Pages:
Author

Topic: IOTA - buy some more? - page 20. (Read 6968 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
December 09, 2017, 01:27:52 PM
I think it is taken right now good project and good team absolutely iota pump would

I tend to stay away from coins that aren't really trying to promote Bitcoin while they are doing their updates. I won't be purchasing IOTA.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
December 09, 2017, 12:33:41 PM
As it seems the market has proven me wrong again. I was expecting IOTA to go as low as $2,5. I wanted to buy back in at this price but now it surged up to almost $5 again. I didnt buy in again, might just sit on the profit and wait for another correction. Definitely wont buy in again over $3.
Activity: 206
December 09, 2017, 11:23:32 AM
I think it is taken right now good project and good team absolutely iota pump would
Activity: 521
Merit: 256
December 09, 2017, 11:20:54 AM
IOTA is highly speculative. Tangle is not working yet and they don't even have a functional wallet.

Of course, it's still in an early development stage, so it must be kind of speculative out of principle. But that's also the reason why the price is where it is now. If everything was ready, working and fully tested, IOTA's market cap would be somewhere at $50-100 bil. It's basically the same with all cryptos - every step forward in the development and utilization makes it more valuable.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 08, 2017, 03:48:23 PM
I can't really answer that because I refused to buy IOTA  because of those problems. I probably wouldn't store them in exchanges (which is exteremely risky). I think you should use the wallet, but with EXTEREME caution. Read about it and learn about the problems with wallet before moving your funds.

I'll do some more research on that. I don't feel safe with my money in an exchange. Since I don't plan to use Iota anytime soon maybe I wont face so many risks with their wallet. I am sure in time it will work better.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
December 08, 2017, 03:29:10 PM
I can't really answer that because I refused to buy IOTA  because of those problems. I probably wouldn't store them in exchanges (which is exteremely risky). I think you should use the wallet, but with EXTEREME caution. Read about it and learn about the problems with wallet before moving your funds.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
December 08, 2017, 03:28:01 PM
IOTA is just a growing giant and i am sure it will keep climbing up in the first period of 2018. This project is very interewsting that is why even hyundai tried to create a new project about internet of things.
Activity: 42
December 08, 2017, 03:21:36 PM
I was going to ask about their wallet. I've seen a lot of complains. I still have my Iotas in the exchange. Would you recommend me to move them to Iota's wallet? I am planning to hold for a couple of years and I don't like to keep my alts online in an exchange, but I don't feel safe about Iota's wallet either. What would you recommend me to do?
December 08, 2017, 03:16:31 PM
IOTA is highly speculative. Tangle is not working yet and they don't even have a functional wallet.
Activity: 98
Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain
December 08, 2017, 02:58:43 PM
It seems that IOTA will be huge, however isn’t going to happen by this year or by the beginning of 2018 we have to be patient. The price has been increasing in a good percentage that it’s given profits right now. I hope invest on it soon and hold until it reaches the moon, hope by the second semester of 2018. I know there are lots of haters about this coin but it’s my money so I don’t care.
Activity: 204
December 08, 2017, 02:45:26 PM
I am waiting for the dip so i can buy a lot of IOTA,this coin has grown fast in the past days and i expect it will pump more.
Activity: 238
December 08, 2017, 01:41:51 PM
I think if you want to go long term on IOTA, its not a bad idea to buy now, shouldnt make a big difference. But if you want to go short on IOTA it might not be the best decision to buy it now, because it hat such a sharp rise in the last week/days. Although there has been a correction already and it rebound to around $4, I have a feeling that another correction will come soon and one will be able to buy in cheaper. I will wait before I buy in again.
Activity: 154
December 08, 2017, 10:41:52 AM
maybe for the future iota will start up and surely will be even higher.
Activity: 256
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO
December 08, 2017, 10:25:47 AM
Yes i would recommend to buy some more IOTA seems apple will this in the future,i got mine when it was $0.2 with 35k holdings.
Activity: 207
Merit: 22
December 08, 2017, 10:21:46 AM
It somewhat confusing between this two coin IOTA and Byteball because indirectly they are sort of offering the same service.
I think the best option to stay on a safer side is to purchase both coins, in order not to loss.
Since Byteball price is $227.52, I believe its still affordable and IOTA is around $4.44 or so (its also still affordable and won't cause any harm in throwing few coin into). We just have to wait and see.
Activity: 22
December 08, 2017, 10:01:26 AM
IOTA takes it to the top of cryptocurrencies!
But what's behind this new star in the crypto-universe?
Got to www.coinpioneer.net and learn more about high potential cryptocoins...
or directly to the IOTA description: https://coinpioneer.net/coin-guide/iota-description
Activity: 97
December 08, 2017, 04:38:40 AM
Sencond wave is allready here after small sales after reaching the market cap. it can be seen that this is not a mere pump and dump, but a solid project with great potential. Price will go over 10USD/IOTA Wink

Yes! It is usual behaviour when it is rising. I absolutely agree with price predicted by you Smiley
Activity: 126
BTC forever
December 08, 2017, 03:02:01 AM
Sencond wave is allready here after small sales after reaching the market cap. it can be seen that this is not a mere pump and dump, but a solid project with great potential. Price will go over 10USD/IOTA Wink
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
December 08, 2017, 01:52:25 AM
Wait for the hot price to cool down first.

We can buy it for a cheaper price if we wait. The market may be red for altcoins but once the hype over the BTC futures trading has ended, we will see bull run for the alt coins too

The price is starting to go up once again, it's pushing the $4 threshold. Once that's past, we may expect to go past $5. So I'm thinking about buying either now, or after the price adjustment after the next push.
December 07, 2017, 10:37:46 PM
Wait for the hot price to cool down first.

We can buy it for a cheaper price if we wait. The market may be red for altcoins but once the hype over the BTC futures trading has ended, we will see bull run for the alt coins too
Pages:
Jump to: