Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥 - page 76. (Read 169451 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 11
The project is growing rapidly as per the time passes. And the team has always come with different strategies to attract investors towards the project.
Yes, definitely true. They never stop working and doing their best to make sure that they are really good in what they do. Managing a project is not easy but the team do the goodjob aboiy it. Hope with their hardworks and patience everything will be paid off after the day ends.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I agree that the team is doing their best just to make the project successful. They have always the efforts in improving the quality and wholeness of the project which is so good. I am sure that doing those things will lead the team on the road of success. The number of supporters and investors wiĺl surely increase. Looking forward for future happenings.
I'm not a person who has a speciality to research the project or find a good project to be invested or a bad project to avoid it. But, I'm pretty sure they was a great project.

I think nobody is excempted about choosing a good and bad project. We all know that these are all uncertainty and because of this its just all about luck. Hopefully no matter what happen as long as their is a project, then we will still to gamble ourselves. Just be optimistic.

You are right, it is all about luck in choosing what kind of project you want to joined. Their is no assurance what will happen in the future. That is why it is good to do some research and think twice before deciding if you want to pursue in investing or not.  This is what we called beliefs and positive minds that the future will be successful.
It is so simple you need to understand the project whitepapers, road map, make a notes of all your questions, do analyze their team active involvement in all social channels raise questions and find answers, if you are overall satisfied along with reviews and participation growth metrics, do choose the project which is upto you because no one wish to suggest you as that may revert loss so you should ultimately not step into a blame.
Activity: 490
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising
I agree that the team is doing their best just to make the project successful. They have always the efforts in improving the quality and wholeness of the project which is so good. I am sure that doing those things will lead the team on the road of success. The number of supporters and investors wiĺl surely increase. Looking forward for future happenings.
I'm not a person who has a speciality to research the project or find a good project to be invested or a bad project to avoid it. But, I'm pretty sure they was a great project.

I think nobody is excempted about choosing a good and bad project. We all know that these are all uncertainty and because of this its just all about luck. Hopefully no matter what happen as long as their is a project, then we will still to gamble ourselves. Just be optimistic.

You are right, it is all about luck in choosing what kind of project you want to joined. Their is no assurance what will happen in the future. That is why it is good to do some research and think twice before deciding if you want to pursue in investing or not.  This is what we called beliefs and positive minds that the future will be successful.
Activity: 350
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
It is all because of the team great capability to manage and run this project. Without the great concern of the experts team behind the IOU, this project alone cannot make this far. More than this, I was truly glad that this project is doing great on its developments. What the team need to do is not keep from their innovations and continuous developments, because this is truly necessary if they really wanted to remain in this community of cryptos.
Hopefully, they can make a better project rather than the current project that is still not a perfect one to be ruined and it seems they need helps for the project.
You are absolutely right. Very many projects which haven't taken place have very good idea and it is possible just to copy it and to try to make successful.
Those project which is tried to be copied and compete with the original one they can be a threats but it is not to far to reach the standard if the project really under of the process of discovery and yet it is success at all times too because they trust the project and know how to evolved.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
It is all because of the team great capability to manage and run this project. Without the great concern of the experts team behind the IOU, this project alone cannot make this far. More than this, I was truly glad that this project is doing great on its developments. What the team need to do is not keep from their innovations and continuous developments, because this is truly necessary if they really wanted to remain in this community of cryptos.
Hopefully, they can make a better project rather than the current project that is still not a perfect one to be ruined and it seems they need helps for the project.
You are absolutely right. Very many projects which haven't taken place have very good idea and it is possible just to copy it and to try to make successful.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
The project is growing rapidly as per the time passes. And the team has always come with different strategies to attract investors towards the project.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange

Yes, its about how lucky you are choosing a project in the market. The risk is high but we cant gain and earn if we don't risk and invest. The beauty about it is we are able to quantify and analyze the good project to the not so nice one. If we will be experienced and innovative we will be mature and can choose a good and better project in the future.
Activity: 434
Investing is always comes with risk. We can't assure that all the project in the market are good but we can be more sensitive and investigate before investing. So that the doubt will be limited.

Activity: 602
Activity: 560
Activity: 518
It's so early to say about the future of this project since they are many things that yhe team needs to pay attention. New innovation, i think will be the way to captivate the support from the community. But they have to be very focus on this to be able to make it happen.
Yeah, they need to pay attention to the platform because of the main key on making the platform better is their main purpose on creating the project, the futureable project.
Yes, absolutely they are focusing on platforms development and also they are working hard platform to make it more futuristic. They have been consistently working on the platform since very long to make it one of the finest as well as the most useful platform.

No question, they extremely did alot of countless efforts to improve the quality and performance of the platform. It's just a reminder that the team are capable enough to captivate the support of the community. Looking at their performance we could purely say that they are well motivated.
Activity: 490
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising
It's so early to say about the future of this project since they are many things that yhe team needs to pay attention. New innovation, i think will be the way to captivate the support from the community. But they have to be very focus on this to be able to make it happen.
Yeah, they need to pay attention to the platform because of the main key on making the platform better is their main purpose on creating the project, the futureable project.
Yes, absolutely they are focusing on platforms development and also they are working hard platform to make it more futuristic. They have been consistently working on the platform since very long to make it one of the finest as well as the most useful platform.

No question, they extremely did alot of countless efforts to improve the quality and performance of the platform. It's just a reminder that the team are capable enough to captivate the support of the community. Looking at their performance we could purely say that they are well motivated.

Activity: 364
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

That is part of involvement and progerssing the project it means it part of the participant because it does cooperating. If their is an assurane they are going to validare and test what is the best strategies will do. Just to gain more investors and creste some ideas.

Activity: 378
We just require the progress what more they have implemented new features additionally and what challenges they have taken as a team that counts for every investor to choose the project in the crypto industry.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Activity: 554
How IOU can successfully do the viral marketing and gain loyal customers? exactly what is the strategy behind because loyalty from customers happens out of trust and when they make the trade several times.
Activity: 518
A continuous and better innovation for the developments of the IOU project is indeed very necessarily for the project team to push through in this community of crypto. Well, it seems like that the IOU is doing progressively and making its action productively taking account to make positive outcomes.
Activity: 602
Pages:
Jump to: