Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥 - page 34. (Read 169425 times)

Activity: 554
Merit: 10
The platform of the IOU still on its development process. By that, the IOU will have a lots of time for its promotional activities and on going strategies to get more popularity from the crowd of crypto.
Yes, fortunately, the team has been promoting the project since a very long time. And becoming popular as per the time passes.
Promotion is not as simple as it seems at first glance. In order to successfully advertise a project, you need to have special skills and to understand the targeting.
That is right. It may seems that marketing or promotional matters are just simple as by just saying and hearing it here, but the differet strategies on how to make and implements it to gain the crowd is like climbing up a mountain of snow. But the efforts of the team IOU make it keep going and striving for the success of the IOU.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
The platform of the IOU still on its development process. By that, the IOU will have a lots of time for its promotional activities and on going strategies to get more popularity from the crowd of crypto.
Yes, fortunately, the team has been promoting the project since a very long time. And becoming popular as per the time passes.
Even if the project have been here for a long period of time, it is still in a good flow because the team behind it are very active in communication especially in their telegram group. This gives good indication that the project is a worthy to be supported and perhaps to be invested.
Good to hear how good the process flow of this project IOU here in the community and we can clearly see it here. This is really necessary to keep going as they should not let the community people have doubted the entire project and will keep supporting the IOU to its goals and furter objectives for the community of crypto.
This is one of the reasons why the people are not leaving the IOU project including me. We all can see not only the potential that this project have but all the good works, hardships and efforts exerted by the team just to reach the IOU in this far.
Even if the project have been here for a long period of time, it is still in a good flow because the team behind it are very active in communication especially in their telegram group. This gives good indication that the project is a worthy to be supported and perhaps to be invested.
Good to hear how good the process flow of this project IOU here in the community and we can clearly see it here. This is really necessary to keep going as they should not let the community people have doubted the entire project and will keep supporting the IOU to its goals and furter objectives for the community of crypto.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Activity: 434
Promotion is not as simple as it seems at first glance. In order to successfully advertise a project, you need to have special skills and to understand the targeting.
Activity: 588
The developers are actively handling the project and providing the answers to questions which has raised by investors and community members.
Activity: 449
swordking
Yes, fortunately, the team has been promoting the project for a very long time. And becoming popular as per the time passes.
And this kind of promotional activities will really help the project to grow more in the upcoming years.
Yes, promotions can help the project to get popular in lesser time. And the developers have taken this responsibility to promote the project on various platforms.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
And this kind of promotional activities will really help the project to grow more in the upcoming years.
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Mikwik
Support from users is very important, in particular from investors. Any developer always pays attention to the comments and tries to solve all the problems.
Those who are interested in the project should have patience, we just have to wait for further development and news in the project.
[/quote]
That is right buddy. The entire project IOU supporters will keep stayed here if they are that interested and really serious about the project. By that, it includes me as I am really looking forward and waiting patiently to the entire project.
Activity: 504
yes right because the latest news provided will be an attraction for many people because every development is very exciting news, I hope the IOU project can provide it quickly here
I doubt it would make an attraction between the people around here since they are mostly ignorant. But as you can see the developer will just always updating the information on their blog or the telegram channel
Not only that because the project team is doing their great capabilities for the entire project. And that is true, the IOU team is active in their telegram group grabbing more raised questions and queries and answered it directly to the community people. By that, no doubts about the presence of the entire IOU.
Merit: 100
Those who are interested in the project should have patience, we just have to wait for further development and news in the project.
Nope, instead of waiting, I would be making such activity to the platform like testing the platform or replying all those comments.
And how can you help develop the project? Do you have your own advertising team or something else? How long have you been doing advertising?
Well its not bad to help this project most especially that we can see the gopd vision of the IOU for the crypto community. But in our power, it was to hard for us to help the team in a more complex way. But as a supporter, I know that we can help the IOU team by patienly waiting their updates and further announcements regarding the team continuous developments and analysis.
Activity: 574
Nope, instead of waiting, I would be making such activity to the platform like testing the platform or replying all those comments.
And how can you help develop the project? Do you have your own advertising team or something else? How long have you been doing advertising?
Activity: 560
yes right because the latest news provided will be an attraction for many people because every development is very exciting news, I hope the IOU project can provide it quickly here
I doubt it would make an attraction between the people around here since they are mostly ignorant. But as you can see the developer will just always updating the information on their blog or the telegram channel
Activity: 602
Activity: 434
You know what, this platform was the most important thing for our blockchain. Without it, the blockchain would not be running finely.
Naturally. How do you see the launch of a crypto project that does not have a blockchain? This is a priori impossible and such a project will not be considered a cryptocurrency.
I also did not understand what this person is talking about. Apparently he did not fully understand how and for what this project and its work will be needed.
Activity: 574
You know what, this platform was the most important thing for our blockchain. Without it, the blockchain would not be running finely.
Naturally. How do you see the launch of a crypto project that does not have a blockchain? This is a priori impossible and such a project will not be considered a cryptocurrency.
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Well, no problem if IOU project had a long development process. I wonder what does IOU have achieved for more than 3 months in this year.
Activity: 616
Pages:
Jump to: