Pages:
Author

Topic: [IPFS] [MN] [POS] Aegeus - A new era of Data Management - page 5. (Read 32074 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Activity: 254
Merit: 12
Dear Aegeus community,

This is an important announcement, so please read until the end

It has been a very busy 2 weeks for the Aegeus team, but we have had some exciting developments.
In our latest blog we discussed various topics from a new Exchange listing to Jonas’ crazy adventure!
To read about the above, together with some other great updates, please follow this link: - https://aegeus.io/blog/wallet-updates-more/

Wallet & Masternode Update

On the 15th September, we announced that @everyone must update their wallets & masternodes to version 2.04 before the 1st October, but many have forgotten to do so. We completely understand that these things slip through the net and we apologise that a reminder has not been posted sooner. If everyone could now ensure this vital update is implemented as a matter of urgency in order for you to continue to receive masternode/staking rewards.

If you have any questions at all on any of the topics in the blog or this announcement; please do not hesitate to contact us via the support channels.

Many thanks all,

The Aegeus Team

Activity: 36
50k Collateral has been voted in by the Aegeus community. Changes will take effect Nov 1st!
VOTING CLOSE WITHIN 15 HOURS, PLEASE COME TO OUR DISCORD AND GIVE YOUR VOTE IF YOU DIDNT DONE IT SO FAR!!!
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
You may need to update your AEG wallet to v2.0.4
and ensure your wallet is unlocked and staking is active.

I am new to the coin and have had at least 1 stake a day the past two days.

https://github.com/AegeusCoin/aegeus/releases/tag/2.0.4

Hope this helps!

I am using - Aegeus version v2.0.4.0-4b52efe So I think it is the latest version of wallet. Installed 22.sept. and after that, receive only one-time staking rewards.
Also think that you are both using the latest wallet version. The only thing that confuses me is that you only received 1 reward in the past days. Based on the stats that I got from Masternode.Online, you should be receiving rewards every 1d 7h (more or less). So, both of you should have received few more rewards than that. I don't know what could be the problem for it. Well, sometimes, those data from masternode monitoring sites are inaccurate.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098

Hope this helps!

I am using - Aegeus version v2.0.4.0-4b52efe So I think it is the latest version of wallet. Installed 22.sept. and after that, receive only one-time staking rewards.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Reserved for translation into Chinese

Hope this helps!
legendary
Keep voting please, we have a 2300 members community on Discord, and only 249 voted so far!

I can't vote twice.  Wink
if you had Discord invite bounty, probably most of this members added without his permission, and he doesn't follow your channel. It is possible that 249 people running most of all 1870 masternodes.

why do not I have staking rewards last 10 days? It was usually every second or third day.
Keep voting please, we have a 2300 members community on Discord, and only 249 voted so far!
Thank you everybody for your feedback, really appreciated!

Can we know about possibly change date with new collateral?

Change of collateral date will be 1st of November
legendary

Can we know about possibly change date with new collateral?
I actually believe the collateral increase is a good idea. Like most all coins price has bottomed out. But this isn't about price. First of with rewords being split 50/50 yo mn reword and staking reword per block, increasing collateral is not really going to affect your payout wheather you stake or you run a mn. Secondly a coin with no set total ammount of coins will need higher collateral to keep balance in the ecosystem. Say once 300m coins have been produced for example that would be a huge ammount of mns available and most people would then stake. Leaving the privacy from obfuscation lacking. As the coin grows so too shall the collateral. Early adopters that save their coins should have no problem growing along side the coin. Balance is very important for sustainability and growth. Also with a working prototype developed demand will grow. Once AEG launches and AEG coins begin being used In the ecosystem this will create more demdemademdemandemdemademdemand obviously. Nearing 30m coins a collateral change is just what AGE needs to grow, ( think not just price but overall growth) and mature into a well balanced ecosystem. Some say raising collateral is a last ditch effort for a dying mn, while that may be true for some coins that have no real product and are a copy and paste of earlier projects usually with no staking involved or unbalanced reword system. AEG on the other hand as I mentioned has a working prototype 50/50 split block reword structure and room to grow with no current max supply. It actually makes a lot of since once you break it down. Good luck team would love to see more exposure banner adds other traditional forms of traditional marketing. All in all AEG with a market cap of 300k could prove a very lucrative investment for the coming months and years. BEST OF LUCK TEAM AEG!
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
The raising of collateral is a good idea.

I hope people understand that raising the collateral doesn't mean getting the same rewards, and that raising the rewards mean more coins will be generated per day. No.

Raising the collateral to i.e. 25000 means you get 5x the rewards you'll get from a 5000 collateral. But since there will be fewer masternodes, it means that the increase in rewards is the result from the daily reward being distributed to a smaller number of masternodes.

If anything, this helps the price a lot making VPS fees worth it. I personally voted for 50k, but hey 25k is fine.

The thing here is, people are saying "What if the price goes down again?"

You're assuming that this is the only tech release they have. They already finished the prototype of the IPFS feature, and it works as seen on their livestream. When the product is released with the GUI, partnerships come along with this and also exchange listings as big exchanges require a use case for the coin(CHECK), and legal papers for the team, which the team is already currently working on(CHECK).
Activity: 508
Merit: 101
So the coin value went down a lot (faster than the altcoin market went down) and now we will face a much bigger collateral. What will Aegeus do next when the price tanks even more? 100k collateral?
legendary
what would be projected monthly MN rewards in 25k and 35k collateral and possible "383" masternodes?
Why do you think it will remain in a low number of MN? People will invest if coin stable and generate earning.
Thanks for your feedback! Please go to our discord, and make sure you give your votes! Thank you!
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
Dear Aegeus Community,

-snip-

Vote closing date: 28th of September 2018
Time: 7 pm EST

Please vote responsibly!

Best Wishes,
The Aegeus Team

You can vote on our Discord ( https://discord.gg/nzWManK ) in the community-vote room.
As for me, the best option that I'm seeing right now is option B. The first option is still way too cheap while the last one is way too expensive. The 2nd option sits comfortably on my choices and I'll definitely vote for it in the Discord channel. This will definitely provide change in what's happening with AEG's price right now. Hopefully, the demand will be renewed because of this change.

Anyone who believes in this coin should take part in the voting schedule. The Devs gave us the opportunity to choose in which direction we would want to go so carefully vote for the option that you think is best for AEG.  Wink
Activity: 127
Merit: 11
the best option is 25k
Pages:
Jump to: