Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥 - page 70. (Read 169451 times)

Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
The team has worked well on the project to take it on the great height of success. As well they provide all the necessary updates on time. So investors and community are happy with this project.
Even i as a community am happy here being a part of IOU project. Some of such projects personally attract my attention and it makes me come and invest into such project.
Yes, exactly every community member of this project is completely happy with the project and its developers. And as per the time community members has consistently gaining.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
The team has worked well on the project to take it on the great height of success. As well they provide all the necessary updates on time. So investors and community are happy with this project.
Even i as a community am happy here being a part of IOU project. Some of such projects personally attract my attention and it makes me come and invest into such project.
You are not alone happy being with the community of the IOU project. Because of  having this kind of project here in the crypto currency community, a lots of people are supporting and making their trust carve in the the project. I hope that this shown progressive actions of the project team will not fade and just put into waste. A further brighter future ahead is awaiting the IOU project having true P2P e-commerce loyalty platform on blockchain.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Whether the platform will be able to compete with the projects which are already nowadays working with p2p? Whether it will turn out to create rivalry really?
This algorithm really works in already many projects. It is necessary to create something special that it turned out to force out competitors.
Competitors cannot be avoided in life and most especially in this community of crypto currencies. And what the project need to do is compete it with all they have. IOU is a great potential project with a team working behind that has shown its capabilities to keep going and make a huge impact for the community. I hope that the team great platform will not just put into waste but rather use it to keep growing.
Except you didn't even talk anything related to what the dude was saying albeit him saying utter gibberish about how "algorithms" remove competitors
Merit: 10
The team is really doing their great work and i think that they team would surely end up with a good and active community supporting their project more widely.
If the team will surely keep doing what they are doing progressively then, that would bring a positive outcome in the end. A prooject team, exerting efforts and hard works will soon to end to a successful future. So I hope that the team will also keep showing off to what they've got into their sleeves and make provide what the people of the community needs and wants for this project.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
The team is really doing their great work and i think that they team would surely end up with a good and active community supporting their project more widely.
I have personally checked the team and i really think that the team has got great skills.
Also their active promotion makes the project reach their goals more rapidly.
How exactly you checked the team of developers? Give some examples not to be unfounded. Did you communicate with them personally?
Activity: 434
The community of the platform will support developers only in case of successful start and the correct work further, in accuracy as is described in whitepaper.
Activity: 172
Activity: 148
I have personally checked the team and i really think that the team has got great skills.
Good team pulls up the project more widely and thats why i think that a good team project ca have a great future. I somewhere saw the promotion the team was upto with the another project BQT as well.
Activity: 214
Activity: 1204
Merit: 272
1xbit.com
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Activity: 588
Whether the platform will be able to compete with the projects which are already nowadays working with p2p? Whether it will turn out to create rivalry really?
This algorithm really works in already many projects. It is necessary to create something special that it turned out to force out competitors.
Absolutely true, now as per the today's competition the team has to come with something uniqueness which can help them to beat their competitors.
Exactly the development team of the project has to do something innovative as compared to their competitors which can give tough competition to their competitors.
This platform already seems different as well as innovative. So I don't think they have to do something new. Because they already have the uniqueness.
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
Absolutely true, now as per the today's competition the team has to come with something uniqueness which can help them to beat their competitors.
Exactly the development team of the project has to do something innovative as compared to their competitors which can give tough competition to their competitors.
Activity: 449
swordking
Activity: 574

Right there buddy. And as we can see, nowadays are full of crypto people that is choosing a certain project with full of care and always secure their future. Having to check even the deepest side of the project for security. Moreover, I was hoping that the team will keep kicking and striving to attain more achievements and directly to its success.
In any situation, each specific person has to follow sensible logic and invest in that project which will consider necessary. And everyone has to follow simple logic and assume all risks.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Competitors cannot be avoided in life and most especially in this community of crypto currencies. And what the project need to do is compete it with all they have. IOU is a great potential project with a team working behind that has shown its capabilities to keep going and make a huge impact for the community. I hope that the team great platform will not just put into waste but rather use it to keep growing.

More like when you're copying from someone then you are the underdog and competitor and the original one isn't the competitor but the one you wanna beat

Right there buddy. And as we can see, nowadays are full of crypto people that is choosing a certain project with full of care and always secure their future. Having to check even the deepest side of the project for security. Moreover, I was hoping that the team will keep kicking and striving to attain more achievements and directly to its success.
Merit: 100
Activity: 434
Activity: 449
swordking
Yes, with the use of bounty campaign the team has successfully promoted the project towards the investors. And campaigns are the great source for spreading the information of the project towards everyone.
The best marketing is the meeting of team members and potential investors at major international cryptocurrency conferences.
I do not think that now some conferences will be able to help because mood of fans of cryptocurrency now very low. There is chaos.
Exactly, due to the current market situation now many users, as well as investors, are not in the mood to come forward to support the project. Basically, they are not happy with current market. 
That is right. Because of the current status in the market, many things had been affected most especially several crypto projects just like this, the IOU. I believe that sooner or later the market will bring back to normal again.
Yes, very soon the market will recover soon and after that then ICO will respond well. So everyone just need to have patience for market recovery.
Exactly, when the market will start pumping up everything will become fine. All the ico's which has stuck due to the current market situation will get on the track.
I don't think the market will recover soon. It has been constantly going down. So don't be think this year market will recover. It take more time.
Pages:
Jump to: