Author

Topic: IOTA - page 582. (Read 1473233 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 501
April 22, 2016, 12:46:22 PM
Is it possible to participate in test without being a tech savy?
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
April 22, 2016, 11:28:07 AM
Check Iotatesting channel for 0.9.0 those who are interested in helping to test.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
April 22, 2016, 09:22:57 AM
regarding this, is some material like ELI5 explanation, infographics, powerpoint or whatever available to ease people explain Iota ?

I think some materials are available (like PowerPoint) and some are coming very soon. If you need anything you can ask David.

We've had powerpoint/google slides available for months, which has been used at IoT meet-ups. We can tailor it for each event. But soon there will be a new website explaining IOTA with graphics and info in more easily digestible manner (right around launch), as well as a video explaining IOTA in 2 min that can be easily sent to people/shown before a presentation.

But if anyone got some infographic skills that is also appreciated

I would be interested if you give a link to find these slides

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1Hu1g5EZxrYhL5Eu8kWkuC5F3viatY28Md_R1C2n3Xd0/edit?usp=sharing
Activity: 596
April 22, 2016, 09:14:13 AM
regarding this, is some material like ELI5 explanation, infographics, powerpoint or whatever available to ease people explain Iota ?

I think some materials are available (like PowerPoint) and some are coming very soon. If you need anything you can ask David.

We've had powerpoint/google slides available for months, which has been used at IoT meet-ups. We can tailor it for each event. But soon there will be a new website explaining IOTA with graphics and info in more easily digestible manner (right around launch), as well as a video explaining IOTA in 2 min that can be easily sent to people/shown before a presentation.

I would be interested if you give a link to find these slides
Activity: 714
April 22, 2016, 08:54:23 AM

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
https://iota.org/
April 22, 2016, 08:22:35 AM
... I'm patient but do believe once we have the GUI we will see some good progress on establishing a Foundation (hitting our goals for funding) and strong community. I think there are a lot of secondary deals up in the air, but I expect we'll see a lot of new faces once we hit an exchange and people start buying. Going to be exciting  Smiley

Agree with, GUI and hitting exchanges are important things today for future progress of IOTA
Activity: 763
April 22, 2016, 07:54:42 AM

legendary
Activity: 1344
April 22, 2016, 04:45:19 AM
http://www.coindesk.com/intel-hardware-security-blockchains/
Intel is in search of scalable blockchain to include millions of nodes

IOTA is one of the gems they are looking for?

Yes, IOTA tech is one of the gems they are looking to copy/fork.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131
April 22, 2016, 04:43:31 AM

Personally I don't use any infographics or powerpoint. I prefer live demo or discussion.
But yeah, a nice infographic would help because we cannot do live demo yet.
Activity: 426
Merit: 256
April 22, 2016, 04:34:15 AM

IOTA is one of the gems they are looking for?
legendary
Activity: 1344
April 22, 2016, 04:33:13 AM
Activity: 426
Merit: 256
April 22, 2016, 04:31:34 AM
Is this Come-from-Beyond's work?
Interested! ICO is over?
Activity: 596
April 22, 2016, 04:26:48 AM
3) Be an active community member that go to IoT meetups and conferences, network, get people interested

This is easy, it really works and it eventually pays !
I did a lot of Bitcoin & Cryptos meetups in France and now people pay me to learn about it.

Start some meetups in your city now !

Exactly. I think people just mentally over-complicate the issue of how easy it can be to get involved and engaged. You don't require some hyper-extensive tech background or even business background to get some connections. Then just forward it to the foundation and we'll do the rest and you'll know that you've been productive. It's infinitely better than complaining at BTT

legendary
Activity: 1148
April 21, 2016, 09:34:13 PM
imo its even beter waiting with launching till after the BTC rally that is happening now...

legendary
Activity: 1708
Reality is stranger than fiction
April 21, 2016, 06:27:50 PM
Can someone post a link to the Foundation Funds spreadsheet? I'm patient but do believe once we have the GUI we will see some good progress on establishing a Foundation (hitting our goals for funding) and strong community. I think there are a lot of secondary deals up in the air, but I expect we'll see a lot of new faces once we hit an exchange and people start buying. Going to be exciting  Smiley

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17d2k_0Xgy2SSFx6NWx2xyrgF9pFcs_Mr-GgVg5Uvzjw/edit?ts=56eac2b7&pref=2&pli=1#gid=0
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1004
April 21, 2016, 06:25:35 PM
Can someone post a link to the Foundation Funds spreadsheet? I'm patient but do believe once we have the GUI we will see some good progress on establishing a Foundation (hitting our goals for funding) and strong community. I think there are a lot of secondary deals up in the air, but I expect we'll see a lot of new faces once we hit an exchange and people start buying. Going to be exciting  Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 503
Free Julian Assange
April 21, 2016, 06:09:05 PM

Man you have a strong vision and you belive in that.This is really important. I repeat i dont want to tell you what you need to do beacause you and Cfb are the leader and both  have great experience. I only hope you will think about my words. Thanks for the complete reply to my post.BTW I will support IOTA with all my strenght and i hope also a marketing team will !(one day) Grin

Jump to: