Pages:
Author

Topic: [IPO-ANN][NEON] :: Neon :: The Most Advanced Second Generation Currency - page 14. (Read 38130 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Announcement!!

We have decided that we will run a one week long closed BETA test. This will start simultaneously with the launch of the whitepaper. To participate you will have to send ANY amount in the first or the second week. 0.001 BTC is enough to participate!!

This beta will give access to the two types of nodes and the client (on all platforms). All the features will be available, the deyentralized exchange and the filestorage too!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
God, I hope these are puppet accounts and people aren't actually dumb enough to send this guy money.

Blatant scam. Stop supporting these and start reporting.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Kamehameha!!!
Well I'm in, I decided to take a gamble.

Only worry is that I sent NXT but the exchange rate to BTC is horrible today, almost half what it was two days ago, oh well...
Activity: 449
Merit: 250
I just sent them $1500 worth of Bitcoin - see my transaction in the Blockchain tagged "LilJerk"

So don't go saying nobody will buy in… That's inaccurate.

Btw, I am fully committed to my purchase. I am in Neon for the long haul..

You wouldn't happen to be one of the Neon "developers," would you?
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction
Good morning everyone!

We received a very neat design suggestion and decided to go with it. The creator will be awarded 0.2 BTC or 0.1 BTC and 0.1 BTC worth of NEONs. His choice.

Which one of those do you guys perfer?

I also updated the investor list and will now answer the questions asked per PM and in the forum, but this takes time because of the 360 second newbie jail!!!
Also i am currently in the university, so cant answer 24/7 now.

Excellent!

I like the third.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Crypti Community Manager
Yes, answer the issue with escrow. Also get us some codes and the interface screenshots. Wink
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Activity: 55
Some bold claims you've made here. I must say I like them all! Now to flesh them out a little for potential investors and your detractors. Don't be shy about getting technical. The more information you can provide, the better. That way we send you some funding without hesitation.

You're paying him 0.2BTC for a long as great as this?

Sorry but pay him at least 2BTC.

0.2BTC - give me a break, he singlehandedly raised your visibilty more than than the marketing text on the first page.

If the IPO goes well and we stick to his designs i will gladly pay him more! In the opening post i advertised 0.05 BTC for the logo...
Also if i need Icons, business cards, or other material, i will pay for those as well.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Good morning everyone!

We received a very neat design suggestion and decided to go with it. The creator will be awarded 0.2 BTC or 0.1 BTC and 0.1 BTC worth of NEONs. His choice.

I also updated the investor list and will now answer the questions asked per PM and in the forum, but this takes time because of the 360 second newbie jail!!!

You're paying him 0.2BTC for a long as great as this?

Sorry but pay him at least 2BTC.

0.2BTC - give me a break, he singlehandedly raised your visibilty more than than the marketing text on the first page.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
how do we know this isn't a scam?

You don't. OP has provided nothing but a few vague words and very wild claims. At least, with NXT and XCP, you had/have software backing a radically new take on crypto. OP is expecting you to send him BTC as an act of pure faith towards a perfect stranger on what's probably the web's most scam-prone forum. OP is smoking crack. Good luck to whoever falls for this obvious scam riding on NXT's coattails.
Activity: 834
Merit: 524
Nxt NEM
Good morning everyone!

nice work ...
though the logo reminds more about Neon lights instead of new CURRENCY
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Neon_light.jpg

"decided to go with it."
Very fast action. The race is then finished ...

Activity: 100
Merit: 10
how do we know this isn't a scam?
Activity: 532
I assume that's just a mockup Neon? Please let us know.
Good morning everyone!

http://i.imgur.com/9ku1L3f.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/yF1QFHU.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/aUAAarJ.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/qSKWDXd.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/rx7a1SK.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/xLYjJ3f.jpg

Activity: 532
Good, a fairer IPO than NXT.

Totally support this.

Are all of these obvious IPO BTC scam threads yours or why do you support and push every single one of them?

Criminal?

Because i didnt have the time to catch NXT due to bcnexts disappearance which made it look like scam and all that invested in it with less than one BTC, are now rich.

Edit: also i prefer C than Java, and NXT seems like a hack job (no that i dont like it, though i would prefer if it had different IPO and some decent beta testing, like eMunie).

One could also argue that it's for this very reason that many of these IPOs may be scams. I just don't understand why they can't show something.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Reality is stranger than fiction
Good, a fairer IPO than NXT.

Totally support this.

Are all of these obvious IPO BTC scam threads yours or why do you support and push every single one of them?

Criminal?

Because i didnt have the time to catch NXT due to bcnexts disappearance which made it look like scam and all that invested in it with less than one BTC, are now rich.

Edit: also i prefer C than Java, and NXT seems like a hack job (no that i dont like it, though i would prefer if it had different IPO and some decent beta testing, like eMunie).
Activity: 784
I can escrow for .5%; have done several trades and hosted the QQC/BTC spreadsheet exchange; everything went smooth.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
I think we are reaching the border of amounts of alt-coins when most of them will start to die.
Pages:
Jump to: