Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥 - page 35. (Read 169425 times)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
The platform of the IOU still on its development process. By that, the IOU will have a lots of time for its promotional activities and on going strategies to get more popularity from the crowd of crypto.
Well, no problem if IOU project had a long development process. I wonder what does IOU have achieved for more than 3 months in this year.
Those who are interested in the project should have patience, we just have to wait for further development and news in the project.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
The platform of the IOU still on its development process. By that, the IOU will have a lots of time for its promotional activities and on going strategies to get more popularity from the crowd of crypto.
Well, no problem if IOU project had a long development process. I wonder what does IOU have achieved for more than 3 months in this year.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
That is right, most especially that the marketing or promotional activities is a huge impact for the entire IOU project to gain more people for its community that let's add an impression for them to identify as a true p2p e-commerce loyalty platform.
Activity: 504
Maybe the team is engaged with other important activities related to the project. And that's why they are not completely focusing on advertisements and promotions. But very soon they will do good comeback.
No problem because the team is active in the telegram group. Once you raised the question, the admin there will immediately respond to the people's queries and questions. By that, we should just patiently wait to the team's signal here for their upcoming updates and announcements.
Activity: 554
Activity: 434
The platform is not an innovative product. At the moment, several hundred exchanges have been created and are functioning.
Activity: 588
is there any news coming on this project...i thought they have a good plan
It is hard to say. At the very beginning, the developer was very actively promoting the platform, but now somehow this process is no longer so noticeable.
Now there are quite a lot of different projects with e-commerce loyalty program on the blockchain and for IOU they will be a serious competition , so the team needs to think very well about their marketing to advertise their platform .
But this platform seems different as well as more relevant to other platforms. So they have the advantage of this things and promotions will play a big role to get the platform more popularity.
Activity: 449
swordking
It is hard to say. At the very beginning, the developer was very actively promoting the platform, but now somehow this process is no longer so noticeable.
Now there are quite a lot of different projects with e-commerce loyalty program on the blockchain and for IOU they will be a serious competition , so the team needs to think very well about their marketing to advertise their platform.
Maybe the team is engaged with other important activities related to the project. And that's why they are not completely focusing on advertisements and promotions. But very soon they will do a good comeback.
Yes, I do agree with your opinion. Because they are working very hard on the platform to making a better version of itself and to provide the best service to users. sooner they will again actively promoting them self.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Now there are quite a lot of different projects with e-commerce loyalty program on the blockchain and for IOU they will be a serious competition , so the team needs to think very well about their marketing to advertise their platform .
Maybe the team is engaged with other important activities related to the project. And that's why they are not completely focusing on advertisements and promotions. But very soon they will do good comeback.
Activity: 714
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
Absolutely team will make this project huge successful and take it to the great height success without taking partnership.  
It is not that easy to say but, if the IOU project will make use of all of its great capabilities, continuously make its great performance, and engaging more people for the growth of the IOU community, then that would be their lead to its achievements for the continuous success.

It's not easy to do this, so the team must work harder to achieve its goals. The possibility of needing a method that is more innovative and a positive approach so that what is done is truly real and creative.

Also, a much friendly peer to peer e-commerce loyalty platform is what the community people wanted. I want to see more of this project in the future, being achieve its goal to empower blockchain merchants and consumers through decentralized and secure way. You have a long to go team IOU but I know that more achievements will come in your way.

Having the platform ready is one thing, but you need to work very hard to convince merchants to use it.
The developers has the ability to convince merchants to make the use of platform. And surely they will get success to make everyone convince.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Activity: 616
A loyalty platform on blockchain, my thought about this was this is a unique one, but for some reasons I need more explanation about how did the platform work since its a peer to peer e-commerce platform and I really like to know how.
Activity: 602
What the latest news about the IOU? Any further developments about the platform? The e-commerce industry is becoming more in trend as people gets in touch with it. Competions as well are keep on tightening in terms of e-commerce platforms. So better the IOU to keep on its progressive actions.
The latest news, for now, is their latest blog on medium. Just go right away and you will find out your own. I just think if IOU was so comparable to make this platform more even successful. And then, they have an e-commerce platform which probably change the way of marketplace.
Activity: 574
What the latest news about the IOU? Any further developments about the platform? The e-commerce industry is becoming more in trend as people gets in touch with it. Competions as well are keep on tightening in terms of e-commerce platforms. So better the IOU to keep on its progressive actions.
It's time to make some adjustments to the platform and notify the community about it. For a long time there was no news, but the project has a good plan, it's time to implement.
Activity: 554
More things need to settle down here in the IOU project. I am hoping that the team working behind the IOU will nt fade but continuously shine in the community of crypto currencies. A lots of things are getting into hands of the IOU and hopefully this will achieve all its desired goals and objective for the better of the crypto community.
There can be a benefit if you partner with a huge brand even if that brand only provides its name and increases your credibility.
But partnership with huge brands is not that easy of course. It needs a good profile and good credibility to get good brands to partnered with. But all in all, the IOU can make this if they will. A good platform that the IOU have can continuously increase its name worldwidely and great credibility.
Merit: 100
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
The e-commerce market is a global giant.The most well-known form of e-commerce falls into the business to consumer (B2C) category, which includes online retail or online shopping. Furthermore, worldwide, e-commerce growth is primarily being driven by consumers using their mobile devices, phones and tablets, to acquire goods and services. And to all of this, this is the best time for the IOU to show off its true capabilities to all the current trend of our community that will benefits the crowd.
If the team manages to create cooperation with large companies in this area, then the project will definitely gain recognition among the industry and the token will increase in price.

If there is anything that those large companies will do for the project then yes and otherwise I don't see many benefits in cooperations.

There can be a benefit if you partner with a huge brand even if that brand only provides its name and increases your credibility.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
The e-commerce market is a global giant.The most well-known form of e-commerce falls into the business to consumer (B2C) category, which includes online retail or online shopping. Furthermore, worldwide, e-commerce growth is primarily being driven by consumers using their mobile devices, phones and tablets, to acquire goods and services. And to all of this, this is the best time for the IOU to show off its true capabilities to all the current trend of our community that will benefits the crowd.
If the team manages to create cooperation with large companies in this area, then the project will definitely gain recognition among the industry and the token will increase in price.

If there is anything that those large companies will do for the project then yes and otherwise I don't see many benefits in cooperations.
Pages:
Jump to: