Pages:
Author

Topic: IOTA - buy some more? - page 24. (Read 6968 times)

Activity: 521
Merit: 256
December 05, 2017, 03:09:31 PM
Nobody and no real company will actually ever go near it on any of their real projects unless it has been tested in a decentralised way for many many months.

So how come IOTA just partnered with some of the biggest global tech companies in the data marketplace? To me it looks like all of the companies did go futher than near to IOTA. Maybe for them it's not a big issue that it was not yet tested in a decentralised way as long as the basic functionality is there.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
December 05, 2017, 09:24:50 AM
Look at this thread.

Nothing but noob sock puppets of people that found out about crypto yesterday.

Iota is untest unproven centralised tech.

Nobody and no real company will actually ever go near it on any of their real projects unless it has been tested in a decentralised way for many many months.

byteball is 70x cheaper and they have displayed a better grasp on the dag technology as far as i know.

Activity: 280
Merit: 102
December 05, 2017, 09:23:25 AM
1.8 IOTA/USD at Bitfinex. Think its a good rise per one week.

What will be the next development and what other businesses will add, what do you think?

Its 3,2 USD per IOTA...I wouldtn say, but I am sure that it will be 10 USD/IOTA till the end of 2017.

What about your opinion about price development?

Before the correction happened all coins seemed to be on the rise, and now after the correction it still looks like some coins including IOTA are on the rise, there is a chance that  IOTA will go higher but closer to $5 by the end of 2017.
Activity: 302
Merit: 10
December 05, 2017, 09:15:39 AM
IOTA is pretty promising project, I think you should buy some. People are always hesitating. Only the people who make a decision(whether it is right or wrong) are able to have a breakthrough!
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
December 05, 2017, 09:12:23 AM
The full list of all the public participants is:

Accenture Labs, Agder Energi, Alliander, Alpiq-GridSense, APG SGA, Enexis Group, EPM, Blocklab (part of Port of Rotterdam), Bosch, City of Trondheim, City of Torino, Deutsche Telekom Innovation Labs, DNV GL, Assurance, Elering, Engie Lab, EWE, Farmforce, Fujitsu, ISMB, ICE Lab, Microsoft, Movimento (Delphi), Nordic Impact, NTNU, Orange, Oslo Business Region, Poyry, Samsung Artik, Schneider Electric, Sopra Steria, TINE, Trianel, TUM, Universidad Nacional de Colombia, University in Oslo, with more joining over the coming weeks.

I would say, If these companies can belive to IOTA, I can too.

can you tell out from what authoritative source this information was taken?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
BTC forever
December 05, 2017, 08:24:21 AM
There is not much money related to artificial intelligence. You can go into the point. But now the price is a bit high. Wait for a low point into the safety point

You can do this only when the price will go down and I think IOTA is like space shutle and it will not go down in the foreseeable future Wink
Activity: 348
December 05, 2017, 07:03:31 AM
There is not much money related to artificial intelligence. You can go into the point. But now the price is a bit high. Wait for a low point into the safety point
Activity: 503
Merit: 102
December 05, 2017, 06:59:39 AM
IOTA's growth has been very strong in recent days. We maybe see the price of IOTA at $5 at the end of the week, and it does not seem to stop something in the near future.
Activity: 392
December 05, 2017, 06:22:09 AM
I like IOTA currenices. It have great future. I thing it will be great investment because IoT in future. IOTA is cryptocurrency focused on providing secure communication and payments between machines on the internet of thing.
Activity: 242
December 05, 2017, 06:07:36 AM
i see a assessment about IOTA is that 'all time new high', i think anytime is a good chance to buy some more coins, it will surely todamoon
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
December 05, 2017, 05:53:19 AM
IOTA, the digital coin that does not work with Blockchain but rather with a DLT network called "Tangle", surprised the market in the last 30 days from 11th place at market value, with a price of US $ 0.36 for the 5th with a price tag of $ 2.83. The increase in the last 30 days represents 704%. At present, IOTA's market value exceeds US $ 8.2 billion. Recently, IOTA announced a "data market" along with major global companies such as Cisco, Fujitsu, Microsoft, Bosch, Volkswagen and more than 30 other companies worldwide. The announcement by the founder of the digital currency, resonated with major media outlets such as the Reuters news agency and the New York Times.
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
December 05, 2017, 06:02:27 AM
1.8 IOTA/USD at Bitfinex. Think its a good rise per one week.

What will be the next development and what other businesses will add, what do you think?

Its 3,2 USD per IOTA...I wouldtn say, but I am sure that it will be 10 USD/IOTA till the end of 2017.

What about your opinion about price development?
Activity: 784
Merit: 510
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
December 05, 2017, 05:09:34 AM
Hi guys,
When I found IOTA I was totally enthusiastic and of course I bought some coins;) I think it will be great investment because IoT in future, but I wanna know your opinion. Do you expect that the price will go higher and why? And should I buy some more?

Yes, i believe it will go higher and reason being is this, I read this article on IOTA recently, i hope this helps you make the right choice.
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/iota-price-explodes-after-microsoft-partnership-announcement/
Activity: 588
December 05, 2017, 02:34:52 AM
I regretted why dont beleived it IOTA, now itbia 2$ huhu, now i missed the chance. But its not too late, i can still buy while it is low.

I'm sure that your chance has not been missed yet. This is a promising coin, which will constantly go up. I, too, will buy this coin for long-term storage. It is a pity that I did not pay attention to this coin before
Activity: 144
December 05, 2017, 02:31:34 AM
I regretted why dont beleived it IOTA, now itbia 2$ huhu, now i missed the chance. But its not too late, i can still buy while it is low.
Activity: 126
BTC forever
December 05, 2017, 02:29:31 AM
I've been thinking about IOTA before because their project is impressive and now I regret because IOTA and Microsoft are now partners for business so I think Microsoft has an important impact and role for this Crypto-Currency and they're attracting more investors today.
its also a sorry missed for me, its been discuss inside telegram and dischord that this coin will be pumped and I didn't bothered to buy 5 days ago,
now after the updates partnering with microsoft its really a gamble now if placing and entry would still be a  good idea.

It is still enough time to get on this train Wink
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
December 05, 2017, 02:27:13 AM
I've been thinking about IOTA before because their project is impressive and now I regret because IOTA and Microsoft are now partners for business so I think Microsoft has an important impact and role for this Crypto-Currency and they're attracting more investors today.
its also a sorry missed for me, its been discuss inside telegram and dischord that this coin will be pumped and I didn't bothered to buy 5 days ago,
now after the updates partnering with microsoft its really a gamble now if placing and entry would still be a  good idea.
Activity: 168
HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS
December 05, 2017, 02:19:03 AM
IOTA is better compare to byteball. IOTA has good future. It is not a current generation currency but after like 5 years it will grow exponentially.

Iota started to rise when Microsoft announced their partnership so everyone knows Microsoft founder Bill Gates is the richest man alive in the world so investors would like tp be part of itoa's milestone.
It is a good coin indeed and Microsoft chooses iota as their partner.
December 05, 2017, 02:16:15 AM
I'd buy IOTA & Bitcoin

Bitcoin still has a big space for every Cryptocurrency investor portfolio as it has a sense of giving you sure return of investment.
Most of the time investors prefer good project ICOs so I think iota is a must one of the tokens you must collect this month.
December 05, 2017, 02:14:03 AM
How many IOTA you bought? DO you think it will be enough? Smiley

A thousand iota tokens will surely give you a good profit after a year. I think iota is although already seated as top performer of Altcoin but the impact of having a potential to lead the Altcoin group is possible.
Pages:
Jump to: