Pages:
Author

Topic: IPL 2019 Prediction Pool [proposal] - page 2. (Read 470 times)

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 24, 2019, 09:25:25 AM
Nice idea, it'll be a long tournament to follow. I personally feel that we should have a points system of grading just like Bitcointalk's UEFA Champions League Football Preditor Pool £25 in btc to join

~ Convenient entry fee for individuals: 0.005 BTC seems good
~ Proposed escrow: Any trusted escrow on the forum, my proposal will be minerjones
~ Distribution of the prize: Top 4 win, 1st - 40% of prize pool: 2nd - 30% of prize pool: 3rd - 20% of prize pool and 4th wins 10% of total prize pool
~ Are you in? I will wait until we decide on final terms Cheesy
Thanks for the feedback.

Sure we can do like the Champions League one. I will need to see if superbru will have the tournament. If you have anyone else in mind then please let me know. I will check them.

We can easily do the top 4 wins and the price distribution

Yes you can use Superbru as I know there is cricket prediction pools as well. I'm not a fan of cricket game but maybe this is the cricket game that you are working on http://prntscr.com/mpehtr
A little suggestion, perhaps you can talk with all the available sports betting sites to be sponsor of this proposal. It will give benefit for both the tournament and the sports betting site who is sponsoring the tournament.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
February 24, 2019, 07:37:51 AM
Nice idea, it'll be a long tournament to follow. I personally feel that we should have a points system of grading just like Bitcointalk's UEFA Champions League Football Preditor Pool £25 in btc to join

~ Proposed escrow: Any trusted escrow on the forum, my proposal will be minerjones
~ Distribution of the prize: Top 4 win, 1st - 40% of prize pool: 2nd - 30% of prize pool: 3rd - 20% of prize pool and 4th wins 10% of total prize pool
Thanks for the feedback.

Sure we can do like the Champions League one. I will need to see if superbru will have the tournament. If you have anyone else in mind then please let me know. I will check them.

We can easily do the top 4 wins and the price distribution
Activity: 588
Merit: 285
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 24, 2019, 07:23:37 AM

legendary
February 24, 2019, 07:03:44 AM
~snip~

Why it must be belonging to Investor-based game? It is just like a the other two Football League prediction where I involved in and managed by one of the forum Moderators. The difference is that it is about cricket competition so it is OK to be in this board.
Good luck Royse777 with the idea, sorry I cant join it because I do not understand cricket at all. Probably you can advertise this idea on the cricket discussion thread, afaik there is a thread for cricket prediction.

Thanks panjul07 for your input.

I think since this topic is about sports betting, it's in the right place again. May be ricardobs mixed up with normal investor based games and sports betting types. I do not blame him.

Anyway, I am doing my best to advertise this thread in several cricket threads we have.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
February 24, 2019, 06:55:10 AM
Good idea but I am afraid we cannot have such discussion on this board.
Most probably this topic must be belonging to Investor-based games.

Why it must be belonging to Investor-based game? It is just like a the other two Football League prediction where I involved in and managed by one of the forum Moderators. The difference is that it is about cricket competition so it is OK to be in this board.
Good luck Royse777 with the idea, sorry I cant join it because I do not understand cricket at all. Probably you can advertise this idea on the cricket discussion thread, afaik there is a thread for cricket prediction.
legendary
February 24, 2019, 06:17:09 AM

I think this is the right board as I can see a global moderator is doing the same in this board. Here:  Bitcointalk's UEFA Champions League Football Preditor Pool £25 in btc to join

So, I think we are fine. Another thing is that this is specifically for gambling so I think we are fine from this point of view too.

By the way, I would appreciate your feedback on the thoughts in my OP.

Cheers :-)
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
February 24, 2019, 06:11:54 AM
legendary
February 24, 2019, 06:07:14 AM
Interested users:
Superbu is the most popular one I know of. If we can work around this and make it like the Champions League one, I'm definitely in. Update the thread once things are finalised.
~ Are you in? Y/N : Y

Royse777 by default :-)

~ Are you in? Y
legendary
February 24, 2019, 05:59:14 AM
The hottest event for T20 cricket is IPL. I am thinking to have a prediction pool for us cricket lovers. If you are with me and interested to join the pool then we can start it.

Escrow Checked: minerjones
Auction posted for sponsor: Sponsor for IPL prediction pool 2019
Main event draft: visual - Code
Distribution of the prize: Top 4 win, 1st - 40% of prize pool: 2nd - 30% of prize pool: 3rd - 20% of prize pool and 4th wins 10% of total prize pool

Let me know if you are interested. Please response this topic with the following information:

Code:
~ Convenient entry fee for individuals:
~ Are you in? Y/N

I am thinking as follows:
~ Convenient entry fee for individuals: 0.005BTC
~ Are you in? Y

Looking for feedback.

Cheers :-)
Pages:
Jump to: