Pages:
Author

Topic: IOTA is the next big thing - page 56. (Read 45393 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
December 29, 2017, 01:53:02 AM
I've been watching IOTA for a while searching and reading for the reviews of its coin and some of them are not happy about that because there's a possibility that it will not a good long term investment and some of them just like to take the risk
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
December 29, 2017, 12:50:28 AM
better than 99% blockchain out there. if iota have many people use their transaction will be super fast
Activity: 350
December 28, 2017, 11:30:38 PM
This would be great to invest in this IOTA Coin project. I am so happy to be informed about this things here because this may be a big help for me in choosing a projects to invest with.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036
Facts are more efficient than fud
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
December 28, 2017, 02:51:25 PM
Besides Iota I would recommend you guys invest in streamr. It’ the big competitor of iota, only a small fraction of the price and already a working product.

I bet on two good potential products!
Activity: 99
December 28, 2017, 02:47:10 PM
I think iota is really good project for investment right now. In 2018 it will rise much. I am holding my coins because I believe the team, iota is very promising coin.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
December 28, 2017, 02:25:58 PM
This is a very promising coin, but I afraid the fact that its developers are from China. The Chinese government can negatively affect this project if they want to.

The devs are from Europe: http://untangled.world/iota-founders/

Wow, thank you for the link. I was mislead, sorry.
I guess it's the first project for IOT with zero fees and tangles structure. RaiBlocks is the second one. There will appear many other projects soon for sure so we need to be on touch to get in as early as possible.

No, Raiblocks is older. But it had been completely under the radar for a long time. Raiblocks and IOTA follow a different technical approach.
Activity: 308
Merit: 156
December 28, 2017, 02:02:07 PM
This is a very promising coin, but I afraid the fact that its developers are from China. The Chinese government can negatively affect this project if they want to.

Wow, thank you for the link. I was mislead, sorry.
I guess it's the first project for IOT with zero fees and tangles structure. RaiBlocks is the second one. There will appear many other projects soon for sure so we need to be on touch to get in as early as possible.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1361
December 28, 2017, 01:20:43 PM
I really supported IOTA for many long time but I realised there are too many problems to deal and its hard. I still hold iota for long but I don't plan to put bigger portion in folio.
Activity: 16
December 28, 2017, 01:16:27 PM
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
December 28, 2017, 01:08:20 PM
IOTA is the worst coin that has ever been created, no offense, but their devs are the biggest crap that i have ever seen. This coin will die at any time, i am sure of that, they do not deserve to have that huge marketcap

Till now I have seen many good reviews about IOTA and only you are misleading the value. With in short period we cannot change the value of coin. It will change the world with its block chain, so for that we need to have patience.
Activity: 16
December 28, 2017, 01:04:30 PM
IOTA is the best project to invest right now, It is going to be real huge in 2018

+1 here.
For me IOTA is the new bitcoin.
In this new autonomous Machine Economy IOTA will be the backbone. The Tangle ledger is able to settle transactions with zero fees so devices can trade exact amounts of resources on-demand, as well as store data from sensors and dataloggers securely and verified on the ledger.
THe tangle is great. The main innovation behind IOTA is the Tangle, a revolutionary new blockless distributed ledger which is scalable, lightweight and for the first time ever makes it possible to transfer value without any fees. Contrary to today’s Blockchains, consensus is no-longer decoupled but instead an intrinsic part of the system, leading to decentralized and self-regulating peer-to-peer network.
Activity: 112
December 28, 2017, 10:26:31 AM
IOTA is the best project to invest right now, It is going to be real huge in 2018
Activity: 406
December 28, 2017, 08:09:38 AM
well..Im so doubtful IOTA could save its place in top 10. Project with better tech wiull replace it
Activity: 56
December 28, 2017, 07:54:01 AM

Yup.. So much FUD and misinformation around IOTA- no wonder it's value is underestimated.

legendary
December 28, 2017, 07:26:49 AM

Activity: 308
Merit: 156
December 28, 2017, 07:22:36 AM
legendary
December 28, 2017, 07:09:20 AM
IOTA is the worst coin that has ever been created, no offense, but their devs are the biggest crap that i have ever seen. This coin will die at any time, i am sure of that, they do not deserve to have that huge marketcap

It always makes me smile when critics sink to generalized hyperbole and don't realize they sound desperate. If you really think it will die, let it, or even better, short it--but please don't give the concerned citizen spiel (no one with any real skin in the game is stupid enough to believe you).
Activity: 22
December 28, 2017, 05:45:34 AM
If IOTA team make all these promeses real I see the coin to have a good future indeed, myself have some coins in my wallet.
Activity: 94
December 28, 2017, 05:44:47 AM

LOL! Sure, everything will die at any time, 10 years, 100 years, for me 2 years will be enough to take my profits Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: