Author

Topic: IOTA - page 727. (Read 1473233 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
November 22, 2015, 03:23:35 PM
Not sure if asked before, but will there be an early bird advantage?

Yes:) The schedule will be shown on Wednesday
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
November 22, 2015, 03:08:26 PM
and not alts that have true value?

What alts exactly? Altcoin shills are not welcome in this thread because they derail the convo. I hope you'll provide a good reasoning why that altcoin of your choice is good, if not, I'll delete that your post. Just enforcing the rules, nothing personal.

Sorry, I'll delete that comment if it affects your sensitivities. Pretty fishy though only accepting some easily created colored coin and not established alts like LTC. Not trying to use this to pump it are you?

Deleting it so as not to distract from the real questions you seem to be evading.

Now answer the other questions.

Is that you I linked and Link this so called norwegen company and prove that you and your crew are trustworthy enough to send hard earned cash to.

They accept Jinn, because they are Jinn, it's their Company. They trust themselves, you not yourself?
This guys are all known by their Real Name, not a lot of ICOs took place with such a transparency.

Jinn is not their Company  , their company name is Triangle wich Jinn is a part of.

https://nxtforum.org/news-and-announcements/(ann)-jinn/

Yeah, I was looking at that earlier and no link to Triangle or jinn company. the only link they have there is http://www.jinnlabs.com/ and it doesn't work.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
November 22, 2015, 02:31:59 PM
You're not going to release the details of the crowdsale fundraiser until the day it starts? ...Why?

It's mainly due to some documentation still being written and to prevent a flood of questions that always come with partial info. It's easier to ensure that everyone get the same information by releasing it all at once than in bits.

That makes sense, but why release the details of it the same day you'll start selling the tokens? Why not give your potential buyers some time to read and understand what they're buying into before you offer them for sale?

Did you guys miss this or are you ignoring it?

Hey, missed it:)

There will be plenty of time for thinking and reading over the information, the sale will last 27 days.

Not sure if asked before, but will there be an early bird advantage?
November 22, 2015, 01:02:31 PM
You're not going to release the details of the crowdsale fundraiser until the day it starts? ...Why?

It's mainly due to some documentation still being written and to prevent a flood of questions that always come with partial info. It's easier to ensure that everyone get the same information by releasing it all at once than in bits.

That makes sense, but why release the details of it the same day you'll start selling the tokens? Why not give your potential buyers some time to read and understand what they're buying into before you offer them for sale?

Hey, missed it:)

There will be plenty of time for thinking and reading over the information, the sale will last 27 days.
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
November 22, 2015, 01:01:16 PM

What alts exactly? Altcoin shills are not welcome in this thread because they derail the convo. I hope you'll provide a good reasoning why that altcoin of your choice is good, if not, I'll delete that your post. Just enforcing the rules, nothing personal.

Sorry, I'll delete that comment if it affects your sensitivities. Pretty fishy though only accepting some easily created colored coin and not established alts like LTC. Not trying to use this to pump it are you?

Deleting it so as not to distract from the real questions you seem to be evading.

Is that you I linked and Link this so called norwegen company and prove that you and your crew are trustworthy enough to send hard earned cash to.

They accept Jinn, because they are Jinn, it's their Company. They trust themselves, you not yourself?
This guys are all known by their Real Name, not a lot of ICOs took place with such a transparency.

Jinn is not their Company  , their company name is Triangle wich Jinn is a part of.

https://nxtforum.org/news-and-announcements/(ann)-jinn/

Activity: 360
Merit: 250
Token
November 22, 2015, 12:46:30 PM

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
November 22, 2015, 12:38:11 PM
If you all wish to stay anonymous then state that. I am not the one who brought up that all your real identity's are known.

I don't want to stay anonymous. On the other hand I can't post my name right away because it would mean that I have agreed that posting the name solves the issue, unfortunatelly, it doesn't solve the issue without a proof that I posted the real name. Such the proof is impossible to provide via Internet.
legendary
November 22, 2015, 12:34:43 PM
So if they are "Known by their real names" then add that to the OP.

I would do it but it doesn't solve the issue. Say, I'll write in the OP that my name is Elvis Presley, will you be satisfied? Smiley

If you all wish to stay anonymous then state that. I am not the one who brought up that all your real identity's are known.

Is that so hard to do???

No. Just wait for the sale details.

Maybe you don't get the fact that not everyone holds there stack in BTC (the smart one sold at the top of the bubble DUH) and it takes time to convert Fiat to BTC. Hence the question What other forms of payment.

ADDED:

BTW the Ad Hominems are not helping, I am one step away from stating a scam thread for you guys so I would recommend just giving me the info I'm asking for.

I recommend just wait for the details which will be disclosed later. Regarding the scam thread - I don't mind, it will bring more attention, once we reveal the info the people will see that it's not a scam.

OK, fair enough. I would only start a scam thread if you started deleting my VERY sensible questions.
legendary
November 22, 2015, 12:33:24 PM
BTW the Ad Hominems are not helping, I am one step away from stating a scam thread for you guys so I would recommend just giving me the info I'm asking for.

I recommend just wait for the details which will be disclosed later. Regarding the scam thread - I don't mind, it will bring more attention, once we reveal the info the people will see that it's not a scam.
legendary
November 22, 2015, 12:29:30 PM
This Infos are all here within the last 39 pages. Do your homework before trolling around.

I'm not reading another 39 pages. If it is in there then link it and AS I HAVE STATED numerous times, Link it in the OP and problem solved.

And I will also delete my posts. They are not trolling.

Asking legitimate questions about people asking for investment money is standard practice and not receiving that information is a HUGE RED FLAG.

AND I would like to state that I really like the concept as well as the whiepaper and Do hope this is not another ICO scam. I had planned on buying btc or convert some alts for this until I started getting the run around here.
legendary
November 22, 2015, 12:26:57 PM
Is that so hard to do???

No. Just wait for the sale details.
legendary
November 22, 2015, 12:25:02 PM

I would do it but it doesn't solve the issue. Say, I'll write in the OP that my name is Elvis Presley, will you be satisfied? Smiley
legendary
November 22, 2015, 12:23:08 PM
Pretty fishy though only accepting some easily created colored coin and not established alts like LTC. Not trying to use this to pump it are you?

No, we don't try to pump them.

No that was not me, I don't use Twitter.

The company is selling software, if you don't want to buy it, then noone forces you to do this. If you buy your rights will be protected by consumer protection laws which significantly lowers threshold for trust (because you will be protected by the state).

Correct, as long as I know the real Identity of said Company, so really for the third time JUST link it so I can Vet it. Is that so hard to do???
Activity: 1069
Merit: 682
November 22, 2015, 12:23:04 PM
This Infos are all here within the last 39 pages. Do your homework before trolling around.
legendary
November 22, 2015, 12:20:45 PM

OK so then link this company and all these "Known guys", problem solved. All that info should be in the OP. If you run a business you place the information about said business right out in front. So put it in the OP.

Do you think people are stupid enough to throw away their hard earned cash without vetting?

Everyone doesn't know or even care about Jinn, I think you guys give yourself to much credit.

Simple.

Otherwise I am seeing nothing but red flags.
legendary
November 22, 2015, 12:18:02 PM
Pretty fishy though only accepting some easily created colored coin and not established alts like LTC. Not trying to use this to pump it are you?

No, we don't try to pump them.

No that was not me, I don't use Twitter.

The company is selling software, if you don't want to buy it, then noone forces you to do this. If you buy your rights will be protected by consumer protection laws which significantly lowers threshold for trust (because you will be protected by the state).
Activity: 1069
Merit: 682
November 22, 2015, 12:14:01 PM

November 22, 2015, 12:12:01 PM

I wont even engage in conspiracy theories. Don't buy if you don't want. Problem solved.
As to why we accept JINN tokens = their BTC value is equally valuable to our hardware company, it's not an altcoin.

Abhinav Das was a developer for our compiler (processor part of start-up) and no, it's not CfB. Now stop trolling this thread. I already told you that all information will be disclosed on wednesday, make your choice based on that info.
legendary
November 22, 2015, 12:08:42 PM

legendary
November 22, 2015, 12:02:23 PM

Jump to: