Pages:
Author

Topic: [IPO-ANN][NEON] :: Neon :: The Most Advanced Second Generation Currency - page 13. (Read 38130 times)

Activity: 186
Merit: 101
Yeah, why not show us some of the fruits of this work if you want us to send money.
To ask people to invest completely blind and to offer increased reward those higher risk takers just makes this sound...well...scammy.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Can you tell us briefly what reasons speak against a escrow service, otherwise its hard to understand why you and your team dont allow it.

regards
xgc
Activity: 69
how many other coins released their white paper after shares are offered?

how exactly is that fair?

So gullible people/speculators are going to be the major founders on this coin?

Activity: 476
Merit: 500
just send us a screen of the incomplete gui. Something, a screen of the decentralized exchange since you say thats completed. You are 70% done with the client so there should be some images of it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 262
This account was hacked. just recently got it back
Just post SOME kind of evidence that there is something behind the awesome sounding project you're talking about.
A little screen of the client gui for example.
Just to know that you guys are not complete imposters  Smiley
Activity: 101
Yeah I'v got to echo what other people are saying. Bring in a trusted escrow and I will invest instantly. If everything you say is true then you are really limiting yourself by not using an intermediary, much more people will invest if you do.
Activity: 602
Merit: 268
Internet of Value
You need to show more technical details. Nothing you wrote so far that I cannot write myself. Any follower of the NXT thread and NXT system could write this IPO and you even accept NXT so I suspect you are one of early NXT adopter.

Show a part of node code or network code. No one can take advantage of 30 line of codes out of context. Remember Vero, Shares and Visas ?

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Kamehameha!!!
+1 to leaving the exchange rate of NXT till end of week. Hopefully its better than it is now?
Activity: 70
These kind of scam threads not being deleted and the posters tracked down is a confession of failure from Bitcointalk. Sorry to say.

Sending your BTC to a random guy with mountain of of promises is a SCAM  Huh
Interesting....

Quote from: PeercoinEnthusiast on Today at 01:17:34 AM
Great, there should be no problem holding everyone's funds with a trusted escrow right?

I have discussed this with my peers. If the volume of the IPO stays that balanced and high, we will not use this variant.

Can someone explain this to me in a simple english, thx.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
JustabitofTime - Co-Founder of CoinTropolis
Post a screenshot.. Also where are you guys from? You said students. Which university?

We will provide details starting with the third week, we dont want to rush anything. At this moment we want to stay anonymous.

Which country? A screenshot or 50 lines of code won't reveal you.

Located in Canada (though i am not natively from there, as you might have guessed by my poor English)
I can post a screenshot of the client, once it is finished.

It makes 0 sense not to allow escrow. I look forward to the 'I didn't see it coming, I was scammed' messages to come next month. You'll catch a few desperate people that missed out on NXT, not much more.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Post a screenshot.. Also where are you guys from? You said students. Which university?

We will provide details starting with the third week, we dont want to rush anything. At this moment we want to stay anonymous.

Located in Canada (though i am not natively from there, as you might have guessed by my poor English)
I can post a screenshot of the client, once it is finished.
Activity: 714
Crypti Community Manager

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Due to the whitepaper only being released on the 19.01.2014 we will split the 42048000 into 3 parts and distribute one part of 14.016.000 units per week. So investors that decide to invest before reading the whitepaper will get more coins per investment.

You have 2 contradicting sentences there.

No, they dont contradict. It means, that the demand for investment will be way higher after the release of the WP. So if in the first week 10 BTC are invested and 20 BTC in the second, and 60 in the third. That means that per BTC you will be getting the least amount of NEONs in the third week.

Who write the code? guys from MIT?

We all have at least the masters degree and two of us work at the university right now. It is a very good university but unfortunately not MIT.

What conversion rate are you giving for NXT/BTC?

Normally i will convert at the end of the day but dgex is having major problems. So i will delay that. Hopefully for you the reates will rise in the next days. Do you think the end of the investment week will be a good point to convert? It is up to you.

interested but no escrow with a trusted member who audited NXT coins POS?   Wow I was hoping you would because then I would have bit into week 1.

You can send 0.001 BTC at the end of week two and participate in the beta testing an then decide if you want to invest.

xgc
Activity: 69
interested but no escrow with a trusted member who audited NXT coins POS?   Wow I was hoping you would because then I would have bit into week 1.
Activity: 714
Crypti Community Manager
Activity: 308
Create smart contracts without coding skills!
no answer.., I am out , good luck everyone
Activity: 186
Merit: 101
What conversion rate are you giving for NXT/BTC?
Activity: 308
Create smart contracts without coding skills!
Who write the code? guys from MIT?
Activity: 490
Merit: 504
Great, there should be no problem holding everyone's funds with a trusted escrow right?

I have discussed this with my peers. If the volume of the IPO stays that balanced and high, we will not use this variant.

= I have discussed this with my cat. If I want to steal your Bitcoins, I cannot use this variant.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Due to the whitepaper only being released on the 19.01.2014 we will split the 42048000 into 3 parts and distribute one part of 14.016.000 units per week. So investors that decide to invest before reading the whitepaper will get more coins per investment.

You have 2 contradicting sentences there.
Pages:
Jump to: