Pages:
Author

Topic: IOTA or XRP? - page 3. (Read 966 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
WEICROWD.COM - ICO Tech, Funding & Exchange
December 27, 2017, 03:08:55 PM
Both are good to keep. They can't be compared in terms of their product technology though, both are different.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
December 27, 2017, 02:57:50 PM
More optimistic about XRP. Iota is nice...but its marketcap is already HIGH. Sure XRP is high too...but Im more confidend it can still gain some nice growth...while IOTA can back in 5USD range...and stay ther for a long time.
Activity: 238
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
December 27, 2017, 02:55:09 PM
I think these two coins are maybe the most promising altcoins of cryptocurrency world. IOTA is much younger than XRP but the price of it is higher than XRP. Maybe it can be a little bit better if you choose IOTA.
Activity: 70
December 27, 2017, 12:58:30 PM
Why not both? I hold IOTA more than XRP but so far, the profit from XRP is better. However, in the long run, I would place my bet on IOTA. Even though their dev (and community) have lots of things to do before IOTA can reach its full potential.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
December 27, 2017, 12:57:22 PM
i think both of these alternate coins has the potential to rise in its value since they're in the top 10 in the cryptoworld as far as market capitalization is concerned and yet, both have cheap price as well.
Activity: 434
Merit: 252
December 27, 2017, 12:46:50 PM
if I think XRP will be a good coin than iota. because it is now proven that XRP coins become one of the coins that have a good price increase in some time to come.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
December 27, 2017, 12:44:14 PM
Really both are good choices ... but i love to invest on IOTA bcz XRP Lil bit slow coin with huge market cap

If you think for hold than both are good but if you planning to earn quick money than IOTA best
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
December 27, 2017, 11:53:00 AM
XRP for today, IOTA for future. Your choice.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
December 27, 2017, 11:41:34 AM
XRP - Ripple, this will be the future out of the two coins.
Good profit if you go long term on this coin.
Activity: 322
December 27, 2017, 11:25:45 AM
XRP is much better then IOTA. Growing in price XRP is better, but i seen IOTA from some days still on 3 dollars.
in my opinion Ripple (XPR) is to be focused.
Activity: 126
December 27, 2017, 11:16:25 AM
IOTA is an open-source distributed ledger (cryptocurrency) focused on providing secure communications and payments between machines on the Internet of Things. Using directed acyclic graph (DAG) technology instead of the traditional blockchain, IOTA's transactions are free regardless of the size of the transaction, confirmation times are fast, the number of transactions the system can handle simultaneously is unlimited, and the system can easily scale.

Ripple is a real-time gross settlement system (RTGS), currency exchange and remittance network by Ripple. Also called the Ripple Transaction Protocol (RTXP) or Ripple protocol,it is built upon a distributed open source Internet protocol, consensus ledger and native cryptocurrency called XRP (ripples).

I think both are good Smiley Smiley
Activity: 225
December 27, 2017, 11:11:44 AM
I go for IOTA since XRP is a centralized cryptocurrency and it will take more time for it to grow. I'm not being biased but those two are both good investments. I'm just being a practical person and I do some research before doing things such as investing because the money used is what I earn for a living.
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
December 27, 2017, 10:55:20 AM
In this confrontation, my choice is Ripple. The coin is very promising and will make its owner a wealthy man. I recommend to buy. Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 1456
Merit: 578
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
December 27, 2017, 09:59:57 AM
Which of these do you think has the potential to rise in value the most?

both of them have huge supply and both of them are centralized and both of them have been pumped to ridiculously higher prices that makes them be in huge bubbles.

so both have nearly equal chance of getting a new pump in the future.
and it is impossible to tell which one and by how much because at this point with the bubbles un-burst things are harder for a pump.
Activity: 299
Merit: 102
December 27, 2017, 09:56:19 AM
If you are going to invest money for a long period then any of these coins can give good growth in the future
GFE
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
December 27, 2017, 09:54:16 AM

Personally, I feel that while we can have a lot of confidence in the success of Ripple as a business, given its connections with banks, the XRP currency isn't necessary for the success of Ripple, and furthermore its circulating supply is too high to deliver substantial growth. IOTA, on the other hand, I feel has the potential to grow exponentially.

The best way is to buy both altcoins) all these coins have big potential and good future
Activity: 112
December 27, 2017, 09:53:10 AM
IOTA if you want to bet on a non functional project.
XRP if you want to invest.
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
December 27, 2017, 09:53:01 AM
Was gonna make a thread for this but gonna post it here....

IOTA or ADA

I currently hold IOTA but i think Cardano has more potential for profit %,  anyone agree?

I recently sold my ADA at $0.5 so a good call at the time but went to reinvest in it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
December 27, 2017, 09:50:44 AM
In terms of investment, I think that IOTA is better. The idea to apply an asynchronous graph to confirm blocks is very promising and unique. IOTA is one of the coins of my portfolio.
Activity: 483
Merit: 250
December 27, 2017, 09:48:12 AM

Personally, I feel that while we can have a lot of confidence in the success of Ripple as a business, given its connections with banks, the XRP currency isn't necessary for the success of Ripple, and furthermore its circulating supply is too high to deliver substantial growth. IOTA, on the other hand, I feel has the potential to grow exponentially.
XRP  is my choice. IOTA needs many years to use , but XRP not.
Pages:
Jump to: