Pages:
Author

Topic: IOTA - buy some more? - page 4. (Read 6968 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 04:03:05 AM
The first time I heard of DAG and IOTA and BYteball with regard to the information for me was IOTA first, but now it turns out that this first should be Byteball.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
June 23, 2018, 02:08:54 PM
The price is higher than one dollar, it's absurd. The technology does not work properly and when it changes is unknown. Plus too much tokens, but the potential certainly have.
I do not agree, the technology is only in the stage of still show all the power, so I think the entrance is now in the coin is excellent ! especially now on the market
Activity: 35
June 23, 2018, 02:05:13 PM
The price is higher than one dollar, it's absurd. The technology does not work properly and when it changes is unknown. Plus too much tokens, but the potential certainly have.
Activity: 242
Merit: 100
June 23, 2018, 10:02:50 AM
IOTA still ambitons project as their team always forward to  follow their roadmap. Many big parners joined their ecosystem. So I think in near future it will be very big so this is nice time to grab some more. Buy the dip
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 10:01:09 AM
Hi guys,
When I found IOTA I was totally enthusiastic and of course I bought some coins;) I think it will be great investment because IoT in future, but I wanna know your opinion. Do you expect that the price will go higher and why? And should I buy some more?

Not only iota, maybe whatever we buy at that time will be corrected more than half this time.
But iota still has the market and the number of good deals, so maybe this time is the right time to return iota where it should be.
Activity: 392
June 23, 2018, 09:56:22 AM
IOTA technology is strong but the user experience still needs improvement!
First, IOTA has not yet been applied on a large scale and is still in the proof of concept phase!
If the IOTA can realize its own ideas, it will have a great influence on the world in the future.
Activity: 158
June 23, 2018, 09:48:06 AM
iota is a practical coin . it connects encryption with the real world . the internet of things will be the future trend . it will surpass bitcoin within the next decade look forward to . you should buy it more .
Activity: 1274
Merit: 319
June 23, 2018, 09:47:39 AM
Most of the experts believe that the iota cryptocurrency is a very promising project. The Internet of things is constantly evolving, after some time mankind will be a much needed development for the IoT, this is why the need in the activities of IOTA Foundation will increase dramatically. It is due to the fact that IOTA is not just a means of payment, but the support of the current and necessary technology for users, it will be in demand. Experienced users believe that it's time to buy coins until the price is low, the profit will come in 2-3 years, when IoT will become a universal phenomenon.

Totally agree with you. I you show some youtubevideos about the Iota demonstrations on the cebit last week and the huge support of the industry, Iota is one of the most promoising favorites for the next big thing.
Activity: 34
June 23, 2018, 09:44:50 AM
IOTA something that I need to consider as my options to diversify my funds. Im planning to put a little amount next week.
Activity: 168
June 23, 2018, 09:39:11 AM
Hi guys,
When I found IOTA I was totally enthusiastic and of course I bought some coins;) I think it will be great investment because IoT in future, but I wanna know your opinion. Do you expect that the price will go higher and why? And should I buy some more?

Years change, and crypto fluctuates. When obviously not the best time for Iota, but I think from the technology side, Altcoin is still a lot of potential. Although I'm not sure iota will be back at ATH this year, but i think iota will improve by the end of this year.
Activity: 196
June 23, 2018, 03:27:47 AM
Hi guys,

It seems the situation is not very good for all Altcoin. And iota crashes about 80% of its peak. But let's be a little optimistic, and consider this as an opportunity, as it may presently be around the support point of this altcoin.
Activity: 294
June 22, 2018, 10:35:31 PM
Hi guys,

Very potential last year. But it seems Iota is one of the altcoin that experienced the greatest decline among other famous altcoin.
But that does not mean this Altcoin there is no potential in the future. I think its uniqueness will be more appreciated if the market has returned.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
June 22, 2018, 08:26:42 PM
Hi guys,

I do not know what you decided then, because it seems like last year, many Altcoins including iota are experiencing growth that we predict unstoppable. But anyway the market will still fluctuate, and iota back to earth. But if you buy it and keep it up to now, I think adding an iota when it will be a pretty good business, will at least reduce the price of the unit you paid back then, because I'm sure iota was created to grow big in the future.
Activity: 252
June 22, 2018, 03:58:37 PM
Most of the experts believe that the iota cryptocurrency is a very promising project. The Internet of things is constantly evolving, after some time mankind will be a much needed development for the IoT, this is why the need in the activities of IOTA Foundation will increase dramatically. It is due to the fact that IOTA is not just a means of payment, but the support of the current and necessary technology for users, it will be in demand. Experienced users believe that it's time to buy coins until the price is low, the profit will come in 2-3 years, when IoT will become a universal phenomenon.
Activity: 54
June 22, 2018, 01:15:04 PM
If you see it as a long-term investment instrument. But I suffered great damage in the short term. Therefore, it is very important which way you think your investment is.
Activity: 28
June 22, 2018, 12:49:29 PM
If you want to hold it for long term, then buy now. It's good time to buy IOTA and Cardano as well
Activity: 102
June 21, 2018, 06:39:16 PM
IOT technology is the future of the modern world, and IOTA's cryptocurrency and its technology is the basis for the development of this industry. Therefore, I believe that every crypto-investor should have this cryptocurrency in his investment portfolio.
Activity: 75
June 21, 2018, 11:58:57 AM
I personally believe that both IOTA and Byteball have a bright future, as both of them are components of one another. Judging by statistics and predictions, IOTA, specifically, will have a high ROI rating out of the 10 top ICO's in the long-run.
Activity: 420
June 21, 2018, 04:58:11 AM
IOTA one of the promising coins that has a low value, if you have chances to earn them at low price then use the chances. You will see they are growing for several months ahead.
Activity: 98
June 21, 2018, 04:54:53 AM
I've seen some pictures on twitter comparing XRB and IOTA and I believe that XRB is better that IOTA. XRB has been around for a while and IOTA is just starting. XRB is heading to 50k-100k sats certainly in 2018 so don't miss the golden opportunity.
Pages:
Jump to: