Pages:
Author

Topic: IOTA - buy some more? - page 21. (Read 6968 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
December 07, 2017, 04:39:01 PM

It should be higher, but it will grow slowly ... In the long run, something will turn out profitable =)
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
December 07, 2017, 02:52:53 PM
I have bought already some IOTA coins and I am happy with my decision. The altcoin is rising even faster than I expected. I hope it will gain much more next year, and IOTA investors will be in a great profit.
Activity: 168
December 07, 2017, 02:16:59 PM
I think it is never gonna be like BTC which means it will be pumped up to 1k-15k due to Iota is commercial coin and now it is turnover 3 billion$, but BTC is exmp. 300 billion$ that' what I'm sayinig, Iota might grow like BTC, Iota will not real project, ,it will be utopia....
I think and adivce you may think it is long period.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
December 07, 2017, 01:44:02 PM
IOTA has good whitepaper . It's a future currency You can buy more.
Activity: 126
December 07, 2017, 01:39:21 PM
The price looks like it is going to recover and start increasing once again. The sudden rise to $5 was too fast, so the current correction is not unexpected in my opinion. With another push, we may even reach $7 levels in the not too distant future.
Activity: 406
December 07, 2017, 01:27:40 PM
Soon this coin will be traded on Bitrex. I think this will be the reason for a sharp price jump. Therefore, you still have a chance to buy IOTA now
Activity: 168
December 07, 2017, 01:26:36 PM
Hi guys,
When I found IOTA I was totally enthusiastic and of course I bought some coins;) I think it will be great investment because IoT in future, but I wanna know your opinion. Do you expect that the price will go higher and why? And should I buy some more?
You have made a great decision for investing in IOTA because they recently partnered with Microsoft. The price of IOTA has even started shooting into the sky. The price of IOTA will soon be high.
Activity: 546
Merit: 290
December 07, 2017, 01:09:03 PM
This is the good time to buy IOTA now. The price has fallen down from $5 to $3. Let invest in IOTA now and wait until it recover after hard forks. You will get profit in 2018.
Activity: 434
The Exchange for EOS Community
December 07, 2017, 08:44:34 AM
I think IOTA is a promising and a very potential coin with a very big market capital, we can say that it has a high demand in the market too. I also want to invest on this crypto soon because i really got a feeling that its price will soar high.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
December 07, 2017, 07:59:41 AM
Hi guys,
When I found IOTA I was totally enthusiastic and of course I bought some coins;) I think it will be great investment because IoT in future, but I wanna know your opinion. Do you expect that the price will go higher and why? And should I buy some more?

There really has been a lot of fuss about both iota and byteball.
And there have been a lot of comparing going on with these two by a lot of people.
But in my homest opinion, i really do not think any of them are bad. In fact,
Isee both of them being a great investment. Whatever you choose between these two,
Will be the right choice. But it is better to invest on both.
The price of Iota was a mess, I only knew of her existence when she was already at 0.30 cents. Apparently it seems to be a coin with a lot of potential, in addition to having no costs to trade, it has several nice projects and its price does not stop going up. And now with the announcement of the partnership with Microsoft the price of it has hit 2 dollars and the trend and that goes up even more in the next days, I bought some and hope that by the end of the year it is at least 5 dollars.
Activity: 795
December 07, 2017, 07:31:35 AM
IOTA looked like a pump and dump this week it touched $5 and came down drastically.
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
December 07, 2017, 06:49:35 AM
Maybe i LIST of all exchange where iota is tradeble can be usefully?!

You can find this kind of list on coinmarketcap.com, there under the tab "markets" you can see all exchanges where IOTA is tradable. At this high pricing I actually would not buy more IOTA, you must bear in mind that IOTA has had a really sharp increase in no time, and now we can already wittness the dip. I dont know how low it will go, but I set my entry at ~$3 to buy back in (sold at $4.25).

Good to know, thx!
But as already mentioned, what this coin is really missing is a good (approved) and secure offline wallet
Activity: 462
Good Morning
December 07, 2017, 06:28:07 AM
I believe that she has not yet shown all her self.
In a year, she will give a good interest, so I will keep her in my portfolio
Activity: 238
December 07, 2017, 06:27:07 AM

You can find this kind of list on coinmarketcap.com, there under the tab "markets" you can see all exchanges where IOTA is tradable. At this high pricing I actually would not buy more IOTA, you must bear in mind that IOTA has had a really sharp increase in no time, and now we can already wittness the dip. I dont know how low it will go, but I set my entry at ~$3 to buy back in (sold at $4.25).
Activity: 49
December 07, 2017, 06:23:50 AM
I am also on the IOTA bandwagon, but despite there being a lot of people stressing right now, this coin should be viewed as a long term project.
I realize making money is really nice, but people should invest more in projects they believe in.
December 07, 2017, 06:20:39 AM
But why is it that iota don't have a good wallet, and keeping on exchange is very dangerous as anything can happen.

good point, maybe send this question to the developers?!
December 07, 2017, 06:19:24 AM
Activity: 58
December 07, 2017, 06:19:19 AM
But why is it that iota don't have a good wallet, and keeping on exchange is very dangerous as anything can happen.
eP
Activity: 531
December 07, 2017, 06:18:52 AM
some market like binance have a good trading volume for IOTA everyday , top volume trading everyday at binance is iota/btc pair.
there is have a big potential for pumping , good for long term investment , buy some iota then hold for long term and feel the huge profit.
Activity: 58
December 07, 2017, 06:16:19 AM
Had it been I have funds now, I would have go for iota.
It has a great potential, the more are coming into internet world the more it has values.
Pages:
Jump to: