Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥 - page 75. (Read 169451 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
The project is growing rapidly as per the time passes. And the team has always come with different strategies to attract investors towards the project.
Agree.this project is growing very fast with time as the have the most experienced team members.besides their promotion which always help them to improve 
When they have a strong potential in every aspect to meet the requirements and handle all the critical situations that will automatically bring a challenging aspirational motive for all the participants of the project.
The management of the project is very innovative they have the best developers and project team members. If all the requirement will be done and things will be arranged according to its place I am sure that everything will be fine. Circumstances and issues will be settled accordingly.

Well, they have this excellent individuals that manage to find out what are the best for the platform. Im sure they will make it happen since the development of the project grows smoothly and efficient. Hopefully they would come up with a good outcome for their hardworks.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
I have seen many  (and I mean MANY)  exciting projects come and go,  but I do believe that  IOU is here to  stay because there are no  "obvious" flows to the whole thing, you might  as well  call it "perfect"
I saw several projects with a similar algorithm too. But same it is even good. All of them supplement each other and I think IOU too it will appear in this list.
Their are different and almost thesame project but it does not matter with that. It matter most in the process in which on how to get more earnings and make the project boom for real. That would always depends on the reality that affects the profit of the project.
Yeah, it doesn't matter if they have the same concept, but what matters most is how they can maintaining and advertise the project well and market the project.  Good marketing skills will eventually helped the project to be more famous. Aside from that good updates and features will make each project unique from esch other.
Very well said. And so additionally, what matters too is that how the team will maintain its continuous developments. It also depends on how they will keep on gaining the trust and support coming from the crowd, which most especially to investors that will keep on fueling the financial needs of the project.
The projects might have similar concept but this will differentiate in the features and benefits also the project promotions and strategies will be differ in attacks and of coursethe crpyto market is huge and all the project has the potential to gain and beneficial.
There are has many similar projects like this one but this platform is more reliable as well it has more feature as compared to those ones. So don't compare this project to other ones. Every project has their own uniqueness.
Activity: 434
I have seen many  (and I mean MANY)  exciting projects come and go,  but I do believe that  IOU is here to  stay because there are no  "obvious" flows to the whole thing, you might  as well  call it "perfect"
I saw several projects with a similar algorithm too. But same it is even good. All of them supplement each other and I think IOU too it will appear in this list.
Their are different and almost thesame project but it does not matter with that. It matter most in the process in which on how to get more earnings and make the project boom for real. That would always depends on the reality that affects the profit of the project.
Yeah, it doesn't matter if they have the same concept, but what matters most is how they can maintaining and advertise the project well and market the project.  Good marketing skills will eventually helped the project to be more famous. Aside from that good updates and features will make each project unique from esch other.
Very well said. And so additionally, what matters too is that how the team will maintain its continuous developments. It also depends on how they will keep on gaining the trust and support coming from the crowd, which most especially to investors that will keep on fueling the financial needs of the project.
The projects might have similar concept but this will differentiate in the features and benefits also the project promotions and strategies will be differ in attacks and of coursethe crpyto market is huge and all the project has the potential to gain and beneficial.
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
The project is growing rapidly as per the time passes. And the team has always come with different strategies to attract investors towards the project.
Agree.this project is growing very fast with time as the have the most experienced team members.besides their promotion which always help them to improve 
When they have a strong potential in every aspect to meet the requirements and handle all the critical situations that will automatically bring a challenging aspirational motive for all the participants of the project.
The management of the project is very innovative they have the best developers and project team members. If all the requirement will be done and things will be arranged according to its place I am sure that everything will be fine. Circumstances and issues will be settled accordingly.
Activity: 554
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
Activity: 490
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

Right there are several projects wih the same features.l but it doesn't matter as long the team will work hard to make it different or shall we say developed more. It just a matter of creativity, good ideas and strategy that the team will do to have a successful result.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
Maybe we will encounter similar projects in the market but each and every one of this project has its own style and components for the success. They are very active in making each project unique from one another this will be a  form of features and additional ideas. Anything that will make them different each other.
Activity: 350
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

They've just being determined to get the best way for their project and for the future of their supporters. No wonder why they grown fast as other project don't, if they continue to work with a determination to fullfill their goals, then there is a big chance for them to become a successful project in the future.
Activity: 61
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Yes, definitely true. They never stop working and doing their best to make sure that they are really good in what they do. Managing a project is not easy but the team do the goodjob aboiy it. Hope with their hardworks and patience everything will be paid off after the day ends.
I hope so. Most of the team are doing a great job like what it shown in the roadmap and their past experience they were doing their job very well and almost no mistakes.
Let's hope for the best guys. Actually I am very impressed of the current state and standing the project in the market, but still the team needs to have further updates and new discuss ideas for a brighter and better future.
Yes, they have to come up with different market strategies to gain investors and community members. As well they have to think more about projects development and also they have to take massive actions to complete it as early as they can.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Activity: 434
Yes, definitely true. They never stop working and doing their best to make sure that they are really good in what they do. Managing a project is not easy but the team do the goodjob aboiy it. Hope with their hardworks and patience everything will be paid off after the day ends.
I hope so. Most of the team are doing a great job like what it shown in the roadmap and their past experience they were doing their job very well and almost no mistakes.
Let's hope for the best guys. Actually I am very impressed of the current state and standing the project in the market, but still the team needs to have further updates and new discuss ideas for a brighter and better future.
Activity: 602
Activity: 560
As for what I can see to the project IOU, they are turly make a good progress here in the crypto currency community which is getting more and more trust and support coming from the crowd which gives the people more vision that they truly capable as a true P2P e-commerce loyalty platform on blockchain here in this community. I will keep following and giving my support to the IOU as they are visible and transparent to its community as providing more interesting updates and announcements as well as for more opportunities.
Yeah, actually, I willing to support the project like I support my kid, my wife, and my family. I willing to support them as I love my family. Hopefully this project gonna be a great one.
Activity: 518
The main idea should be on advertising functionality where it actually brings more growth for the project and certain referral schemes, bonus, discounts, campains also brings more supporters to join with the project and do an active participation.
As for what I can see to the project IOU, they are turly make a good progress here in the crypto currency community which is getting more and more trust and support coming from the crowd which gives the people more vision that they truly capable as a true P2P e-commerce loyalty platform on blockchain here in this community. I will keep following and giving my support to the IOU as they are visible and transparent to its community as providing more interesting updates and announcements as well as for more opportunities.
Activity: 554
The main idea should be on advertising functionality where it actually brings more growth for the project and certain referral schemes, bonus, discounts, campains also brings more supporters to join with the project and do an active participation.
Pages:
Jump to: