Author

Topic: IOTA - page 637. (Read 1473233 times)

Activity: 763
Merit: 500
March 14, 2016, 10:30:39 AM
Interesting announcement! How do you specify "big holders"? I mean what is the minimal amount of IOTATokens to be considered as big holder?

Potential opportunity

I am in the preliminary stages of negotiating a potentially big opportunity for IOTA. Now before crazy speculators start trying to exploit this for their own gain: this is still VERY MUCH in the realm of the hypothetics and absolutely NOT going to happen unless the big holders of IOTA actively engage in this to make it happen. So no one should see this as exciting until this happens. For now it's just a potential opportunity

I encourage the big holders of IOTA to contact me either via [email protected], Ryver or PM over at http://forum.iotatoken.com to discuss further. The reason I won't leak any further info is simple: I don't want speculators to abuse this (currently) non-info to boost IOTA. If I see any retweets about this it will be the last time I ever make a public call.

At this moment I set the cap at 1 million IOTA, because we'll need these people to be open to this for it to ever happen. If it goes forward we might call in more community members to help this happen, for now it's still very much preliminary stages.

If you own 1 millions or more iotacoins, please contact David. You don't need to donate anything for free. But you can definitely help to make some big deals. The potential return for you will be huge.
Activity: 360
Merit: 250
Token
March 14, 2016, 10:17:25 AM
a small contribution for IOTA community from a talented friend:

any donations are welcome. [prefer IOTA]
Appreciate the video.

Technical criticisms: the framerate is choppy, compression artifacts are high and the resolution is low. I suggest re-rendering it at high framerate and minimum 720P resolution.
Activity: 714
March 14, 2016, 10:11:39 AM

Wow,wonderful video. Smiley

Yes It looks nice, but i think we could use a video with visualizations more specific to iota,
david posted this once in ryver, something in the style of:
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=kurzgesagt
and not just some generic stock video with text added.

It's sort of underway... more details soon
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
March 14, 2016, 10:10:46 AM

Yes It looks nice, but i think we could use a video with visualizations more specific to iota,
david posted this once in ryver, something in the style of:
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=kurzgesagt
and not just some generic stock video with text added.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1004
March 14, 2016, 09:57:05 AM
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
March 14, 2016, 09:08:12 AM

Tweeted!! https://twitter.com/MagicNxt/status/709365389998751744 Smiley

PS : i promise 1000 IOTA for you
legendary
Activity: 1512
March 14, 2016, 08:58:32 AM

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
March 14, 2016, 08:36:15 AM
You can do that.  IOTA can accept negative-balance transactions.  Feel free to create a bogus address and send transactions.

Only (not tested though Smiley ) if they approve legit transactions, otherwise they won't be broadcast, it was added in 0.7.x against free-riders.
Activity: 714
March 14, 2016, 08:13:54 AM
The reason for no testnet is to prevent it from becoming mainnet, we have seen from other projects how this can delay release a lot.
rlh
Activity: 804
March 14, 2016, 08:11:41 AM
maybe people would feel more comfortable to test on a .... testnet with bullshit addresses.

You can do that.  IOTA can accept negative-balance transactions.  Feel free to create a bogus address and send transactions.
Activity: 596
March 14, 2016, 08:09:39 AM
maybe people would feel more comfortable to test on a .... testnet with bullshit addresses.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
March 14, 2016, 08:07:26 AM

If you need invitation Ryver for tested IOTA, you can sent me your email via MP!!  Wink

Yes we need more people with coding skills for testing.
I just cant believe that out of all the people following iota i am the only one who figured out how to
send transactions/messages, feel pretty alone on tangle....

If you want to test sending transactions and dont want to risk your own genesis account I am willing to send you a few of my IOTA.
You can request IOTA by doing the following:
Broadcast a (IOTA - on tangle ) msg containing your IOTA Address. ( you dont need iota to send messages )
PM me the hash of that message.
you can pm me here or on ryver ( i probably have faster response time on ryver )

This is just to keep everyone from requesting iota, i am not a faucet.
legendary
March 14, 2016, 07:41:05 AM

If you need invitation Ryver for tested IOTA, you can sent me your email via MP!!  Wink
Activity: 840
March 14, 2016, 07:22:41 AM

There are several of us that are willing to contribute IOTA to people wanting to test. Javascript, or other language that can invoke API requests knowledge required (python etc.).
Activity: 288
Merit: 250
March 14, 2016, 07:19:43 AM

legendary
March 14, 2016, 06:58:00 AM

Nice video!!  Kiss Kiss
legendary