Pages:
Author

Topic: [IPFS] [MN] [POS] Aegeus - A new era of Data Management - page 10. (Read 32074 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Friend, it seems we can say goodbye to our coins. From what I could find out. The network has split and our coins have not disappeared, they are available but on another network. Return them will not work. Only if the developers compensate for them from their budget. In general, this is a fiasco.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
all of my transactions are also "conflicted".

Like this one:

Code:
Date: 7/13/2018 12:24
To: AQBtVo9gua5ejHYkfmdn3qp9mSZQS4ANm8
Debit: -200.00000000 Aegeus
Transaction fee: -0.00001910 Aegeus
Net amount: -200.00001910 Aegeus
Transaction ID: 9428c6713ce25865d9a79b59940099bc411b81f31c71a8f2eff8fa7a125e3ba9
Output index: 0

I see that many here complain about the same problem. I'm not sure if it's worth further investment
Why is there support limited to Discord only? I do not like to use this platform.

If you dont like Discord, come to our telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/H6MhmRMCEGThVbXkPNhV4g

I am tried on Telegram, now also on Discord, but there is nothing happened. No answer.
Activity: 254
Merit: 12
Can I join the Aegus signature campaign today?
Has it been still joinable?
If yes, how long will it last till the end day?
How about payment rates?

We already had a signature campaign, and its ended
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
Can I join the Aegus signature campaign today?
Has it been still joinable?
If yes, how long will it last till the end day?
How about payment rates?
Upon checking their announcement page, it is noticeable that there's no mention of any signature campaign being held by Aegeus team. Therefore, it is safe to assume that there's no campaign as of the moment or it has already been ended. My advice for you is to keep in touch with their Discord channel and wait for any campaigns that they will be giving in the future. I'm sure that there will be a lot of it in the the coming weeks and months because they are ramping up their marketing strategies to increase awareness about AEG.

Like this one:

Code:
Transaction ID: 9428c6713ce25865d9a79b59940099bc411b81f31c71a8f2eff8fa7a125e3ba9

I see that many here complain about the same problem. I'm not sure if it's worth further investment
Why is there support limited to Discord only? I do not like to use this platform.

If you dont like Discord, come to our telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/H6MhmRMCEGThVbXkPNhV4g
Dear Aegeus Community!

Thanks to our wonderful and dedicated community pulling together and taking the time out of their day to vote, we are now listed on MCT+My Crypto Trade

https://trade.mct.plus/
Activity: 508
Merit: 101

While you are here for posting your "news", its maybe not a bad idea to look at his problem. Vanishing coins aren't a good advertising.

You mean "claiming" they have vanished.
Activity: 508
Merit: 101

Like this one:

Code:

Well, the devs cant be anywhere. Go to Telegram and get help there. Bitcointalk is not a support/chat tool.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098

Like this one:

Code:

Activity: 3

Honestly buddy, come over to the discord and tag @moderators, i can guarantee you that your issue will be resolved swiftly.

They pride themselves on how reactive their support is on Discord and Telegram and it really is the best i have seen and i am in a lot of coins.

It is a shame this wasn't monitored as closely but head on over and get your issue fixed Wink

Look forward to seeing you in there!
Activity: 85
what is the total supply you prepare for bounty, because it is also the attraction of your project campaign egretia,I'd love to join the signature bounty of this project.@Team, will you announce the bounty program here?
Activity: 4
Picked up a masternode, picked up the discord, telegram etc. Shits so far so good, will continue to be active and help others who join.  Project seems to resemble alot like bulwark, which is doing extremely well atm. Glad I got in early
Activity: 9
Activity: 312
Merit: 111
I wrote to them in the mail. They did not answer me. I do not want to contact them any more. Let this be my lesson. And also let this be a warning for new and existing investors. If you have a problem then the developers will not solve it and you will simply lose money.
This is actually quite disturbing and people will surely stay away from AEG when they read about this. Additional concern is that why are the developers not responding to his previous posts in this thread at all? Are they just not active in their own ANN thread anymore or they are just ignoring the post of this one fellow. Any problem from any kind of transaction should be considered serious and they should reply to it as soon as possible. We are talking about money of other people here being stuck in the blockchain without any help from the developers.  Huh

We are active every day on Telegram and Discord, thats why people invented instant messengers, to have a more personal contact. We post our news only here in the most of the time.

While you are here for posting your "news", its maybe not a bad idea to look at his problem. Vanishing coins aren't a good advertising.
I wrote to them in the mail. They did not answer me. I do not want to contact them any more. Let this be my lesson. And also let this be a warning for new and existing investors. If you have a problem then the developers will not solve it and you will simply lose money.
This is actually quite disturbing and people will surely stay away from AEG when they read about this. Additional concern is that why are the developers not responding to his previous posts in this thread at all? Are they just not active in their own ANN thread anymore or they are just ignoring the post of this one fellow. Any problem from any kind of transaction should be considered serious and they should reply to it as soon as possible. We are talking about money of other people here being stuck in the blockchain without any help from the developers.  Huh

We are active every day on Telegram and Discord, thats why people invented instant messengers, to have a more personal contact. We post our news only here in the most of the time.

We dont have email support, join our telegram or discord and we will help you.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
Activity: 15
What is Aegeus? - IPFS cryptocurrency coin

Please watch this excellent video created by YouTuber KryptoTime explaining what Aegeus is and what it does. ENJOY!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1OgN26hpGM
Pages:
Jump to: