Pages:
Author

Topic: IOTA is the next big thing - page 59. (Read 45393 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 23, 2017, 06:22:33 AM
People often say that the technology is very far off from being of practical use but I've been reading up on articles and news pieces to do with iota and it didn't seem to be the case at all. IThings are actually further along the development process than a lot of other Crypto currency projects that are valued higher and it is catching the eye of some very large industrial sectors, the most recent being the Bosch group. For a project that can be incorporated into so many aspects of our livesses I would expect this to rise to 10 dollars in January and, depending on more partnership deals could well exceed 100 dollars later in the year.

Just my thoughts and opinion
Activity: 686
Merit: 502
December 23, 2017, 06:14:09 AM
Internet of things, very promising and rapidly developing technology and the market. If IOTA will ensure the functioning of this system, then the growth potential of its course is huge.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
December 22, 2017, 10:29:38 PM
If the protocol could be perfect to 60% then IOTA would revolutionize so many things but at the moment it still undergoing tweaks since the Tangle network is in its infancy and there has tons of teething problems.
The tangle network like blockchain would be the next thing and it main protocol is IOTA
Activity: 479
Merit: 250
https://streamies.io/
December 22, 2017, 09:59:21 PM
Yes, I also agree with your point of view. With the internet of thing technology, IOTA can solve many proprems of blockchain technology. And as you can see now, IOTA has become top biggest coin in the world
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
December 22, 2017, 09:52:34 PM
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
December 22, 2017, 07:26:08 PM
I started to hear the name of IOTA very often. I do not know exactly what kind of project, but it started to become famous. I'm thinking about doing some research. According to him, I can make an investment.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
December 22, 2017, 07:13:07 PM
@Joshki you can wait for this https://blog.iota.org/iota-foundation-hires-cybercrypt-615d2df79001 if you can't trust the iota mathematicians, but then what will you do? I suggest you start researching more fud.

I don't know what you think I'm waiting for -- I won't invest a dime in this.  It makes no sense to play this game -- it's a fundamentally broken coin based on a broken concept. 
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
December 22, 2017, 06:47:03 PM
IOTA might 20$ soon as it move fast to the moon but IOTA should be available on other exchange to like bittrex and Polo
It would be nice to on both exchange to trade IOTA

Thanks
Regards
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036
Facts are more efficient than fud
December 22, 2017, 06:11:51 PM
@Joshki you can wait for this https://blog.iota.org/iota-foundation-hires-cybercrypt-615d2df79001 if you can't trust the iota mathematicians, but then what will you do? I suggest you start researching more fud.
December 22, 2017, 06:03:32 PM

Is there anyone that does not believe using purposefully broken crypto (that may or may not have been written by an AI, LOL), in order to create a backdoor in the code is stupid and antithetical to the ideals of open source?

I find it really odd that these people continue to make this claim and pretend it's okay to do this.  It's not. 

And if this guy honestly believes he can argue cryptanalysis with MIT, well. 

It's not MIT, it's a group that uses the MIT banner to fool idiots like you into making a logical fallacy--IE using authority instead actual facts or solid argumentation. The same tactic was used to attack Monero. You should probably put in some time researching. You can start with ComeFromBeyond's response, then you can move onto  autonomous vehicles and other things that are just a google search away.
I read the response.  There's nothing to research, it's a bunch of handwaving, none of which actually addresses the real issues brought up by real cryptographers. 

It's astonishing to me iota maintains this rabid cult following, because there's literally nothing to back up anything they claim. 

Talk about hand wavey--the guy invents POS and you think he's the one whose credentials should be checked?

IOTA has mathmeticians on hand as well, so much for you research (are you ever gone to bother to fact check?)

http://untangled.world/iota-founders/

Feel free to bring up any concerns on stack exchange, you won't even need to use math.

https://iota.stackexchange.com/

Inventing POS doesn't mean you're qualified to let an AI make up a hash function to use in cryptocurrency.  A broken one, at that, and one you know is broken and use anyway.
legendary
December 22, 2017, 04:10:58 PM
This project shows a strong potential but to me the hype is getting too much in the way of development, I read that some scientist from MIT find some flaws in the code

https://blog.iota.org/curl-disclosure-beyond-the-headline-1814048d08ef
legendary
December 22, 2017, 04:08:04 PM

Is there anyone that does not believe using purposefully broken crypto (that may or may not have been written by an AI, LOL), in order to create a backdoor in the code is stupid and antithetical to the ideals of open source?

I find it really odd that these people continue to make this claim and pretend it's okay to do this.  It's not.  

It's not MIT, it's a group that uses the MIT banner to fool idiots like you into making a logical fallacy--IE using authority instead actual facts or solid argumentation. The same tactic was used to attack Monero. You should probably put in some time researching. You can start with ComeFromBeyond's response, then you can move onto  autonomous vehicles and other things that are just a google search away.
I read the response.  There's nothing to research, it's a bunch of handwaving, none of which actually addresses the real issues brought up by real cryptographers.  

It's astonishing to me iota maintains this rabid cult following, because there's literally nothing to back up anything they claim.  

Talk about hand wavey--the guy invents POS and you think he's the one whose credentials should be checked?

IOTA has mathmeticians on hand as well, so much for you research (are you ever gone to bother to fact check?)

http://untangled.world/iota-founders/

Feel free to bring up any concerns on stack exchange, you won't even need to use math.

https://iota.stackexchange.com/
Activity: 2114
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
December 22, 2017, 04:06:54 PM
This project shows a strong potential but to me the hype is getting too much in the way of development, I read that some scientist from MIT find some flaws in the code
December 22, 2017, 03:34:51 PM

I find it really odd that these people continue to make this claim and pretend it's okay to do this.  It's not. 

It's not MIT, it's a group that uses the MIT banner to fool idiots like you into making a logical fallacy--IE using authority instead actual facts or solid argumentation. The same tactic was used to attack Monero. You should probably put in some time researching. You can start with ComeFromBeyond's response, then you can move onto  autonomous vehicles and other things that are just a google search away.
I read the response.  There's nothing to research, it's a bunch of handwaving, none of which actually addresses the real issues brought up by real cryptographers. 

legendary
December 22, 2017, 02:08:54 PM

I find it really odd that these people continue to make this claim and pretend it's okay to do this.  It's not.  

It's not MIT, it's a group that uses the MIT banner to fool idiots like you into making a logical fallacy--IE using authority instead actual facts or solid argumentation. The same tactic was used to attack Monero. You should probably put in some time researching. You can start with ComeFromBeyond's response, then you can move onto  autonomous vehicles and other things that are just a google search away.
December 22, 2017, 01:42:17 PM

December 22, 2017, 12:33:43 PM
Its tangle can resolve the scaling problem and it has great collaboration with huge companies. Maybe in the future it will support something like DeepOnion deepvault and let us save file on the tangle.this coin future bright

lol
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
December 22, 2017, 12:32:36 PM
It has done th huge gain! I dont think so such rise will continue
Pages:
Jump to: