Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥 - page 67. (Read 169451 times)

Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
The project is gonna successful not only because of the team's hard work but also the investors trust on the platform. We just have to wait for a certain time to see the projects success.
Why wouldn't you have to wait to see the success of the project? I mean, you can do so much things which is more important than waiting.
Along with doing work everyone has been waiting for the success of the platform.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
All the same there is a strong wish to see some comments of developers on the fact that the cryptocurrency fell in price. What can they tell in this respect?
I'm pretty sure they would be responding to all their comments in here but, they might be busier than the users who keep comments.
I hope, they have read our comments and as per our want, they can do all the possible changes in the platform for its better future.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Showing your supportive messages in here won't get heard by the developer, it's time to move on to discussing more serious about the project in the group here https://t.me/IOUCommunity
Tell me please, here in this group news from the team are published every day? or is it still better news and updates to wait here?
Activity: 560
Showing your supportive messages in here won't get heard by the developer, it's time to move on to discussing more serious about the project in the group here https://t.me/IOUCommunity
Activity: 616
The project is gonna successful not only because of the team's hard work but also the investors trust on the platform. We just have to wait for a certain time to see the projects success.
Why wouldn't you have to wait to see the success of the project? I mean, you can do so much things which is more important than waiting.
Activity: 560
All the same there is a strong wish to see some comments of developers on the fact that the cryptocurrency fell in price. What can they tell in this respect?
I'm pretty sure they would be responding to all their comments in here but, they might be busier than the users who keep comments.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Very well said buddy. Of course we will wait to see and personally have in front of us the sucess of the IOU. I know that a lots of people here in the crypto community that no success are attained by just a single night but rather in a several and couple of days and night together with how the team work so hard for it to attain.
Activity: 518
The project can become successful, and can and is not present. All community has not the best times now, but I think, by spring the situation will cardinally change to the best.
Well, hopefully your words will put into the angels breathe and come to make this happen as soon as possible. The crpypto market is what makes the IOU in pending into some of its plan for the community and not only this project but also surely some other crypto projects out there.
Merit: 100
Very well said buddy. Of course we will wait to see and personally have in front of us the sucess of the IOU. I know that a lots of people here in the crypto community that no success are attained by just a single night but rather in a several and couple of days and night together with how the team work so hard for it to attain.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
The project can become successful, and can and is not present. All community has not the best times now, but I think, by spring the situation will cardinally change to the best.

That's a way too optimistic outlook which has spelled doom for a ton of the over hyping crypto "investors" these days. Not the best outlook to have lately
Activity: 574
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
This thoughts of yours will gonna give strong motivation for the team to work hard and continue to innovate this project. They knew that they have a lot of supporters who believed in their capability to handle and carry this project into success.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Where can I see how the team is progressing? Is there a link to news that is published after each step taken?
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
It's pretty clear that we can see the latest and the newest update of the platform is they have reached 10.2Million Dollars!
Indeed. This is not only a latest news and updates but it is a great announcements that shows that the project the IOU have been got another great achievement from the crowd of crypto people as its community. I am looking forward for this kind updates to the IOU and hopefully you team keep this up.

I want to thank the project team for theit achievement. it is worth our attention and gratitude. they are moving right.
They have achieved a great milestone. As well the project is going very well since from the beginning. And that's the reason behind the achievement.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
It's pretty clear that we can see the latest and the newest update of the platform is they have reached 10.2Million Dollars!
Indeed. This is not only a latest news and updates but it is a great announcements that shows that the project the IOU have been got another great achievement from the crowd of crypto people as its community. I am looking forward for this kind updates to the IOU and hopefully you team keep this up.

I want to thank the project team for theit achievement. it is worth our attention and gratitude. they are moving right.
Merit: 100
This is a great update provided by the team. These things show how investors have shown their support for the project.
Yes, this is a great achievement which has achieved by the team in a very limited period of time. It's a great indication for the project.
That is indeed true. The entire project team of the IOU project has attained another interesting achievements which is given by the community. This is truly a great achievements that not all crypto project can have. A great support and trust coming from its community. Hopefully this project will reach more of its goals forwardly.
Activity: 449
swordking
This is a great update provided by the team. These things show how investors have shown their support for the project.
Yes, this is a great achievement which has achieved by the team in a very limited period of time. It's a great indication for the project.
Activity: 588
Pages:
Jump to: