Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥 - page 93. (Read 169451 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
The team behind the project has been consistently working hard and putting efforts in the project's development to complete it as early as possible. I just hope very soon the team will take this project on the very great height of success.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
You guys are pretty damn great, too bad you are unfolding your project now, everybody's a skeptic and a critic these days, but don't let that discourage you, I, for one, believe in you because your idea is pretty awful great.
Yes this is the time,we need to be together to make this project successful in its aim.As a pretty project,they need support from people we love crypto.
Activity: 616
You guys are pretty damn great, too bad you are unfolding your project now, everybody's a skeptic and a critic these days, but don't let that discourage you, I, for one, believe in you because your idea is pretty awful great.

It is great it is because their are still strategies that the owner or the tean developed for the good of the project. The encouragement are just simple but to put a life is the most important so that you cannot feel tired of doing good thigs.

True, in addition for that,it needs to do heartily and with cooperation in order to do the job smoothly and peacefully. This project needs more strategies in order to make it attractive and developed. Just hoping that the team will be successful in doing this project.
I'm not sure how the project will make a great opportunity to the users so that the users can make profits while the coins hit the market but, I believe the project so much.
Me too. Well, both of us were believing in the project that the token or the coin can make a great return in the future. Just hold right away once your coin being distributed.
Activity: 602
I'm sure that you are believing because of their platform were great enough to get you convinced and interested. That's a good startup for a potential investor like you, even though you didn't invest.
Activity: 504

It is great it is because their are still strategies that the owner or the tean developed for the good of the project. The encouragement are just simple but to put a life is the most important so that you cannot feel tired of doing good thigs.

True, in addition for that,it needs to do heartily and with cooperation in order to do the job smoothly and peacefully. This project needs more strategies in order to make it attractive and developed. Just hoping that the team will be successful in doing this project.
I'm not sure how the project will make a great opportunity to the users so that the users can make profits while the coins hit the market but, I believe the project so much.
If the IOU project team will keep up its good momentum as having good performances to acquire productive results and outcomes, more opportunities will naturaly bloom to this project as to what I can see, it has a good potential and also, a capabilities to keep growing even more despite the current situation of the crypto market, so I will looking forward to this IOU project.
Activity: 560

Activity: 560
Another loyalty platform? This is some kind of boom, over the past six months, there have been so many similar projects that it becomes scary.
As I see both (web platform and mobile app) platform under development,  so when users can try beta?
You shouldn't be afraid of similarity of projects. The their is more, the better. The sensible competition will begin and we anyway will see some of very worthy platforms.
Hopefully, this platform gonna make a better future of the p2p loyalti platform because they are gonna blow up the future of the blockchain. Since that, people really love the project.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Another loyalty platform? This is some kind of boom, over the past six months, there have been so many similar projects that it becomes scary.
As I see both (web platform and mobile app) platform under development,  so when users can try beta?
You shouldn't be afraid of similarity of projects. The their is more, the better. The sensible competition will begin and we anyway will see some of very worthy platforms.
Activity: 490
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

Activity: 1134
Merit: 276
I correctly understood that the platform for now does not require full authentication and things like kyc and aml? Or then it will be required that regulators are satisfied and do not make problems?
Yes,  they are not implemented such like this things, regulations I think will just follow. Import is that project has all the chance to improve and more update their current marketing status

Yeah, there are no such a thing that KYC and AML verification for investing to the project is required. If you are not sure about it, you can check their telegram so that you can know.

In this case, for many investors who do not want to open data about themselves, such a variation can be approached. The idea itself is excellent and will definitely find its investor. The main thing now is to show everyone that the code works without problems and attract people who can give good advertising.
copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 2
Dreams are made when you keep the commitment with
Activity: 364
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

Activity: 454
Merit: 100
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
The team behind the project need to be more active. They have to give the answers to all the questions which is asked by community members and users.
Correct,  if they want to established a good community with the people, they need to have active response. Also they are around 24/7 active for accompanying and assist some other guest.
Only the good responsiveness doesn't suffice. Besides the team needs to solve competently problems of the technical plan and to warn immediately community about these difficulties.
The fact is, they cannot hold up to 24/7 active without doing their main job. They will need a communicative person which has a great language to hire to answer those questions.
Yes, exactly its good idea. If they can hire a team with the great communication skill will help everyone to easily understand or get to know more about the project. Or those who have queries related to the project, will able to get the answer in a great manner.

Well maybe they have that kind of individuals, i just wondering if they are capable enough in making this project well managed. They should provide the necessary information that the community needs inorder to have a good and successful project in the future.
Well, as I can see, they have these kind of individuals that will bring this project much further in improvements and will continuous its developments. Moreover, the IOU is keep on striving as they wanted to prpve what they've got in their sleeves and that a way to go team IOU. Keep it up and aim to what you desire to reach what you wants.
In my own points of view, if they need this people for project developments what will happened to current people who handles the project development and progress. They will left behind. I think the best way to do is update and continuously working and support each other for more productive results.
Yes, exactly the team needs to consistently update all the necessary updates. This kind of activeness will help the investors or community members to get to know more about the projects development.
Activity: 532
The team behind the project need to be more active. They have to give the answers to all the questions which is asked by community members and users.
Correct,  if they want to established a good community with the people, they need to have active response. Also they are around 24/7 active for accompanying and assist some other guest.
Only the good responsiveness doesn't suffice. Besides the team needs to solve competently problems of the technical plan and to warn immediately community about these difficulties.
The fact is, they cannot hold up to 24/7 active without doing their main job. They will need a communicative person which has a great language to hire to answer those questions.
Yes, exactly its good idea. If they can hire a team with the great communication skill will help everyone to easily understand or get to know more about the project. Or those who have queries related to the project, will able to get the answer in a great manner.

Well maybe they have that kind of individuals, i just wondering if they are capable enough in making this project well managed. They should provide the necessary information that the community needs inorder to have a good and successful project in the future.
Well, as I can see, they have these kind of individuals that will bring this project much further in improvements and will continuous its developments. Moreover, the IOU is keep on striving as they wanted to prpve what they've got in their sleeves and that a way to go team IOU. Keep it up and aim to what you desire to reach what you wants.
In my own points of view, if they need this people for project developments what will happened to current people who handles the project development and progress. They will left behind. I think the best way to do is update and continuously working and support each other for more productive results.
Activity: 434
That is the pattern should be of the project is to get into the project through showing the responsibilities and can hold for good so that it would be easy for them to boom. Patience is the most important value because it is all about waiting for the success.
Precisely, patience well lead each of us to success. If only we can wait and continuously supporting the project until it reaches the top, but unfortunately some have limited temper win it comes in waiting. Hope we can practice to prolong our patience and temper for a better results.
Activity: 504

Activity: 308

Activity: 294
They should be done for their own good because without knowing anything investors will never join this project.The team should need to be more active in all the platform of this project
That now developers didn't do, hardly at them all the same it will turn out to attract too many investors as already very few people trust in ICO projects and some revolution is necessary ASAP.
It seems an assumption to understand with a ratio stating few or more trusts the ico projects but the fact is project should be deserving by meeting all the required essential fundamentals of agile with excellency in white papers, recruiting professionals and more.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
They should be done for their own good because without knowing anything investors will never join this project.The team should need to be more active in all the platform of this project
That now developers didn't do, hardly at them all the same it will turn out to attract too many investors as already very few people trust in ICO projects and some revolution is necessary ASAP.
Pages:
Jump to: