Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥 - page 78. (Read 169451 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 10
I agree on you mate, that is imporrant and it matters well so that it would be easy to identify either the team gave evrything so that it would be near to success. The knowledge that being installed is very important and all the information is basis.
Hopefully, you can come to the community where the supporters usually discuss about the project and the development of the project.
Activity: 518
The team is really working hard to get this project on the peak so do the community people by promoting the project in all the social site.So its now our job to do promote some of this project

Its a collaboration between the two parties and they are both responsible for delivering the message to those who are not yet aware about the presence of this project. Promoting this project is very important since this is the way where you can earn supporters.

The information of both parties should be the same. That should be the first thing that the team should check  in order to avoid confusion and to have one knowledge about the project.  Yes, I agree about what the team should be focus on promotion side to gain more popularity and more investors.
I agree on you mate, that is imporrant and it matters well so that it would be easy to identify either the team gave evrything so that it would be near to success. The knowledge that being installed is very important and all the information is basis.
I will agree with this too. It is not just important but it is very necessary that the team will lend its somepart of its focus on its promotional strategy since this will serve as the key for the IOU project to gain more users, supporters and of course serious potential invostors for the IOU to keep on its continuous developments and to remain here in the crypto currency community.
Activity: 364
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
The team is really working hard to get this project on the peak so do the community people by promoting the project in all the social site.So its now our job to do promote some of this project

Its a collaboration between the two parties and they are both responsible for delivering the message to those who are not yet aware about the presence of this project. Promoting this project is very important since this is the way where you can earn supporters.

The information of both parties should be the same. That should be the first thing that the team should check  in order to avoid confusion and to have one knowledge about the project.  Yes, I agree about what the team should be focus on promotion side to gain more popularity and more investors.
Activity: 490
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

The information of both parties should be the same. That should be the first thing that the team should check  in order to avoid confusion and to have one knowledge about the project.  Yes, I agree about what the team should be focus on promotion side to gain more popularity and more investors.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
A project like this is a worthy investment. The project is based on the great idea and which has a higher probability to become hugely successful.
In the majority this platform isn't necessary to ordinary users at all. It only perfectly will suit businessmen and people who are somehow connected with real sectors of business.

Though they are touching that kind of customers, they can always find their niche if everything is legit and sincere here. If they will serve their customers in appropriate and fair manner, they will outlive others who ended up as crap.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
A project like this is a worthy investment. The project is based on the great idea and which has a higher probability to become hugely successful.
In the majority this platform isn't necessary to ordinary users at all. It only perfectly will suit businessmen and people who are somehow connected with real sectors of business.
Activity: 308

Activity: 434
In my opinion the look of this campaign looks pretty attractive and nice. And looks token is running quite well. I will follow up and review it thoroughly before joining the IOU-TRUE P2PE campaign.
Really very tempting company. I think this event without problems will find the number of users is necessary and even many won't be in time and will miss the chance.
Yeah, indeed. I wish they could do an opportunity for those who are wanted to earn more money by doing such a great thing to see as we can see in the future of the project
Yes, is the bounty campaign that you talking about is the opportunity that you describe mate? Well its true that the project needs to give chances to the people who wanted to support and earn at the same time for their own benefits. The project is very futuristic no doubts this will be a success.
Activity: 554
I am also wondering what kind of issues he is referring, but as far as I know the project is doing very well right now. If issues might come I am sure the project team are more ready to face it all and settle this issues as fast as they can. So nothing to worry this is isolated matter that easily to settle.
Yeah, I think so. The project is pretty well on working in the project because they can do such amazing thing in the meantime without facing any problem.
Yes,  the project has intelligent and creative individual such as participants, user and the team developers. We can expect more positive outcome by the team. I have huge confidence this is a hit and a good product by the team.
Gaining huge participants and developers does not meet the end to end requirement but we just need the issues that immediately getting fixed in the E-commerce platform as the entire revenue and every transaction is based online ultimately customers should not get impacted.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
I am also wondering what kind of issues he is referring, but as far as I know the project is doing very well right now. If issues might come I am sure the project team are more ready to face it all and settle this issues as fast as they can. So nothing to worry this is isolated matter that easily to settle.
Yeah, I think so. The project is pretty well on working in the project because they can do such amazing thing in the meantime without facing any problem.
Yes,  the project has intelligent and creative individual such as participants, user and the team developers. We can expect more positive outcome by the team. I have huge confidence this is a hit and a good product by the team.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11

I think the IOU project will be a great solution for all participants in trade transactions. The unique moment of this on this platform is the loyalty system. Cool!
Yes, absolutely if this project can ease the current situation of crypto market, well I completely agree and vote for this. The features is nice and more importantly its still has the chance to improve and more functional.
Activity: 532
Merit: 251

I think the IOU project will be a great solution for all participants in trade transactions. The unique moment of this on this platform is the loyalty system. Cool!
Activity: 616
Activity: 560
In my opinion the look of this campaign looks pretty attractive and nice. And looks token is running quite well. I will follow up and review it thoroughly before joining the IOU-TRUE P2PE campaign.
Really very tempting company. I think this event without problems will find the number of users is necessary and even many won't be in time and will miss the chance.
Yeah, indeed. I wish they could do an opportunity for those who are wanted to earn more money by doing such a great thing to see as we can see in the future of the project
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
I have the same thought upon you. They are very clearly wanted to make the project looks unique amongs the other because it can make the project looks good.
Yes of course the project team wants to show the uniqueness and originality against others. They should have strong foundation so that they can have the courage to stand up and make people see their own beauty that others don't  have.

That is what we call competitiveness between each other. They should be one of kind of project inorder to have a more brightful future. But we cannot control that situation since it's a normal thing that will happen eventually. Its very rare to be a unique project.
Activity: 490
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising
The project looks unique as well beneficial. And it has the ability to achieve their goals within less time. So supporting this project might help you to generate a good amount of profit.

Me too, I find this project unique, interesting and benefecial which is very good to invest.  We can also see the progress of the project. Of course it is because of the hardwork and capability of the team in doing their job.  I am sure that many will support the project. Hoping the team will not stop doing their best in making the project more develop.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
The project looks unique as well beneficial. And it has the ability to achieve their goals within less time. So supporting this project might help you to generate a good amount of profit.
Activity: 364
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
I have the same thought upon you. They are very clearly wanted to make the project looks unique amongs the other because it can make the project looks good.
Yes of course the project team wants to show the uniqueness and originality against others. They should have strong foundation so that they can have the courage to stand up and make people see their own beauty that others don't  have.
This project is stated for the new creation which can be leading into success and gain profit as always. The originality that can add points that can be reflected in the project appearance. It is also a good time to circulate the income is to gather more investors.
Pages:
Jump to: