Pages:
Author

Topic: IOTA Crowdsale - page 15. (Read 182690 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 26, 2016, 07:51:51 AM
Delay again  Huh
Depends on your definition of "week".
My weeks are from monday until sunday.

With these 'delays', does it mean it will have less supporters upon reaching exchanges? Not sure though if there are lost trust or credibility on some not to mention that there are people who buy coins during the ICO crowdsale/ICO then later on dump them once the price gets a little higher just to profit. A solid community who will support the coin at all cost is important or a whale can do such perhaps Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1225
Merit: 1000
February 26, 2016, 07:34:58 AM
Delay again  Huh
Depends on your definition of "week".
My weeks are from monday until sunday.
legendary
Activity: 1344
February 26, 2016, 07:25:19 AM
Delay again  Huh
Activity: 1069
Merit: 682
February 25, 2016, 04:37:43 AM
Thanks Altcoinscamfinder. I saw it also in the evening in Ryver.
Sometimes it's difficult to follow all threads.
But it's a good thing. Beta is very near :-)
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
February 24, 2016, 07:55:58 PM
According to the 'powers that be' at Ryver the GUI will be done this week and a fully functional system within a week or two (at the latest. This week is entirely possible). The delay is reported to be due to the design form chosen losing a staffer and surprisingly unprofessionally not being able to deliver the GUI. A new designer has been chosen and is working on it.

bah! what a coincidence  Cheesy

No coincidence. Welcome to the world of real life business. www.creativeda.sh was the team we hired first for the job. They lost their coder and wasn't able to get a new one until March 7th.

The incidences in Jinn is also well documented.

David, just one question regarding this: Means this that the GUI must be started from the scratch new with an other company (what I expect will cost weeks, not days) or can the existing bases used to be finished within "days". Do you have any time assumption?
Thank you.

It does not. The GUI is being finished this week using a new designer and everything is on schedule since back-end testing has continued during the GUI building. (From Ryver conversation). Comparing IOTA and Jinn is also a pretty stupid approach since IOTA doesn't rely on hardware development and the backend has been tested during the last few weeks.

A GUI (that will be done shortly) was something the community requested and not core functionality, though I agree that releasing with GUI is to be preferred (see. Decred, ETH etc. that released without which led to confusion and in many cases lost tokens.).
Activity: 1069
Merit: 682
February 24, 2016, 03:33:35 PM
According to the 'powers that be' at Ryver the GUI will be done this week and a fully functional system within a week or two (at the latest. This week is entirely possible). The delay is reported to be due to the design form chosen losing a staffer and surprisingly unprofessionally not being able to deliver the GUI. A new designer has been chosen and is working on it.

bah! what a coincidence  Cheesy

No coincidence. Welcome to the world of real life business. www.creativeda.sh was the team we hired first for the job. They lost their coder and wasn't able to get a new one until March 7th.

David, just one question regarding this: Means this that the GUI must be started from the scratch new with an other company (what I expect will cost weeks, not days) or can the existing bases used to be finished within "days". Do you have any time assumption?
Thank you.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
February 24, 2016, 03:27:18 PM
I want to buy IOTA tokens for up to 0.25 BTC depending on the price.

Is someone willing to sell? Please contact me via pm.
February 24, 2016, 01:28:25 PM

I have talked to the team and this is completely normal, even if unfortunate. Creativeda are very highly regarded, but screwed this one up.
Activity: 714
February 24, 2016, 01:06:26 PM

Activity: 577
February 24, 2016, 11:04:35 AM
Lets vote negative this guy!
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
February 24, 2016, 11:01:17 AM
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
February 24, 2016, 11:00:26 AM
PHISHING ATTEMPT in the above post

https://nxtforum.org/news-and-announcements/(ann)-jinn/msg189249/#msg189249

The 2 teams they have fired have also had their IOTA allowance cancelled and are now available on the IOTA site

http://collect.iotatoken.com

50 bitcoin worth @ 100k IOTA per 1 bitcoin if you are feeling flush Smiley

Activity: 656
February 24, 2016, 09:46:10 AM

February 24, 2016, 01:27:49 AM
I See people selling IOTA atm , but anyone actually knows how they do this ?

Is it even possible, thx in advance Wink

I see you've posted a few times on the IOTA threads and (sorry) I've not checked your time stamps to see when each post was made.  IOTA is still in development,  but will soon be released.  Preliminary (alpha) versions have been released in Ryver, but they can't be used for sending transactions (Well, not easily.)  Anyway, the official network hasn't been "turned on" so any transactions sent to the network wouldn't show up in the final tangle.

People are selling portions of their IOTA shares with a promise to deliver once the project goes live.  Hopefully this will be in the next couple of days, or likely a week or so.

rlh
Activity: 804
Merit: 1004
February 23, 2016, 09:58:36 AM

I see you've posted a few times on the IOTA threads and (sorry) I've not checked your time stamps to see when each post was made.  IOTA is still in development,  but will soon be released.  Preliminary (alpha) versions have been released in Ryver, but they can't be used for sending transactions (Well, not easily.)  Anyway, the official network hasn't been "turned on" so any transactions sent to the network wouldn't show up in the final tangle.

People are selling portions of their IOTA shares with a promise to deliver once the project goes live.  Hopefully this will be in the next couple of days, or likely a week or so.
legendary
Activity: 1204
February 23, 2016, 08:22:18 AM

Activity: 763
February 22, 2016, 11:02:56 PM
I found the IoT Directory is a very good resource to search for IoT related companies - http://www.iot-directory.com/. In this directory, there are 4 categories, software vendors, hardware vendors, end-to-end providers, and connectivity providers and hundreds of companies.

Whenever you have time and feel right, you can pick some companies from it and start to send emails to them to introduce IOTA. Maybe some companies will be interested in IOTA and will try to incorporate IOTA into their system to gain more market shares, especially those small startup companies which are more willing to take more risk to gain market shares to survive.   

Maybe someone who are good at English writing can write a short generic letter to introduce IOTA and we all can use it. All each person needs to do is to find a contact address for a company from the directory and send an email to introduce IOTA.

This is something everyone can do.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
February 21, 2016, 10:59:10 AM
I offered Iota at a initial selling price of .00001 BTC or 100k Iota for 1 Btc.

Of the amount I was willing to sell from my own stash, I sold out in just a matter of a few days.

However, another seller, who prefers to remain anonymous is willing to sell at the same price through me.

Just like me, he only does escrow and is willing to pay the escrow fees on any amount above .5 BTC. If you want to purchase less than .5 BTC or 50,000 Iota you have to pay the escrow fee (.01 btc).

PM me for details. Only a limited amount of Iota available.

Jon

He will also sell out very quick and regret it when IOTA launches.

Smiley Probably. I actually posted this in the wrong thread by accident. Mods feel free to delete.
February 21, 2016, 10:57:45 AM

Of the amount I was willing to sell from my own stash, I sold out in just a matter of a few days.

However, another seller, who prefers to remain anonymous is willing to sell at the same price through me.

Just like me, he only does escrow and is willing to pay the escrow fees on any amount above .5 BTC. If you want to purchase less than .5 BTC or 50,000 Iota you have to pay the escrow fee (.01 btc).

Jon

He will also sell out very quick and regret it when IOTA launches.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
February 21, 2016, 07:57:20 AM

Jon
Pages:
Jump to: