Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥 - page 92. (Read 169451 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
As a blockchain project they have many way to become successful.but first should accept their fault, but in all toghter to get ,they have the  best team so far who have work hard
In the current time it is quite difficult to any project to prove that it is worthy to be popular among community. The majority of new platforms aren't even started, and I only gather money and disappear.

Exactly, many projects are coming in but nobody can give an assurance that these projects will gives a good investment to those potential investors. That is why we have to be more aware and be optimistic in making decisions around here to be able to have a successful career in this stuff.
Yes, its the sad thing that the investors suffering right now. We cannot have any guarantee that each project will last or authentic at the same time. Hardly to classify the good and bad project in the market, which one of the most challenging part of investing stage.
Activity: 434
As a blockchain project they have many way to become successful.but first should accept their fault, but in all toghter to get ,they have the  best team so far who have work hard
In the current time it is quite difficult to any project to prove that it is worthy to be popular among community. The majority of new platforms aren't even started, and I only gather money and disappear.
Sad but reality-based its true,  some investors hardly to trust and invest projects in the crypto market because of those fraudsters that silently ruining the market. Hopefully this will stop so that the crypto market will continue to grow and develop for few more years of existence.
Activity: 308

Exactly, many projects are coming in but nobody can give an assurance that these projects will gives a good investment to those potential investors. That is why we have to be more aware and be optimistic in making decisions around here to be able to have a successful career in this stuff.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
I think the team needs to promote the project on various platform, which will help the project to gain popularity as well as many users and investors will get to know about the project. This kind of strategies always works very well.
Activity: 490
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

To accept the fault is the first thing to do because that is just a part of challenge that might struggle us but it is a way to meet the success in the near future as well. The best part of the success is when you hit the goal for the betterment of the project.

It could be, but let us remember that achieving success cannot totally get easily. It needs time, effort and cooperation and also it will pass many struggles. That is why it needs a well experienced and good member of the team so that they they can adjust and find ways easily in solving the problem.  This is what we called, nobody's perfect, but it will be perfect if the team will be flexible in achieving success.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Activity: 364
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

To accept the fault is the first thing to do because that is just a part of challenge that might struggle us but it is a way to meet the success in the near future as well. The best part of the success is when you hit the goal for the betterment of the project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Activity: 560
The team behind the project has been consistently working hard and putting efforts in the project's development to complete it as early as possible. I just hope very soon the team will take this project on the very great height of success.

Yes I agree, no doubt on how the team handle the project. It has development which proves that the team is doing great and doing their job positively and heartily. With that, I am sure that they will become successful in future. Just keep going on then everything will come into place.
They have started with no foundation but as a spirit and strong team with their similar experiences with various platforms they have successfully achieved reaching their goals and achieving their targets in every level step by step.

Let's see how the development goes on. This market is relatively empty. There are a lot of small companies with their own concepts, but for now there is no leading leader about which everyone knows. That company and the idea that will be able to capture the market and will enjoy the profit.
Most of the project here need a lot of development that shows a high quality of a project and its definitely a unique idea if they have their unique and their own concept.
Activity: 602
The team behind the project has been consistently working hard and putting efforts in the project's development to complete it as early as possible. I just hope very soon the team will take this project on the very great height of success.

Yes I agree, no doubt on how the team handle the project. It has development which proves that the team is doing great and doing their job positively and heartily. With that, I am sure that they will become successful in future. Just keep going on then everything will come into place.
They have started with no foundation but as a spirit and strong team with their similar experiences with various platforms they have successfully achieved reaching their goals and achieving their targets in every level step by step.

Let's see how the development goes on. This market is relatively empty. There are a lot of small companies with their own concepts, but for now there is no leading leader about which everyone knows. That company and the idea that will be able to capture the market and will enjoy the profit.
What a progressive project that the IOU really is. Well, I can't say that rhe IOU will succeed because, there is no one who can predict the future, but if the project team will keep up on handling and managing the project this good then the probability or possibility for this project to succeed is becoming high. I am looking forward to this project's success.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure most of the people here are wanted to support the project by participating in their bounty campaign. Hopefully, they will also invest their money.
Activity: 504

What a progressive project that the IOU really is. Well, I can't say that rhe IOU will succeed because, there is no one who can predict the future, but if the project team will keep up on handling and managing the project this good then the probability or possibility for this project to succeed is becoming high. I am looking forward to this project's success.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 276

Activity: 378

Activity: 294

Exactly, this team did an excellent job considering that there are alot of competitors here in the crypto world. Even in the presence of those potential project they still manage to find ways that would help them in maintaining their platform well organized and efficient. Hopefully they will continue their creativeness in the process of developing their platform to meet their objectives.
Definitely, this is  what we called positive outcome from positive minds. Project team and developers are very busy and active searching creating new updates and progress for the project. The platform is good it just need to be followed as what the teams original plans.
To get the positive outcome as per the expected plan all the entire team should work together with the plan along with tge instructions without fail and they should have a checklist with proper reporting that brings a great delivery that leads to ultimate success.
Activity: 532

Exactly, this team did an excellent job considering that there are alot of competitors here in the crypto world. Even in the presence of those potential project they still manage to find ways that would help them in maintaining their platform well organized and efficient. Hopefully they will continue their creativeness in the process of developing their platform to meet their objectives.
Definitely, this is  what we called positive outcome from positive minds. Project team and developers are very busy and active searching creating new updates and progress for the project. The platform is good it just need to be followed as what the teams original plans.
Activity: 434
We have the same observation mate, the team might very busy right in  fixing and creating new updates and progress for the project. I just wish in the following days team will able to increase the number of its community and the funds specialy they can release new updates for the project.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Another loyalty platform? This is some kind of boom, over the past six months, there have been so many similar projects that it becomes scary.
As I see both (web platform and mobile app) platform under development,  so when users can try beta?
Show me at least one successful of such projects? If they are absent, then perhaps IOU will be able to prove the return and will strengthen the positions in this sphere. Concerning testing, I too not against to take part in it.
Activity: 308

Activity: 490
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

Activity: 364
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

The team did their responsibilities because they wanted to achieve the goals that they want for good. The process of developing the project is going better and bigger because of the right process that they have did. We need to trust the team because they give their full effort just to accomplished everything well done.
Pages:
Jump to: