Pages:
Author

Topic: [IPFS] [MN] [POS] Aegeus - A new era of Data Management - page 9. (Read 32074 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 0
I think this project is very reputable and can not afford to scam attendees because you have not hosted an ico. How does this project benefit from managing blockchain data? You should be more general about the project so that people can understand and do not misunderstand the purpose of the project
Activity: 254
Merit: 12
V 2.0.3 is in effect, Masternode/Staking rewards gone to 10 AEG / 10 AEG per block

how is this effect reflected in monthly masternode ROI? Is it calculation on masternodes.online correct?

Also, can someone confirm here what is daily (or weekly) POS rewards for wallets with 3000AEG.
thanks

Masternode ROI will go down coin wise, but we hope the price will go up, as the inflation has been cut big time
Is your ICO project structured as a corporate or non-corporate entity? Does your ICO fall within SEC jurisdiction? Are you SEC compliant? Where do the tokens fall on the Howey Test?

If you check our website, you will get answers, however we never held an ICO.
V 2.0.3 is in effect, Masternode/Staking rewards gone to 10 AEG / 10 AEG per block
With this update, is there any mandatory wallet upgrade or the effect of V2.0.3 will be available right away?

It appears that reduced amount of reward that accompanied this upgrade didn't provide good price movement for AEG. Well, this is quite the trend right now with any MN coin. Everytime there's a reduce in amount of reward for a masternode coin, people tend to sell it off and this usually translates to heavy selloff in the coming hours and days.

Though, this upgrade is needed if we want to sustain the inflation rate of AEG. Yes, this has a negative effect short term but this will surely have a positive effect in the long run. This coin will be dead if the inflation rate of it will not controlled. One thing that the Dev team should provide is the daily/monthly updates to their investors so that their interest will not vanish for this coin.

Yes, its a mandatory update. We provide updates on Twitter often, and also on our blog: https://aegeus.io/blog/
Activity: 28
Good token metrix and will eventually solve the issue that most cryptocurrencies fail to do.Good team and excellent road map. If you will adhere them you can create anything new on this market.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098

how is this effect reflected in monthly masternode ROI? Is it calculation on masternodes.online correct?

Also, can someone confirm here what is daily (or weekly) POS rewards for wallets with 3000AEG.
thanks
Activity: 89
What benefits does AEGEUS have in managing data? Is the team information public? Do you have a mentor who is interested in the project? I think you need a reader and answer questions from people interested in this project to gain their trust and they will not lose faith in the project and participate in the project.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
With this update, is there any mandatory wallet upgrade or the effect of V2.0.3 will be available right away?

It appears that reduced amount of reward that accompanied this upgrade didn't provide good price movement for AEG. Well, this is quite the trend right now with any MN coin. Everytime there's a reduce in amount of reward for a masternode coin, people tend to sell it off and this usually translates to heavy selloff in the coming hours and days.

Though, this upgrade is needed if we want to sustain the inflation rate of AEG. Yes, this has a negative effect short term but this will surely have a positive effect in the long run. This coin will be dead if the inflation rate of it will not controlled. One thing that the Dev team should provide is the daily/monthly updates to their investors so that their interest will not vanish for this coin.
Activity: 17
Is your ICO project structured as a corporate or non-corporate entity? Does your ICO fall within SEC jurisdiction? Are you SEC compliant? Where do the tokens fall on the Howey Test?
Who is on the team, what are their backgrounds & credentials, and do they have any public track records? Where are you physically based out of? How many tokens will be owned by the foundation & founders? Is there a vesting schedule?

We are live since March, check our websites to answer your questions: https://aegeus.io/
Activity: 11
Who is on the team, what are their backgrounds & credentials, and do they have any public track records? Where are you physically based out of? How many tokens will be owned by the foundation & founders? Is there a vesting schedule?
ptoject is live???

Yes we are very alive
nx5
Activity: 134
ptoject is live???
Activity: 1
Why did she fall so badly?
Activity: 9
I turned my problem into a discord. It was decided in an hour. For the first time I see such good technical support. I applaud standing!
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Aegeus Masternode Hosting! Only $15/Month!
SetupMasternodes.com

Learn:

Setup Masternodes will guide you 1-on-1 over the phone on how to set up an Aegeus Masternode. This way, you'll be sure to know how to set up more Innova Masternodes in the future. The process is completely trustless, and takes as little as 1 hour.

Get it Done For You:

Don't feel like spending all the time to set up your VPS? We'll do it for you. Not only that, but you'll get 1 free hour of troubleshooting if you ever need it in the future. We've got your back.

Completely Hands Off:

Let us set up and take care of your Masternode while you receive all of the rewards. We provide top-quality Aegeus Masternode hosting while handling any troubleshooting that needs to be made.

Need More Information? Talk with the Masternode Professionals!

Telegram: t.me/setupmasternodes
Bitcointalk Thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/setup-masternodes-trustless-setup-and-troubleshooting-services-4448627
Activity: 9
I wrote him in the discord.
Friend, it seems we can say goodbye to our coins. From what I could find out. The network has split and our coins have not disappeared, they are available but on another network. Return them will not work. Only if the developers compensate for them from their budget. In general, this is a fiasco.

If thats the case, we will compensate you. Please DM Bads3ctor on Discord about that.
all of my transactions are also "conflicted".

Like this one:

Code:
Date: 7/13/2018 12:24
To: AQBtVo9gua5ejHYkfmdn3qp9mSZQS4ANm8
Debit: -200.00000000 Aegeus
Transaction fee: -0.00001910 Aegeus
Net amount: -200.00001910 Aegeus
Transaction ID: 9428c6713ce25865d9a79b59940099bc411b81f31c71a8f2eff8fa7a125e3ba9
Output index: 0

I see that many here complain about the same problem. I'm not sure if it's worth further investment
Why is there support limited to Discord only? I do not like to use this platform.

If you dont like Discord, come to our telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/H6MhmRMCEGThVbXkPNhV4g

I am tried on Telegram, now also on Discord, but there is nothing happened. No answer.

No way, We have at least 6 moderators online all the time. They answer to everybody. Please PM Bads3ctor on Discord.
Pages:
Jump to: