Pages:
Author

Topic: IOTA - buy some more? - page 6. (Read 6968 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
June 02, 2018, 09:58:18 AM
Well, now while the market is still at the bottom is, and the capitalization of even 350 did not,you can buy most, they will love the XS will do only so, especially those that were promising and sagged at times 5 and above from their original price, for me so they will love the future,and it is worth buying them in the first place
Activity: 66
Merit: 50
June 02, 2018, 05:46:27 AM
IOTA has a new wallet: Trinity, you can download it into your smartphone.
Soon IOTA will be avaiable on Ledger Nano also  Cool.
Is that real that IOTA will be on Ledger Nano?
I have not seen such information anywhere.

Yes it is. I've seen a link to a source on their discord once. Although that doesn't prove anything right now  Grin
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
June 02, 2018, 05:24:48 AM
IOTA is good project that development Internet Of Things, this technology will be usefull for many industry. So IOTA is good choice for long term trading, and also now many new project used IoT to development their project like IOTChain and Streamr DATA. They has potential in the future when IoT technology booming in the market.
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
June 02, 2018, 05:22:47 AM
Is that real that IOTA will be on Ledger Nano?
I have not seen such information anywhere.
copper member
Activity: 301
simply getting the job done
June 02, 2018, 05:19:14 AM
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
June 02, 2018, 05:17:46 AM
IOTA is a normal coin, it is correct that it is invested, it should soon pay off, wait for profit!
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 05:08:44 AM
Their idea is top notch but perhaps too ambitious and they have been stuck with the network problem for a while. Long-term hold should be OK but there's a lot coins out there that you can make profit quicker with.
Activity: 47
June 01, 2018, 10:12:09 PM
Don't buy it now, that was a clever thing to buy IOTA at the end of November but now the price is slowly going down after the big jump to the moon and you may even loose if you buy IOTA right now.
Activity: 406
June 01, 2018, 10:17:07 AM
I agree with you, now a very attractive price for investment in this cryptocurrency. And in General, it has a huge potential. This should take into account that an increasing number of exchanges making a IOTA in the shopping listings. Now their until 13. However, many brokers Forex platform ready, along with other crypto-currencies to include in its payment system IOTA. In addition, the update, which is planned this year, is able to improve this crypto currency.
Activity: 24
June 01, 2018, 10:07:38 AM
today is the best day to invest IOTA while it's cheaper. I prefer IOTA other low end Cryptocurrencies because they're now making noise to attract more investors.
Activity: 15
June 01, 2018, 06:11:46 AM
Don't buy it now, that was a clever thing to buy IOTA at the end of November but now the price is slowly going down after the big jump to the moon and you may even loose if you buy IOTA right now. Smiley
Activity: 29
May 29, 2018, 09:33:29 PM
The price has fallen down from $5 to $3. Let invest in IOTA now and wait until it recover after hard forks. You will get profit in 2018.
Activity: 322
May 27, 2018, 05:36:36 PM
REMME technology could be applied to car networks to provide a protected channel for internet connection and securing onboard systems from hacker attacks. Identity management is the base layer for building ecosystem environment for future cars.

Safe channels for car-to-car mesh networks enabling exchanging traffic information with smartcity systems and allowing avoiding crashes and accidents. Payments for electrocars charging could be done automatically.
Activity: 490
March 26, 2018, 02:12:08 PM
Hi guys,
When I found IOTA I was totally enthusiastic and of course I bought some coins;) I think it will be great investment because IoT in future, but I wanna know your opinion. Do you expect that the price will go higher and why? And should I buy some more?

The enthusiasm for IOTA has diminished significantly over time. I would not invest money here. Most of the cryptocurrencies just began to grow. It is a good opportunity to find a more suitable places for investment.
Activity: 89
Merit: 1
March 25, 2018, 05:10:00 AM
I like IOTA, i think it could be massive given the IoT will be massive in a couple of years. But I believe I am going to need to hang on to it for a while, because I see it as potentially the next step on from blockchain, and this is only just getting into mainstream thinking, so it could be a while until we see the fruition of IOTA . It is massively cheap at the moment!
Activity: 33
March 24, 2018, 11:50:49 AM
IOTA something that I need to consider as my options to diversify my funds. Im planning to put a little amount next week.
Activity: 294
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
March 24, 2018, 11:43:52 AM
Hi guys,
When I found IOTA I was totally enthusiastic and of course I bought some coins;) I think it will be great investment because IoT in future, but I wanna know your opinion. Do you expect that the price will go higher and why? And should I buy some more?

I think IOTA has a really big potential to reach good prices in the future, because it is a really innovative altcoin. It's price is still quiet low, and I think it can be really good that having more IOTA for the future .
Activity: 211
March 24, 2018, 04:39:00 AM
There are some issue about IOTA. There are lot of people telling that IOTA has some negative doings. But IOTA technology is really good, because when you transfer some IOTA to other wallet, there are no fees. That's what I read from some articles
Activity: 115
March 24, 2018, 04:05:17 AM
IOTA has created a myth, if you buy it, the probability of making money is relatively large, but there is not much room for growth. I recommend doing a decentralized investment.
copper member
Activity: 252
March 24, 2018, 03:54:17 AM
The IOTA is a Chance it's true, it has everything to get at a very high value. But if you want to go short on IOTA it might not be the best decision to buy it now, because it hat such a sharp rise in the last week,  i believe it's till in very low price considering it's bright future.  the price will grow when more and more projects get implemented getting relative to the iota platform. So this we must see the development of the Internet project of things.

Pages:
Jump to: