Pages:
Author

Topic: [IOTA] IOTA Speculation - page 84. (Read 171564 times)

Activity: 288
Merit: 250
July 10, 2016, 09:03:19 AM
Selling up to 2000 Giota, @2.25 btc per 100 Giota. With escrow and fast delivery as soon as possible.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
July 10, 2016, 08:41:12 AM
WTS up to 1 T-IOTA,

escrow reqiured, send pm if interrested
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
July 10, 2016, 06:46:03 AM
hi,

i want to buy some more 100GIOTA for 1,1btc
pls pm
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
July 10, 2016, 06:26:54 AM
i am selling 150G-IOTA from my batch from child_harold for 2btc to maxmint.
CarlGraph bought 62.5K (old) IOTA for 1.1BTC
txid: 7962f0b788906083ce7d188e9c29b6ad7c892e5340bb71ae74ca967f0a747d08
awaiting 0.25btc security deposit to address 1MmVPmaP9SJEtQWk4D6nF6rDecpsbqQbCe to fix the deal. (edit:confirmed!)
awaiting 1.75, when iotatoken is confirming to send the IOTA's directly to maxmint, after the freezing-period.

the rest of 23.720687500 G-IOTA's should go to fund the foundation.

edit: because of unclear situation about ch's account, this deal is most likely to be canceled...
Activity: 378
July 10, 2016, 04:42:47 AM
"Maybe... Does the demand cover 2600% of the initial ICO price? Absolutely not."

Lol, saying something with certainty and confidence doesn't make it true.

You clearly don't understand much about markets. The demand doesn't need to cover a % ROI, the sellers will simply choose where they want their orders and the buyers will choose whether or not they want to buy it and still see enough upside. The % ROI will be the symptom and consequence of the supply and demand interaction. We don't put our buy and sell orders in based on what the ICO holders paid... obviously.

Most of the 1000 odd ico holders will only sell a tiny fraction of their holdings under $100M cap imo, what they put on the table will be snapped up by those who see how likely it still is to go 10:1 from there by next year.

I very much doubt you will see any rushed or pressured selling, why would any of us rush into selling something so valuable? There will likely be a lot more demand than there is supply... just as there was with FCT, XEM, Eth, NXT, EXP or any other crypto that has returned 1000s of % for ICO supporters.

Good luck finding your 'value', I find it bizarre that you think you'll suddenly get us to sell where demand is higher and we have millions of people to sell to, rather than now where it's a hassle and we have to use escrow to sell to the few who have heard of iota and realised it's the next big thing etc. If I (and most of the rest of us) won't sell here for 1.5btc per 100 Gi, then why on earth will we start selling on polo for less?

You're having a laugh.
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
July 10, 2016, 04:31:10 AM
"Maybe... Does the demand cover 2600% of the initial ICO price? Absolutely not."

Lol, saying something with certainty and confidence doesn't make it true.

You clearly don't understand much about markets. The demand doesn't need to cover a % ROI, the sellers will simply choose where they want their orders and the buyers will choose whether or not they want to buy it and still see enough upside. The % ROI will be the symptom and consequence of the supply and demand interaction. We don't put our buy and sell orders in based on what the ICO holders paid... obviously.

Most of the 1000 odd ico holders will only sell a fraction of their holdings under $100M cap imo because it's a proper mewnshot, what they put on the table will be snapped up by those who see how likely it still is to go 10:1+ from there by next year.

I very much doubt you will see any rushed or pressured selling, why would any of us rush into selling something so valuable? There will likely be a lot more demand than there is supply... just as there was with BTC, FCT, XEM, Eth, NXT, EXP or any other crypto that has returned 1000s of % for ICO supporters and early adopters.

Good luck finding your 'value', I find it bizarre that you think you'll suddenly get us to sell where demand is higher and we have millions of people to sell to, rather than now where it's a hassle and we have to use escrow to sell to the few who have heard of iota and realised it's the next big thing etc. If I (and most of the rest of us) won't sell here for 1.5btc per 100 Gi, then why on earth will we start selling on polo for less?

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
July 10, 2016, 04:03:07 AM
WTB iota for 10 BTC, please PM your offer.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
July 10, 2016, 03:51:42 AM
Wasn't 1 sec transactions part of the spec at the beginning?

No.
Activity: 317
July 10, 2016, 02:25:20 AM
If someone wants to buy bulk iota (1-10Ti) feel free to PM me. I won't consider offers below 25btc/Ti
Activity: 30
July 09, 2016, 11:54:17 PM
Blah blah, bunch of trolling about how iota is worth crap right now...

BTW, WTB 100GI for 0.25 BTC.

Just priceless.
Activity: 153
Merit: 107
July 09, 2016, 10:52:46 PM
Yeah, I very much doubt iota will double dip down to that kind of price... you'll be lucky to see a bottom anywhere near the top prices offered here imo.

No way I'd sell anything under 1.5btc per 100Gi and even that seems crazy really. I'm not selling any through here because I believe the price will be a lot higher as soon as it hits exchanges. Demand has built up and remained unsatisfied for over 6 months, the tech is game-changing and the timing is perfect. GL finding your weak hands or exchange crash... this will go straight to $10m+ market cap imo, then build quickly from there.

Is there demand? Yes. Does the demand cover 500% of the initial ico price? Probably... Does the demand cover 1000% of the initial ICO price? Maybe... Does the demand cover 2600% of the initial ICO price? Absolutely not. People who bought 100GigIota for 1.5 BTC via OTC just didnt pay attention to the actual market situation. I agree that there is demand for this coin but the numbers you are asking are insane. You are lucky because most people are too lazy to crunch the numbers and get all hyped up by the prices of the few OTC sellers.

Once all coins are ready to be distributed to the exchanges the price will reflect the actual market cap which will be enormous but not as god like as you guys like it to be...

Give it a few months and your asks might align with the market cap.

Totally agreed.

Call for new IOTA buyers. Think deeply, use your brain. Don't panic buy.
There are a many bugs still including unknown.
IOTA foundation isn't laid yet. Transactions aren't instant. IOTA doesn't approve self as mature and secure tech.
x20 ROI is too high to grow this platform.
This ROI value leaves a little chance for the next buyers to make a profit. There is no room for grow.
I don't care about fairness at all. ICO buyers will get a huge profit in anyway.

CH and CryptoKnight are only ones who sell for a normal price. Others are greedy like a hell. Don't be a feed for them.

This guy defitnley dont know what he's talking about, he even didnt follow the thread and Im sure he doesnt know what IOTA is all about.

For the clear understanding, CH scammed more then 10 people.

Trolls keep Trolling. At least do your homework. (Refering that you are saying that people have to buy at CH)

and then at the and ''BTW, WTB 100GI for 0.25 BTC''  Roll Eyes

O and I suggest if you really want to buy IOTA, if you really understand what it means, and how it will affect the IOT and crypto sector. Buy for the price people are offering. I recommend it also to a friend. It's still cheap, since we are certain this will be the next 1 billion usd+ blockchain.

CH has given his balls (seed) to C-f-B and simply he can't run away. His IOTA are in safe place. David already has agreed to be a anxious babysitter for CH's buyers. Hallelujah!
CryptoKnight will stick own contracts. He pointed this repeatedly after troll's attacks.
So, all deals are in safety. I see no scammers here. CH could be, but he is unlucky fellow.
I know there would be some ICO investors who need to sell part of IOTA ASAP to hedge against market collapse due uncovered bugs or critical errors.
I'll wait for them. I don't need expensive IOTA, leave it for yourself Roll Eyes
vgo
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1019
July 09, 2016, 09:09:02 PM

lol, Me too... a tons of GI at that Price. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
July 09, 2016, 09:01:43 PM
And for all the trolls that are trolling about the price...

Go to the XEM thread and troll there that the ICO participants have over 400,000% returns for a shitcoin.
legendary
July 09, 2016, 08:59:04 PM
Yeah, I very much doubt iota will double dip down to that kind of price... you'll be lucky to see a bottom anywhere near the top prices offered here imo.

No way I'd sell anything under 1.5btc per 100Gi and even that seems crazy really. I'm not selling any through here because I believe the price will be a lot higher as soon as it hits exchanges. Demand has built up and remained unsatisfied for over 6 months, the tech is game-changing and the timing is perfect. GL finding your weak hands or exchange crash... this will go straight to $10m+ market cap imo, then build quickly from there.

Is there demand? Yes. Does the demand cover 500% of the initial ico price? Probably... Does the demand cover 1000% of the initial ICO price? Maybe... Does the demand cover 2600% of the initial ICO price? Absolutely not. People who bought 100GigIota for 1.5 BTC via OTC just didnt pay attention to the actual market situation. I agree that there is demand for this coin but the numbers you are asking are insane. You are lucky because most people are too lazy to crunch the numbers and get all hyped up by the prices of the few OTC sellers.

Once all coins are ready to be distributed to the exchanges the price will reflect the actual market cap which will be enormous but not as god like as you guys like it to be...

Totally agreed.

IOTA foundation isn't laid yet. Transactions aren't instant. IOTA doesn't approve self as mature and secure tech.
This ROI value leaves a little chance for the next buyers to make a profit. There is no room for grow.
I don't care about fairness at all. ICO buyers will get a huge profit in anyway.

CH and CryptoKnight are only ones who sell for a normal price. Others are greedy like a hell. Don't be a feed for them.

This guy defitnley dont know what he's talking about, he even didnt follow the thread and Im sure he doesnt know what IOTA is all about.

For the clear understanding, CH scammed more then 10 people.

Trolls keep Trolling. At least do your homework. (Refering that you are saying that people have to buy at CH)

and then at the and ''BTW, WTB 100GI for 0.25 BTC''  Roll Eyes

O and I suggest if you really want to buy IOTA, if you really understand what it means, and how it will affect the IOT and crypto sector. Buy for the price people are offering. I recommend it also to a friend. It's still cheap, since we are certain this will be the next 1 billion usd+ blockchain.
Activity: 378
July 09, 2016, 08:34:34 PM

Totally agreed.

Follow this, some people strongly disagree! I'm an ico participant too.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15420123

Activity: 153
Merit: 107
July 09, 2016, 08:17:45 PM

Totally agreed.

Activity: 30
July 09, 2016, 08:10:57 PM
instant transaction

This one is not true.

Wasn't 1 sec transactions part of the spec at the beginning?
legendary
July 09, 2016, 07:23:18 PM
instant transaction

This one is not true.

Maybe you can make this one also true  Grin

Activity: 427
July 09, 2016, 05:40:15 PM
I have decided that we will freeze CH's account for a month, if he comes back in the meantime and clears everything up and makes good on his promises that's fine, if not we will complete the trades on his behalf.

could you please tell us how long this freezing period is left? 26th of july? thanks!

Good decision, thanx for being emphatic and not dogmatic.
And to those that traded wtihout escrow, I hope you learned something.

Still no guarantee that him or Kryptonight owns enough IOTA to fulfill the trades even with intervention from the devs (if they hold seed).

I think it is good to freeze his account so this potential scammer won't run with other peoples money.
But finishing his trades, if he has enough iotas, is like rewarding the buyers for not using an escrow.
CH suppressed the price and now the buyers not only don't get scammed they get cheap iotas.
I say half of the trade should go to the foundation.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
July 09, 2016, 05:37:50 PM
instant transaction

This one is not true.
Pages:
Jump to: