Pages:
Author

Topic: [IOTA] IOTA Speculation - page 85. (Read 171564 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
July 09, 2016, 05:28:02 PM
Yeah, I very much doubt iota will double dip down to that kind of price... you'll be lucky to see a bottom anywhere near the top prices offered here imo.

No way I'd sell anything under 1.5btc per 100Gi and even that seems crazy really. I'm not selling any through here because I believe the price will be a lot higher as soon as it hits exchanges. Demand has built up and remained unsatisfied for over 6 months, the tech is game-changing and the timing is perfect. GL finding your weak hands or exchange crash... this will go straight to $10m+ market cap imo, then build quickly from there.

Is there demand? Yes. Does the demand cover 500% of the initial ico price? Probably... Does the demand cover 1000% of the initial ICO price? Maybe... Does the demand cover 2600% of the initial ICO price? Absolutely not. People who bought 100GigIota for 1.5 BTC via OTC just didnt pay attention to the actual market situation. I agree that there is demand for this coin but the numbers you are asking are insane. You are lucky because most people are too lazy to crunch the numbers and get all hyped up by the prices of the few OTC sellers.

Once all coins are ready to be distributed to the exchanges the price will reflect the actual market cap which will be enormous but not as god like as you guys like it to be...

Give it a few months and your asks might align with the market cap.

Just try to remember this is your subjective opinion and you haven't given any solid objective reasons why it shouldn't be valuated above... by what you seem to be saying, $8.5MM USD...

No definitely. Why would a feeless, bloatless, instant transaction, truly decentralized POW cryptocurrency designed to drive the economy of things (but which also has potential to do so much more) be worth more than $8.5MM USD....

The entertainment from the trolls around here is never ending.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
July 09, 2016, 05:26:19 PM
Yeah, I very much doubt iota will double dip down to that kind of price... you'll be lucky to see a bottom anywhere near the top prices offered here imo.

No way I'd sell anything under 1.5btc per 100Gi and even that seems crazy really. I'm not selling any through here because I believe the price will be a lot higher as soon as it hits exchanges. Demand has built up and remained unsatisfied for over 6 months, the tech is game-changing and the timing is perfect. GL finding your weak hands or exchange crash... this will go straight to $10m+ market cap imo, then build quickly from there.

Is there demand? Yes. Does the demand cover 500% of the initial ico price? Probably... Does the demand cover 1000% of the initial ICO price? Maybe... Does the demand cover 2600% of the initial ICO price? Absolutely not. People who bought 100GigIota for 1.5 BTC via OTC just didnt pay attention to the actual market situation. I agree that there is demand for this coin but the numbers you are asking are insane. You are lucky because most people are too lazy to crunch the numbers and get all hyped up by the prices of the few OTC sellers.

Once all coins are ready to be distributed to the exchanges the price will reflect the actual market cap which will be enormous but not as god like as you guys like it to be...

Most of the ico buyers know what they bought. IOTA is the first 3rd gen crypto token what will be used for the IOT, the IOT is a billion dollar industry growing with the speed of light. IOTA has already a lot of important deals with big and important companies and there is still a lot of good news what has to come and still is unpublished.

Good luck again with buying for the rates you want to buy for, but nobody will sell them for that rate.

You can try Child Harold or Crypto Knight maybe.
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
July 09, 2016, 05:07:55 PM

Activity: 317
Merit: 250
July 09, 2016, 04:44:22 PM
I'm still selling some IOTA on NXT AE - https://www.mynxt.info/asset/7398617213716962205
1CIOTA= 3NXT = 2 779 531 iota
That makes current price ~ 0.032 btc for 1Gi

If You've bought from me and wish to redeem to IOTA please transfer CIOTA back to NXT-VZYH-HHXP-RRMJ-B8ADB and attach IOTA address.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
July 09, 2016, 03:19:45 PM
Hey all,

I'm willing to sell 500 Gi IOTA for 7 btc, escrow required. PM if interested. Thx!
Activity: 288
July 09, 2016, 12:00:21 PM
Activity: 322
July 09, 2016, 11:09:49 AM
WTB 17.7 T-IOTA
Activity: 179
July 09, 2016, 11:08:58 AM

legendary
Activity: 1148
July 08, 2016, 06:46:25 PM
Ok, after looking at the projected market cap of 6 million USD im going to place one final offer:

WTB 100 GIOTA for 0,5 BTC

This offer generously reflects the starting market prices. Everyone who buys above 0,5 BTC per 100 GIOTA is a damn fool...

If no one is willing to sell. i'll just wait for the exchanges and the first double-dip....

just my two cents...

good luck with this, anybody who sell for 0.5 BTC is a fool  Grin
Activity: 255
Merit: 251
July 08, 2016, 06:34:53 PM
mr_e honored his promise and paid me 600GIOTA, in full. Even after taking a (potential) loss from cryptoknightt.

Thanks for your honesty!
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
July 08, 2016, 06:30:18 PM
Ok, after looking at the projected market cap of 6 million USD im going to place one final offer:

WTB 100 GIOTA for 0,5 BTC

This offer generously reflects the starting market prices. Everyone who buys above 0,5 BTC per 100 GIOTA is a damn fool...

If no one is willing to sell. i'll just wait for the exchanges and the first double-dip....

just my two cents...
Activity: 13
July 08, 2016, 11:26:15 AM
Sell IOTA.

100G 1.5 BTC.

Interested PM Me.
Activity: 504
July 08, 2016, 11:01:26 AM
Activity: 22
July 08, 2016, 10:57:29 AM
I have decided that we will freeze CH's account for a month, if he comes back in the meantime and clears everything up and makes good on his promises that's fine, if not we will complete the trades on his behalf.

could you please tell us how long this freezing period is left? 26th of july? thanks!

Good decision, thanx for being emphatic and not dogmatic.
And to those that traded wtihout escrow, I hope you learned something.

Still no guarantee that him or Kryptonight owns enough IOTA to fulfill the trades even with intervention from the devs (if they hold seed).
Activity: 595
Merit: 500
July 08, 2016, 10:55:07 AM
I have decided that we will freeze CH's account for a month, if he comes back in the meantime and clears everything up and makes good on his promises that's fine, if not we will complete the trades on his behalf.

could you please tell us how long this freezing period is left? 26th of july? thanks!

Good decision, thanx for being emphatic and not dogmatic.
And to those that traded wtihout escrow, I hope you learned something.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
July 08, 2016, 09:30:59 AM

Activity: 406
July 08, 2016, 09:26:07 AM

Can Dr Evil calculate the MK for IOTA from the last trade?
legendary
Activity: 1225
July 08, 2016, 09:15:28 AM
Activity: 406
July 08, 2016, 09:09:49 AM
how many GIOTA in a TIOTA?
legendary
Activity: 1092
July 08, 2016, 08:00:32 AM