Pages:
Author

Topic: IOTA Crowdsale - page 11. (Read 182682 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
SynqCrypto Team
March 05, 2016, 12:46:15 PM
So how much BTC were collected in this Crowd Sale?
Is there an Exchange to purchase some tokens?
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
March 05, 2016, 10:53:17 AM
Yes unclaimed IOTA's should go into the development of IOTA ecosystem. I think bounties for tasks could also be a way to expand the userbase, we want IOTA to be widely used. You can have the great system/ product, but if nobody uses it it's useless. (VHS - Betamax)
legendary
Activity: 1540
March 05, 2016, 10:49:32 AM
Hello Everyone

Can anyone tell me for how many satoshis 1 token was sold in the corwdsale?

Thanks !
about 1BTC for 750 000 IOTA
Activity: 341
March 05, 2016, 10:41:00 AM
Hello Everyone

Can anyone tell me for how many satoshis 1 token was sold in the corwdsale?

Thanks !
Activity: 627
Merit: 500
March 05, 2016, 09:00:30 AM
100% right, let's take this project and tech out of this place ASAP. We are well on our way - this is great.

I'm rather talking about involving more investors by setting up another crowdsale, the network effect will be great for the project

It's not a large enough amount to get a ton of new people in, besides it would mostly be bought by speculators, not the type of people we need, so having VCs on board with connections in the IoT space is prioritized over this. Alternatively bounties for development.

It's obvious for me that all those kid games inside bitcointalk sandbox (signature campaigns, faucets, giveaway, voting to add on exchange) is meaningless.

What works is what Buterin did and what IOTA team do. It means to find a real life problem where you can do something with technology and then take a handset and make a call to someone who even do not know what is this bitcoinshittalk forum is.

So I would vote David to take unclaimd IOTAs, call to VCs, sell it for US dollars and use them to develop IOTA, IOTA's ecosystem and JINN.

The most stupid thing ever is to use unclaimed IOTAs as "bounty" for bitcointalk users which, in my opinion, 80% will dump it on exchange in the day they receive it and say something boorish like: thanks, dump it, next shitcoin please! The less time David spent with bitcointalk users is better. Look at Buterin.
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
cryptoPag.com
March 05, 2016, 08:46:55 AM
The most stupid thing ever is to use unclaimed IOTAs as "bounty" for bitcointalk users which, in my opinion, 80% will dump it on exchange in the day they receive it and say something boorish like: thanks, dump it, next shitcoin please! The less time David spent with bitcointalk users is better. Look at Buterin.

Perfect! Wise words. Thank you.
Activity: 854
March 05, 2016, 08:22:52 AM

I have the same opinion.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1125
March 05, 2016, 08:19:56 AM

My thoughts exactly.
Every time it happens that way.
legendary
Activity: 1540
March 05, 2016, 07:34:49 AM

True!!
i Like your post!  Smiley
legendary
Merit: 1009
March 05, 2016, 07:20:36 AM
what do those 3 numbers following the address mean?Huh?? 

just confirm i am in the claim list.  is the claim you talked which is hold on official claim page http://collect.iotatoken.com/?  i am outside these days and havent noticed whats going on.

thanks a lot

PM me with your Iota address and I'll check the genesis.
legendary
Activity: 1344
March 05, 2016, 07:19:06 AM
I'm rather talking about involving more investors by setting up another crowdsale, the network effect will be great for the project

It's not a large enough amount to get a ton of new people in, besides it would mostly be bought by speculators, not the type of people we need, so having VCs on board with connections in the IoT space is prioritized over this. Alternatively bounties for development.

It's obvious for me that all those kid games inside bitcointalk sandbox (signature campaigns, faucets, giveaway, voting to add on exchange) is meaningless.

What works is what Buterin did and what IOTA team do. It means to find a real life problem where you can do something with technology and then take a handset and make a call to someone who even do not know what is this bitcoinshittalk forum is.

So I would vote David to take unclaimd IOTAs, call to VCs, sell it for US dollars and use them to develop IOTA, IOTA's ecosystem and JINN.

Activity: 358
March 05, 2016, 07:12:16 AM
what do those 3 numbers following the address mean?Huh?? 

just confirm i am in the claim list.  is the claim you talked which is hold on official claim page http://collect.iotatoken.com/?  i am outside these days and havent noticed whats going on.

thanks a lot
Activity: 714
March 05, 2016, 06:41:13 AM

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
March 05, 2016, 06:26:32 AM
March 05, 2016, 06:16:51 AM
Raising more funds is a way that will allow to grow the ecosystem

Yes, I am in touch with some VCs that are interested. We'll decide when/if there are any unclaimed funds left on 1st of April
March 05, 2016, 06:11:58 AM
Raising more funds is a way that will allow to grow the ecosystem
March 05, 2016, 06:06:38 AM
What is the limit date to redeem ? Will they be sold again if they remain unclaimed ?

1st of April. We will send out another newsletter to alert anyone that might have missed it. After this the unclaimed funds will be used to grow the ecosystem, exact usage is yet to be determined, but the community will be involved.
March 05, 2016, 06:04:11 AM
What is the limit date to redeem ? Will they be sold again if they remain unclaimed ?
legendary
Merit: 1009
March 05, 2016, 05:28:25 AM
Thanks drays,

but it seems there will be much more, because 50 are unclaimed (last sentence end of the list), that means a max. of 324 Gaccounts could be created. Regarding to the unclaimed approx. 100 Million Iota, what will happen with them if nobody or only few people are claiming it? have you any plan how to handle that?

Only 13 million is unclaimed to date.
legendary
Activity: 1447
Merit: 1028
March 04, 2016, 10:23:36 PM
My fault, its only 100k.
Pages:
Jump to: