Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥 - page 68. (Read 169451 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Having combination with crypto and e-commerce is make the project unique. And nowadays people always looking for something new. And I think this project is the best example of innovation. And people gonna love this project.
Yes, this is gonna become the best e-commerce platform. Crypto has the high potential to give a great push to the project. And users are have been waiting for it since very long.

More like crypto will further degrade it IMO as the barrier to buy is way damn too high as first you need to buy a major crypto like BTC/ETH and then this coin and then buy the item
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
It's pretty clear that we can see the latest and the newest update of the platform is they have reached 10.2Million Dollars!
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
What is the current status in the development of mobile application? Is it available now to download in google playstore or in IOS? It would be nice if yo can make updates with this since most of the people here are likely to have it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
As I understand from what is written on the first page of this project, then with your help it will be possible to buy products and other goods using cryptocurrency?
Activity: 449
swordking
Having combination with crypto and e-commerce is make the project unique. And nowadays people always looking for something new. And I think this project is the best example of innovation. And people gonna love this project.
Yes, this is gonna become the best e-commerce platform. Crypto has the high potential to give a great push to the project. And users are have been waiting for it since very long.

Best ecommerce platform? That's a MASSIVE claim to make, forget amazon and walmart there's other smaller giants like Ebay, Newegg, etc to beat lmao
It is not easy to be one. But I do believe in the potential of the IOU project that could be one of the top crypto ecommerce platform. I am sure this project has a long way to go and a still more obstacles and challenges to face. I do wish luck and remains its progressive actions.
IOU has the high kind of potential to become hugely successful. Hopefully, according to the time, it will become the most usable platform.
The project is based on great idea, which is going to make revolution in e-commerce industry. And we are so grateful because we are the part of this project.
Activity: 588

Best ecommerce platform? That's a MASSIVE claim to make, forget amazon and walmart there's other smaller giants like Ebay, Newegg, etc to beat lmao
It is not easy to be one. But I do believe in the potential of the IOU project that could be one of the top crypto ecommerce platform. I am sure this project has a long way to go and a still more obstacles and challenges to face. I do wish luck and remains its progressive actions.
IOU has the high kind of potential to become hugely successful. Hopefully, according to the time, it will become the most usable platform.
Activity: 518

Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽

Yes, but as per the time changes the project will start to grow and get attention from investors and user. Good things always take time so we just need to have patience.
But this process will take some extra time to happen this. Because the project has to do many things to build their existence in the market.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

Yes, but as per the time changes the project will start to grow and get attention from investors and user. Good things always takes time so we just need to have patience.
Merit: 100

You have a point there mate. Truly and technically speaking, it is not so easy to claim and be the best of all the best as like to be the best ecommerse platform even though that the IOU have a great potential. It may be in the coming more future if this project truly favors it. But for now, take your time and be the proud crypto project and keep on gaining achievements and trust from the crowd.

Activity: 420
Merit: 69
The project looks interesting, and most of the ICO ratings have given a good rating. ~ 4/5. This is a pretty good result.
But I’m worried that almost nothing is published on social networks. After all, this process is also important.
I was hoping that the good progress that the project IOU will keep on its momentum even how hard to strive in the currency crypto market now. I know the that the project team IOU is also know and aware that they are also affected by this circumstances and so for that, I am glad they they seems to be okay dealing with it and seems so ready for this kind of problems. So keep this up team.
Merit: 100
Now everyone is aware of the crypto and making the every possible use of crypto. So everyone gonna make the use of crypto for the shop. The project has a brighter future ahead.
That is definitely true buddy. We all now know and aware that the community of crytpo currency is keep on growing as people are keep on spreading about it. It is good to hear that as time goes by more people are using it and making fond of using it for some of their daily financial transactions as a payment method. And so by this, it is a good opportunity for the IOU project to make widen and spread even its true goal that might bring a huge impact to the crypto community.

That's one hell of a tall claim to make TBH, straight up "this is gonna be the best ecommerce platform". They are no way even close to doing that without another couple of billions
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Now everyone is aware of the crypto and making the every possible use of crypto. So everyone gonna make the use of crypto for the shop. The project has a brighter future ahead.
Activity: 588
A project like this is changing the way how do people see on it. The team has come with such a great project, which is so innovative. And now due to this platform, sooner people can shop with the use of crypto.
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
Activity: 449
swordking
The team has worked well on the project to take it on the great height of success. As well they provide all the necessary updates on time. So investors and community are happy with this project.
For this kind of performance of the project team of the IOU, I was really hoping for the good of this project. I was hoping that they will not fade and make this kind of momentum continuously for its continuous success. Because by this, more people will keep going and give trust and support for the whole project.
If the IOU will keep this up, and make progressive actions as their prior momentum, a good brighter future is awaiting to the project. This loyalty platform on blockchain has a long way to go but they have a plenty of time so keep on moving even slowly but surely. Because no success is done by just a single night, but it takes a lots of efforts and time to be done successfully.
Pages:
Jump to: