Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥 - page 38. (Read 169425 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 18
finally, I came across a great project in peer to peer e-commerce loyalty this project remind me most successful project ebay
Activity: 449
Merit: 10
swordking
This is a good perspective but I don't think the team will do a partnership. Maybe they will increase their promotions instead of sharing the business.
Well that is good to if the project team will keep on its promotional matters. Indeed that will be much better because the team will increase the entire projects public appearances for boosting its popularity. By that, the project's information as well as all of its capabilities will spread eventually.
I agree. But if they can managed to partnered with a good and most reliable company in here, then why not? It will be a good advantage for the project and will gain good feedbacks and reviews from the public that will lead to a better and even more opportunities.
Getting partnership will give a great start to the project. The partnership will make the business of the project double within a limited period of time.
I hope many good companies are already looking at to get a partnership with this platform. Because the project has a great scope in its growth.
Activity: 588
The developers of these platforms look innovative because they did many experiments with the project and all of these experiments worked pretty well in a manner of promoting the project. Just a few more days and the team will go to achieve their goals.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
This is a good perspective but I don't think the team will do a partnership. Maybe they will increase their promotions instead of sharing the business.
Well that is good to if the project team will keep on its promotional matters. Indeed that will be much better because the team will increase the entire projects public appearances for boosting its popularity. By that, the project's information as well as all of its capabilities will spread eventually.
I agree. But if they can managed to partnered with a good and most reliable company in here, then why not? It will be a good advantage for the project and will gain good feedbacks and reviews from the public that will lead to a better and even more opportunities.
Getting partnership will give a great start to the project. The partnership will make the business of the project double within a limited period of time.
It's great if the team is come up with the partnership. But it's on developers hand and they are working so hard on the development of the project so they will do best for the project.
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
Getting partnership will give the great start to the project. The partnership will make the business of the project double within limited period of time.
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
very true because a lot of added value will be gained in the IOU project besides that of course IOU users will also get more and more because of the increasing number who will get to know the IOU project, I hope this will happen soon
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
Here in the crypto currency community, it is very hard to strive because competitions is very tight. The different crypto projects are aiming for all of their own goals to accomplish. And so just like this IOU project, they need to keep on their continuous developments for their further innovations, as we all know that innovation is a very important thing that a certain team of the project should continuously done.

That is why it is the wrong way to convince the community with challenging and highly innovative terms. Instead it should be clear cut, very precise to the point and easily digestible by the average person. That's how you rather get investments.
Activity: 554
Here in the crypto currency community, it is very hard to strive because competitions is very tight. The different crypto projects are aiming for all of their own goals to accomplish. And so just like this IOU project, they need to keep on their continuous developments for their further innovations, as we all know that innovation is a very important thing that a certain team of the project should continuously done.
Even it is hard, the team needs to do it. It is all for their own good. A productive project will gain the trust and continuous support from the community. This is a good chance to prove how capable they are as a proud crypto e-commerce loyalty platform on blockchain, having a lots of high quality features.
Activity: 518
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
Do you have any partnership with e-commerce websites?
Actually, this is a great suggestion. Because of the partnership project will get succeed in fewer time.
If the developers may come with partnership then it will become a great decision. Nowadays in the e-commerce section, there is very tough competition. So the partnership with other e-commerce websites can give more benefits to projects.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Actually, this is a great suggestion. Because of the partnership project will get succeed in fewer time.
If the developers may come with partnership then it will become a great decision. Nowadays in the e-commerce section, there is very tough competition. So the partnership with other e-commerce websites can give more benefits to projects.
Activity: 588
This kind of strategy will really help the project to grow more. A partnership can be the best idea, which will give quick access to the project's growth.
Activity: 449
swordking
Activity: 630
Merit: 1
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
IOU have a good concepts and ideas that brings up the entire project into this far. Nowadays, the evolution and existence of the different crypto project lead people to seek and seek more potential project that lead them to find the best among all the good ones. And this, the IOU is striving to be one of those. I am glad how they built up a project in trend of the people's choice in the current era we are living, and so this make the IOU's chance to prove itself to the community.
Typically, such projects are not suitable for absolutely all users, especially beginners. A larger number of experienced traders and other users who have long been in this field will prevail.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
Absolutely, I have seen the admins of the telegram group most of the time active on the group. And it's hard to believe but they quickly give answers on questions which have asked by investors or community members.
Yeah, I'm sure that this is the admin who is managing the telegram group is pretty know the project well so if anybody asked about something in the project, the admin would be easily understand what they need the answer.
It is definitely what is important. Of course even who ever handling the project is, it is their responsibility to have known the entire project to answer all of the question raised by the community people. It would be a great disappointment for the community if they cannot answer well the question.

However, don't forget that sometimes the quality of the questions here is very low and it is cumbersome to answer bogus all the time.
Activity: 504
Absolutely, I have seen the admins of the telegram group most of the time active on the group. And it's hard to believe but they quickly give answers on questions which have asked by investors or community members.
Yeah, I'm sure that this is the admin who is managing the telegram group is pretty know the project well so if anybody asked about something in the project, the admin would be easily understand what they need the answer.
It is definitely what is important. Of course even who ever handling the project is, it is their responsibility to have known the entire project to answer all of the question raised by the community people. It would be a great disappointment for the community if they cannot answer well the question.
Activity: 574
Kind of nice to meet an e-commerce platform on blockchain nowadays in here, I'd rather to test the platform to tell how good the platform is. And its also peer to peer platform so I can meet the sellers or the buyers in my country.
It depends on the population of your country in the first place and how much your people are addicted to cryptocurrency. If this is popular in your circles, then you will find buyers.
Pages:
Jump to: