Pages:
Author

Topic: IOTA is the next big thing - page 57. (Read 45393 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
December 27, 2017, 08:45:13 PM
IOTA is the worst coin that has ever been created, no offense, but their devs are the biggest crap that i have ever seen. This coin will die at any time, i am sure of that, they do not deserve to have that huge marketcap

that's a rather big call lol.
IOT is revolutionary and it will be the future. So is IOTA, it's first of its kind and probably takes quite a while to perfect.
Activity: 212
Merit: 104
December 27, 2017, 07:17:44 PM
IOTA is the worst coin that has ever been created, no offense, but their devs are the biggest crap that i have ever seen. This coin will die at any time, i am sure of that, they do not deserve to have that huge marketcap
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
December 27, 2017, 06:03:32 PM
Gosh this one has been all over the map swing between 2 - 4.5 It is enough to give you whiplash
Activity: 512
Merit: 11
December 27, 2017, 04:28:34 PM
If IOTA manages to deliver just a fraction of what they aim, prices will go x7 easily.
Having Bosch onboard is really huge news, a lot of people are not realizing how big this is. These guys are building the foundations where you'll be charging your electric car in a few years.
Cooperation between Bosch and IOTA is a real example of integrating business into a crypto-currency project. While I was thinking about the project, the price has grown very much, everything is changing very quickly.

about the superiority of Bosch in the world No one doubts that it is not going to work in the crypto-currency sector, it is also a very good indicator for the project itself. How realistic the implementation of this technology in the near future, you need to ask a lot of questions.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
December 27, 2017, 02:58:53 PM

Great news. It will go up, that's for sure.  But apart from the price, i'm actually interested if they will pull it of! Interesting coin for sure!
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036
Facts are more efficient than fud
Activity: 80
December 27, 2017, 12:09:53 PM
Thanks. Very nice information.
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
December 27, 2017, 11:52:04 AM
First of all thank you to all people who give us to information and news links. Iota is future tech and i am really sure that iota 2020s coin. and it will be one of top three.
Activity: 352
SquidCoin.cash
December 27, 2017, 11:28:43 AM
If IOTA manages to deliver just a fraction of what they aim, prices will go x7 easily.
Having Bosch onboard is really huge news, a lot of people are not realizing how big this is. These guys are building the foundations where you'll be charging your electric car in a few years.
Cooperation between Bosch and IOTA is a real example of integrating business into a crypto-currency project. While I was thinking about the project, the price has grown very much, everything is changing very quickly.
Activity: 116
Merit: 36
December 27, 2017, 07:56:38 AM
Activity: 56
December 27, 2017, 07:07:30 AM
Nice to see IOTA starting to rise again. Lots of articles on the Bosch deal and where IOTA is headed I think are helping investors see it's potential. Hitting $5.5 is likely in the next week or two.
legendary
December 27, 2017, 06:27:36 AM
Part 2 of explaining Nash Equilibrium in Iota's tangle (DAG): https://blog.iota.org/equilibria-in-the-tangle-let-me-try-to-explain-part-2-6dcc8e7c0ad8
legendary
December 26, 2017, 05:38:34 AM
Great article on why Iota is misunderstood by many: https://medium.com/@norbert.gehrke/iota-the-misunderstood-coin-c6c94678ec99
Activity: 70
December 26, 2017, 05:07:20 AM
Yes, I also agree with your point of view. With the internet of thing technology, IOTA can solve many proprems of blockchain technology. And as you can see now, IOTA has become top biggest coin in the world

IOTA has yet to have any meaningful real world trials. Until it has proven that it's technology actually works the value of its tech remains unknown.
Activity: 406
December 25, 2017, 04:23:53 PM
IOTA will enjoy very great popularity, because they are absolutely free and the cost will rise
Activity: 352
SquidCoin.cash
December 25, 2017, 03:33:12 PM
I would like to ask those who are aware of how many transactions per second the IOTA platform is capable of processing? Is private key encryption stable for a quantum computer attack? How different are the technologies of IOTA and Byteball, I know that they use similar technologies for building blockchain.
Activity: 212
December 25, 2017, 01:30:29 PM
Although IOTA price has fallen down over 11% in last week. However, IOTA is still a potential coin for invesment in long time. You should buy it now to get huge profit when it recovers
legendary
December 25, 2017, 12:38:18 PM
Gate.io adds BTC/IOTA trading https://gate.io/trade/IOTA_BTC
legendary
Activity: 493
Merit: 551
December 25, 2017, 06:27:16 AM
After the last update IOTA transactions are very fast and reliable. This will scale further up. 1000 TPS and more are easy possible with the IOTA network. If you use BTC these days you know how painfully slow the transactions are. I prefer to have feeless and fast transactions.

IOTA will be the first really mass market used cryptocurrency, not just a mere speculation. I expect it to reach the current BTC market cap in 1-2 years already.
I look forward to further exchanges adding IOTA (German Bitcoin.de exchange will do it 2018) and to see the first smart contracts by Nakamo.to and Peaq.

Nakamo.to has already established contacts with the national bank of Japan and demonstrated them the power of IOTA.
http://www.nakamo.to/article.html

Oliver Bussmann (former swiss UBS bank high ranked employee) who is an advisor of IOTA has already mentioned that several national central banks are in contact with the IOTA foundation. I think we will have a very interesting year 2018. IOTA is fire and forget, a long term investment with high impact.
Pages:
Jump to: