Pages:
Author

Topic: IOTA - buy some more? - page 9. (Read 6968 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 131
January 18, 2018, 07:31:00 PM
I think IOTA is a very potential coin with a very big market capital, we can say that it has a high demand in the market too.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
January 18, 2018, 11:04:30 AM
Hi guys,
When I found IOTA I was totally enthusiastic and of course I bought some coins;) I think it will be great investment because IoT in future, but I wanna know your opinion. Do you expect that the price will go higher and why? And should I buy some more?
There are coins that aims in the present and IOTA is the currency of the future. Its creators have excellent goal is to create a place where everyone can implement those things that depend on the control of their owners. It's like the idea of living through the Internet. Certainly it is progressive but there isn't known when the time will come for the full implementation of this idea in real life.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
January 18, 2018, 10:15:34 AM
Hi guys,
When I found IOTA I was totally enthusiastic and of course I bought some coins;) I think it will be great investment because IoT in future, but I wanna know your opinion. Do you expect that the price will go higher and why? And should I buy some more?

IOTA seems to me a very interesting crypto currency. It is fundamentally different from other cryptocurrencies and successfully develops its unique technology. Therefore, I'm not surprised by the results of this currency.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
BTC forever
January 18, 2018, 02:10:47 AM
Summary, IOTA moscow meetup
https://www.reddit.com/r/Iota/comments/7r23e0/summary_iota_moscow_meetup/

Hey! Just came back from IOTA Moscow meetup! Some of the news from the talk/presentation of Cfb and Max Minchenkov:
IOTA will move from PoW to Network-bound PoW in the future. It's an unique thing and details are not available.
smart contracts are in development. ETA is this year. It will be done not like eth smart contracts, but done in functional programming paradigm/style.
Max Minchenkov said that IOTA are doing a solution together with CISCO for an undisclosed oil company, where IOTA will provide software and CISCO hardware. No ETAs or any other info.
Ternary hardware is still in development. It will be ternary CPU and Li-Fi. No ETAs or any other info.
Cfb is more on hardware part now, other team members do work on IRI.
I can verify that people do build their own stuff on IOTA, personally saw a few teams today that build something on IOTA. And real word development on IOTA do happens outside of "crypto community". So the fact that it's quite in bitcointalk or even media means nothing. Work do progressing behind the doors.
I talked personally with Cfb. He is a very polite and intellegent person. Was too shy to say hello to Max Minchenkov."
Took the liberty to post this, copy from Ilya, on iota slack

Great Wink but there is still a long way ahead and a lot of work. But it's a good long-term investment. I believe this project.
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
January 18, 2018, 12:34:51 AM
Summary, IOTA moscow meetup
https://www.reddit.com/r/Iota/comments/7r23e0/summary_iota_moscow_meetup/

Hey! Just came back from IOTA Moscow meetup! Some of the news from the talk/presentation of Cfb and Max Minchenkov:
IOTA will move from PoW to Network-bound PoW in the future. It's an unique thing and details are not available.
smart contracts are in development. ETA is this year. It will be done not like eth smart contracts, but done in functional programming paradigm/style.
Max Minchenkov said that IOTA are doing a solution together with CISCO for an undisclosed oil company, where IOTA will provide software and CISCO hardware. No ETAs or any other info.
Ternary hardware is still in development. It will be ternary CPU and Li-Fi. No ETAs or any other info.
Cfb is more on hardware part now, other team members do work on IRI.
I can verify that people do build their own stuff on IOTA, personally saw a few teams today that build something on IOTA. And real word development on IOTA do happens outside of "crypto community". So the fact that it's quite in bitcointalk or even media means nothing. Work do progressing behind the doors.
I talked personally with Cfb. He is a very polite and intellegent person. Was too shy to say hello to Max Minchenkov."
Took the liberty to post this, copy from Ilya, on iota slack
Activity: 448
January 16, 2018, 05:50:31 AM
In December and so far, its price stayed above $3 generally. I think this stable characteristic is a good sign and also I think it have a good potential for the future.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
January 16, 2018, 04:56:22 AM
this is a good opportunity to buy IOTA, as IOTA prices are down and I'm sure the future of IOTA prices will increase again
BTC forever
January 16, 2018, 04:53:47 AM
Don't buy it now, that was a clever thing to buy IOTA at the end of November but now the price is slowly going down after the big jump to the moon and you may even loose if you buy IOTA right now.

Why do you think this?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
January 16, 2018, 04:14:58 AM
IOTA -> YES.
It is for long time.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
January 16, 2018, 04:11:43 AM
Don't buy it now, that was a clever thing to buy IOTA at the end of November but now the price is slowly going down after the big jump to the moon and you may even loose if you buy IOTA right now.
BTC forever
January 16, 2018, 02:39:46 AM
Canadian Cannabis Company now accepts IOTA

Canadian Cannabis grow-equipment store now accepts IOTA as payment on grow lights & grow tents.
Crypto is going to help the cannabis industry a lot this year
This is my company - www.TheGrowkit.ca

It can encourage the connection between cryptosomes and drugs, but everybody else who accepts payment in cryptos is 100% welcome;)
January 15, 2018, 10:44:50 AM
Canadian Cannabis Company now accepts IOTA

Canadian Cannabis grow-equipment store now accepts IOTA as payment on grow lights & grow tents.
Crypto is going to help the cannabis industry a lot this year
This is my company - www.TheGrowkit.ca
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
January 15, 2018, 06:15:06 AM
IOTA is a very promising token that can grow, and I suggest you take it for a long time. Wait patiently, and you will see what you can get from it.
January 15, 2018, 06:08:13 AM
it is a good project, perspective, but then at the moment pretty complicated to use..
when this became regular to use, price will go higher..

good for long-term possession. Currently, you can buy it well and wait until the project is in full force and the price will go up quickly

100% AGREE
BTC forever
January 15, 2018, 06:01:03 AM
it is a good project, perspective, but then at the moment pretty complicated to use..
when this became regular to use, price will go higher..

good for long-term possession. Currently, you can buy it well and wait until the project is in full force and the price will go up quickly
Activity: 140
Merit: 103
January 15, 2018, 05:45:17 AM
I'm watching closely to Iota for several weeks, and I can tell you for sure, Iota can be profitable for a long term. Price is going up, but going so slowly. I think you should hold youta for a year or more.
January 15, 2018, 05:39:00 AM
Dominik Schiener meetup in Japan
https://twitter.com/kaula_jp
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
January 12, 2018, 03:47:39 AM
iota is a trillion dollars project. if you think that is overvalued, you are wrong.

Iota has major partnership with bosh, ford, adobe, microsoft and many other big compagnies.

Yes and IoT concept is popular and developing now, accordingly same is with IOTA
January 12, 2018, 03:17:08 AM
Hilton and Marriott Turn to the Internet of Things to Transform the Hotel Room Experience
https://skift.com/2017/11/14/hilton-and-marriott-turn-to-the-internet-of-things-to-transform-the-hotel-room-experience/
Pages:
Jump to: