Pages:
Author

Topic: [IOTA] IOTA Speculation - page 88. (Read 171564 times)

legendary
Activity: 1619
Merit: 1004
Bitcoiner, Crypto-anarchist and Cypherpunk.
July 06, 2016, 10:14:42 AM
I'm going to escrow a deal between st4nl3y and naj.

st4nl3y is going to sell 425 GIOTAs to naj for 5 BTC.

The 5 BTC will be hold on this BTC address : 141dM9HQbU41JNswMudCUKtKiXXev64iyn
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
July 06, 2016, 09:47:49 AM
WTB IOTA for 1 BTC. please PM me

only with escrow
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
July 06, 2016, 08:44:18 AM
Hi all buyer, use all time escrow service Me (for moment i open my escrow) or @seccour!!  Wink
Activity: 288
Merit: 250
July 06, 2016, 05:34:35 AM
Selling up to 2000 Giota, at 3 btc per 100 Giota. With escrow and fast delivery. PM if interested.
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
July 06, 2016, 05:26:36 AM
hi there,

still looking for some iota to buy:
would buy 840Giota for 7 BTC.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
July 06, 2016, 03:58:56 AM
Hello community.

I was cheated by CH.

For 1.95Btc I bought 100,000 (old) Iota.

If I get the Iota it is good, if not, I have myself to blame.

Without Escrow buy is not very clever.
I let myself be blinded by his hero status.

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
July 05, 2016, 02:52:50 PM

Dev is doing you a favor, repairing your mayor f*ckup, and you act like you are entitled to the dev completing your trade?

Shit if I was David I would personally exclude you from this act of generosity.

The kids...  Roll Eyes

so CH is your friend??

No, did you buy without escrow?
i didnt buy from CH
but you write couple of times that you're not involved in this non escrow deal, and that you will not write about it (defend CH) but you're doing it again and again

edit:
p.s - i bought from    cryptoknightt (hope everything will be ok Cheesy   )

How am I defending CH?
I am only saying the people that bought without escrow should be very grateful to the devs. Because in my opinion they are entitled to nothing, but I am happy for them, and Iota, this is getting resolved.

I hope you used escrow... There is no refund on the cryptoknight deals, since Cfb don't have his seed...

Buying without escrow have always, is and will always be giving away your money. Period.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Polar bears are left handed
July 05, 2016, 02:42:11 PM
My up to date sale amounts:

I just send you my IOTA address. When will you make the transfer?
Activity: 854
https://iota.org/
July 05, 2016, 02:22:24 PM
New ver of IOTA client with GUI!

Take it here:

https://github.com/IOTAledger/iota-gui-beta/releases/tag/0.9.25-alpha

Cheers
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
July 05, 2016, 02:20:17 PM
I like negotiations, pity westworldmen don't know how to do it properly...
Activity: 321
Merit: 252
July 05, 2016, 09:49:59 AM
Hello community members,

From my calculation of the last selling prices, we are at an average of 0.356 BTC per 10 G iota.

Thus, I am willing to sell 20 325 old iotas or 56493953007.6205 iotas (cross checking my calculation here of my new balance) at a price of 1.8645 (which equals 0,33 btc for every 10 G iotas).

To give some concrete figure, you'll save 0.146884287 btc buying the whole quantity i'm selling at 0,33 versus the average price on this thread.

This sale WILL be processed with an escrow, of your choice.

Do not hesitate to send me a PM, cheers. Grin Grin Grin

Lol. I see alot of way over priced sell orders but no buyers. Half that price and I'll consider it.
lol, the seller will let go of his iotas with the price he feels it is fair. if you find it to be overpriced, go buy some form cryptokightt or childharrold, as they are selling real cheap iotas Roll Eyes (or else just keep you btc for you, as they will become useless once the tangle is live)
You can buy at lower than half of sandiman's price from me.
legendary
Activity: 1092
July 05, 2016, 09:48:42 AM

Dev is doing you a favor, repairing your mayor f*ckup, and you act like you are entitled to the dev completing your trade?

The kids...  Roll Eyes

so CH is your friend??

i didnt buy from CH
but you write couple of times that you're not involved in this non escrow deal, and that you will not write about it (defend CH) but you're doing it again and again

edit:
p.s - i bought from    cryptoknightt (hope everything will be ok Cheesy   )

How am I defending CH?
I am only saying the people that bought without escrow should be very grateful to the devs. Because in my opinion they are entitled to nothing, but I am happy for them, and Iota, this is getting resolved.

I hope you used escrow... There is no refund on the cryptoknight deals, since Cfb don't have his seed...
ImI
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019
July 05, 2016, 08:43:49 AM
Hello community members,

From my calculation of the last selling prices, we are at an average of 0.356 BTC per 10 G iota.

Thus, I am willing to sell 20 325 old iotas or 56493953007.6205 iotas (cross checking my calculation here of my new balance) at a price of 1.8645 (which equals 0,33 btc for every 10 G iotas).

To give some concrete figure, you'll save 0.146884287 btc buying the whole quantity i'm selling at 0,33 versus the average price on this thread.

Lol. I see alot of way over priced sell orders but no buyers. Half that price and I'll consider it.

then just wait for an exchange and be happy
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
July 05, 2016, 08:12:41 AM
Hello community members,

lol, the seller will let go of his iotas with the price he feels it is fair. if you find it to be overpriced, go buy some form cryptokightt or childharrold, as they are selling real cheap iotas Roll Eyes (or else just keep you btc for you, as they will become useless once the tangle is live)

😂😂😂 I understand supply and demand.

Well I understand I won't meet your demand, and if all demand is at half that price, won't meet any. I really don't need to sell my IOTA, and I am just hedging here  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1225
July 05, 2016, 07:37:55 AM
CH scam victims;
It is important that we understand @iotatoken would be in a very busy period before launch and the CH issue would not be a top priority right now. It is our duty to be grateful to the devs for the consideration taken when making the decision to right these wrongs. We have established a list of over 16 people that have been scammed and the best we can do is make sure we have the steps in place to make this an easy issue to resolve.

@iotatoken I have 2 questions;

1. What do we need to have ready in order to complete the transactions other than txids and proof of transaction?
2. What date will these transactions be completed?

hope this is not to much trouble it would be great to have steps in place to resolve this before launch.

any help much appreciated.

Kind Regards,

FT

you will need to provide an iota address.
Activity: 378
July 05, 2016, 07:29:18 AM
Hello community members,

😂😂😂 I understand supply and demand.
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
July 05, 2016, 07:00:45 AM
Hello community members,

Activity: 378
July 05, 2016, 06:52:03 AM
Hello community members,

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
July 05, 2016, 06:48:38 AM
CH scam victims;
It is important that we understand @iotatoken would be in a very busy period before launch and the CH issue would not be a top priority right now. It is our duty to be grateful to the devs for the consideration taken when making the decision to right these wrongs. We have established a list of over 16 people that have been scammed and the best we can do is make sure we have the steps in place to make this an easy issue to resolve.

@iotatoken I have 2 questions;

1. What do we need to have ready in order to complete the transactions other than txids and proof of transaction?
2. What date will these transactions be completed?

hope this is not to much trouble it would be great to have steps in place to resolve this before launch.

any help much appreciated.

Kind Regards,

FT
legendary
Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013
K-ing®
July 05, 2016, 06:27:54 AM

The kids...  Roll Eyes

so CH is your friend??

i didnt buy from CH

edit:
p.s - i bought from    cryptoknightt (hope everything will be ok Cheesy   )
Pages:
Jump to: