Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥 - page 90. (Read 169451 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 102
What a kind of unique. They have a unique feature that will blow up your mind so you might get convinced if you are fully read the whole page of their whitepaper!
Obviously it is a unique platform if you go through the whitepaper & because of that they already got huge amount of investors in less period of time 
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
What a kind of unique. They have a unique feature that will blow up your mind so you might get convinced if you are fully read the whole page of their whitepaper!
Yes, exactly after reading the whitepaper anyone can easily be convinced as well as understand how does the project is going to work, or you can get the additional information on the project's concept.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
The development team is actively developing the platform and trying to complete it's developing as soon as they can.
Yes, they are actively developing and thinking about the project welfare ideas that might help the project to improve. Ither than that they continuously think what should be the good apprand strategies to make the project unique and fabulous.
Whatever you say about the project, this project is absolutely amazing from its shape. Hopefully, they gonna make a better improvement in which people will invest.
Yes, I agree with you. The project is nice from a first glance. Just a little but of updates and upgrades the project will look fabulous and stunning. Progress and some good marketing ideas will complete the package towards success.

From your words, I understand that there is a very professional team that as much as possible strives to develop its project. if that's true, it's great and it will have a positive impact on the potential of the project.
Activity: 434
The concept is nice. This is perfectly what the public want to hear and witness, been waiting for this rroject, for quite some time the project is continuously increasing.
Activity: 532
The development team is actively developing the platform and trying to complete it's developing as soon as they can.
Yes, they are actively developing and thinking about the project welfare ideas that might help the project to improve. Ither than that they continuously think what should be the good apprand strategies to make the project unique and fabulous.
Whatever you say about the project, this project is absolutely amazing from its shape. Hopefully, they gonna make a better improvement in which people will invest.
Yes, I agree with you. The project is nice from a first glance. Just a little but of updates and upgrades the project will look fabulous and stunning. Progress and some good marketing ideas will complete the package towards success.
Activity: 602
Activity: 560
Activity: 364
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
As a blockchain project they have many way to become successful.but first should accept their fault, but in all toghter to get ,they have the  best team so far who have work hard
In the current time it is quite difficult to any project to prove that it is worthy to be popular among community. The majority of new platforms aren't even started, and I only gather money and disappear.
I know its a hard time to cope up this situation.if they are trying hard they will be successful in this process.But they need to keep those hard work & can let us know about their progress.
It is expected at times they fail however IOU have very experienced professionals so team can follow all the instructions for every task and during any issue they can directly implement the incident manager and report the issue and get it fixed that will lead for the welfare of the project.
Well, if the team can keep up a good communication with their community as they also satisfying what the people wants to know regarding this project by providing all of it, then I am sure a good future is awaiting to the IOU even in the current bad shape of crypto market. Why? Because the people in its community will keep on supporting and giving a hand to made this project reach and attain its goals.

It should be because the communication is the very important part in dealing the project just to keep in progress and the team did not hesitate to keep in touch with them because they do believe that it will boom soon as everybody cooperate.
Activity: 504
As a blockchain project they have many way to become successful.but first should accept their fault, but in all toghter to get ,they have the  best team so far who have work hard
In the current time it is quite difficult to any project to prove that it is worthy to be popular among community. The majority of new platforms aren't even started, and I only gather money and disappear.
I know its a hard time to cope up this situation.if they are trying hard they will be successful in this process.But they need to keep those hard work & can let us know about their progress.
It is expected at times they fail however IOU have very experienced professionals so team can follow all the instructions for every task and during any issue they can directly implement the incident manager and report the issue and get it fixed that will lead for the welfare of the project.
Well, if the team can keep up a good communication with their community as they also satisfying what the people wants to know regarding this project by providing all of it, then I am sure a good future is awaiting to the IOU even in the current bad shape of crypto market. Why? Because the people in its community will keep on supporting and giving a hand to made this project reach and attain its goals.
Activity: 294
Activity: 378
My onwn insight in this particular situation would be definitely observe,  check and research the project background before investing your money. In that way we can lessen the what we called scam project if investors and supporters will be more vigilant and wise.
In case of this project,we are in correct place for investing our money as it is a trustable project.Though inbestors always should care about what project they choose but nothng to worry for this project
Even in the presence of those potential project they still manage to find ways that would help them in maintaining their platform well organized and efficient. Hopefully they will continue their creativeness in the process of developing their platform to meet their objectives.
They should not actually give up which will mislead however if we notice IOU have various competitors and developers take that as challenge and build the finest network and for our E-commerce loyalty platform on block chain.
Activity: 84
As a blockchain project they have many way to become successful.but first should accept their fault, but in all toghter to get ,they have the  best team so far who have work hard
My onwn insight in this particular situation would be definitely observe,  check and research the project background before investing your money. In that way we can lessen the what we called scam project if investors and supporters will be more vigilant and wise.
In case of this project,we are in correct place for investing our money as it is a trustable project.Though inbestors always should care about what project they choose but nothng to worry for this project
Even in the presence of those potential project they still manage to find ways that would help them in maintaining their platform well organized and efficient. Hopefully they will continue their creativeness in the process of developing their platform to meet their objectives.
Activity: 532
As a blockchain project they have many way to become successful.but first should accept their fault, but in all toghter to get ,they have the  best team so far who have work hard
My onwn insight in this particular situation would be definitely observe,  check and research the project background before investing your money. In that way we can lessen the what we called scam project if investors and supporters will be more vigilant and wise.
Actually before we invest in projects we make sure that we invested the best among the good project in the market.  So I know investors do the same thing. So I think this project will gain public trust because of its good feedbacks from the people . So before you invest do your own research so you won't regret in the future.
Activity: 434
Actually now to find success it isn't necessary to try and do too something nemysly. It is rather simple to operate normally and the community will begin to speak of it positively.
It is just about how you will approach and apply the strategy you prepare. If you gain once attention automatically they will able to understand the concept and ideas so they will invest and good results will come on project way.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Actually now to find success it isn't necessary to try and do too something nemysly. It is rather simple to operate normally and the community will begin to speak of it positively.
Activity: 490
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

That's what i've observed in the development team,  they are very active in terms of developing the project. Being active is very important in  a project so that it is easy for them to work and do the job such as adjustments and other thing.
Because of the team's active development, many investors coming towards the platform to supporting it. Their activeness has gained the community and their trust.

Exactly, they gained alot of investors because of the determination that they showed in the process of developing this project. Potential investors would not hesitate to put and investment with this kind of project if it wasn'ts interesting and informative. Hopefully they continue to work with the purpose of providing everything to their investors and supporters.

I agree with you, we can totally say that the project is good because of the abilities of the team. They are very determined and active in doing their job in order to make it successful which is very important and needed in a team. I just hope that they will keep on doing their job heartily and with a purpose not for one but for all people.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Activity: 308

That's what i've observed in the development team,  they are very active in terms of developing the project. Being active is very important in  a project so that it is easy for them to work and do the job such as adjustments and other thing.
Because of the team's active development, many investors coming towards the platform to supporting it. Their activeness has gained the community and their trust.

Exactly, they gained alot of investors because of the determination that they showed in the process of developing this project. Potential investors would not hesitate to put and investment with this kind of project if it wasn'ts interesting and informative. Hopefully they continue to work with the purpose of providing everything to their investors and supporters.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

Activity: 560
Whatever the project was in the future, many users for some reason have a mistrust to the Russian team. What can you tell about it as your russians in team the majority ?
Yeah, nowadays there are so many crazy russians are a scammer but im perfectly sure if not all of the russians are a scammer, you still have a chance to not get scammed.
Pages:
Jump to: