Pages:
Author

Topic: [IOTA] IOTA Speculation - page 42. (Read 171564 times)

Activity: 627
Merit: 500
July 19, 2016, 02:24:05 PM
No one but David (and team) know... we won't be told WHO the players are. I hope at least we get a clarification on the exchange rate. I'm personally focused on getting the foundation funded at this stage. Will pay attention to bigdeal after foundation is settled.

I honestly don't know what the big deal is and that website - or the forum post it links to - doesn't really give any explanation.

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1000
July 19, 2016, 02:21:10 PM
I honestly don't know what the big deal is and that website - or the forum post it links to - doesn't really give any explanation.

July 19, 2016, 02:16:00 PM
From my understanding, the foundation not being funded = the end of the project (dev team walks away and forks) BUT, this doesn't apply to the BIG DEAL as well.

It would be nice to see the foundation funded before jumping towards another project, but, hopefully the foundation stuff is settled in the next few days.

That would surely be disappointing.

Got a horrible feeling that greed is going to cause IOTA to fall over.

A substantial sum donated for the foundation and now the big deal.

The "get out of jail free" card for the devs will be its the communities fault for not donating enough and they walk away with no repercussions.

It really would be.

It like me saying

"Right lads ive got a super duper big deal lined up, cant tell you anything about it but please send 83TIOA for it - if you dont your IOTA's value will plummet"
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
July 19, 2016, 02:12:01 PM

The "get out of jail free" card for the devs will be its the communities fault for not donating enough and they walk away with no repercussions.

It really would be.

It like me saying

"Right lads ive got a super duper big deal lined up, cant tell you anything about it but please send 83TIOA for it - if you dont your IOTA's value will plummet"
July 19, 2016, 02:06:44 PM

legendary
July 19, 2016, 02:05:11 PM

What is the total IOTA required to fill the foundation & big deal requirements?

At current trading rates here what is the dollar value of that total?

What is the break down of how those funds will be utilised for IOTA?

What is the total cash value the devs have received from the ICO + the 2 donation campaigns?
July 19, 2016, 02:01:52 PM
We still need 11% for the foundation! It's not that close to funded yet, please donate more if you can!

So now you have got the funding for the IOTA foundation you are now squeezing people for more money for the "big deal" even though you wont tell anyone what it is?

I think people would like to know where the money is going and what its being used for  Huh Huh
legendary
July 19, 2016, 01:58:23 PM

So now you have got the funding for the IOTA foundation you are now squeezing people for more money for the "big deal" even though you wont tell anyone what it is?

I think people would like to know where the money is going and what its being used for  Huh Huh
Activity: 714
legendary
Activity: 1205
July 19, 2016, 01:29:27 PM

i like bittrex, never had any issues with them

The dude is just poor kid who spams signature, don't pay much attention to his words.

I don't have a problem with Bittrex too. Did I mis something?  Huh

Yobit was trading Waves before they were tradable, pure scam at that moment.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
July 19, 2016, 12:48:25 PM
We need everyone to donate 10% to the foundation! Let's get this funded!
legendary
Activity: 817
July 19, 2016, 11:44:30 AM
Greetings people affected by CryptoKnightt.

The iota team gave confirmation that transactions can be sent without fear of a rollback, as of 4 days ago(11/07/2016). To date, there has been no proof that CryptoKnightt has fulfilled any of his deals. So, I'd like to announce that his business dealings can be considered a scam.

I have started a list with people who have been scammed by CryptoKnightt.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nkN8o14zPhDYb2g4ReZ6IbyEAZV06f4xr6SuyVC0IYk/edit?usp=drive_web

Please pm me your transaction details with btc transaction Id and a screenshot/copy of your deal communication from btt with CryptoKnightt (for confirmation) and I'll add the details to the list. If you know someone who was affected, please send them this way.

It's unlikely we'll get anything from these dealings but it'll be good to have a record of how he was able to con from so many people and by how much. Will be good to reference if someone says they refuse escrow.

Regards.

Just pm'd theymos:

Hey Theymos,

Cryptoknightt on these forums has scammed people for over $100,000. This is grounds for police action. Will you be able to help uncover ip addresses if we file a report with the police?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15636502

Thanks,
_mr_e

Theymos has responded saying that he will be willing to release his ip address to the police if we can get an official request from a police email address. Let's continue to form the list of evidence and file a formal report.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
July 19, 2016, 11:32:43 AM

The dude is just poor kid who spams signature, don't pay much attention to his words.
ImI
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019
July 19, 2016, 11:27:51 AM

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
July 19, 2016, 11:21:39 AM
thy will be listed on the "big " scammer exchanges: bittrex, yobit, novaexchange
happy fun trading Cheesy

Isn't Iota already traded on Yobit?
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
July 19, 2016, 10:26:56 AM
hoe much did the ICO raised for 2773.. Trillion iota's ?

~400k USD

so the price was around 0.0004 btc per Giota.

Thanks.
Think it was more like 0.0005, 1btc got around 2Ti.

What I would't give to go back and tell myself to buy more than 1btc of it lol Wink
yeh was a nice deal for early adopters. But i think the exchange price will be more realistic than this open trading.It will rise for sure though.

I'm interested in what you think the opening market cap will be once it hits exchanges.
Depends on how they launch the product and how much finished it is. If they have been dealing with multiple companies already and have convinced polo , kraken etc.. then should be around 3-7 $ per Giota. It's only Peculation though .

thy will be listed on the "big " scammer exchanges: bittrex, yobit, novaexchange
happy fun trading Cheesy
Activity: 288
Merit: 250
July 19, 2016, 10:23:05 AM
It makes me so sad.. so many shit for not using escrow.. Sad

At least i hope altcoinscamfinder appears, he really looked more legit and a real decent person than the other ch and ck retards.
legendary
Activity: 1540
July 19, 2016, 10:12:01 AM
Maybe he is just on holidays, AltcoinScamfinder
Yes, i think  Cool
July 19, 2016, 10:10:22 AM
That 7Ti would more or less get us on the cusp... we need this to come through.
Many people have donated more than 5% already, a shame that some have given nothing or have been scammed out of their holdings and now can't donate.

Activity: 577
July 19, 2016, 10:08:45 AM
Maybe he is just on holidays, AltcoinScamfinder
Pages:
Jump to: