Pages:
Author

Topic: [IPO-ANN][NEON] :: Neon :: The Most Advanced Second Generation Currency - page 16. (Read 38130 times)

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
If they cannot prove they have found the way to know the uptime of each node in an decentralized way, their claim that it works in the testnet already is most likely a lie.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hasn't Stablecoin just implemented this? It also has an advantage in that it isn't complete vaporware.

I haven't heard about Stablecoin, gonna check it now. Thx for info.

Stablecoin - Supporters are waiting for this feature for months now (had to fight different problems, though), still not implemented yet and the longer it takes the greater the probability it will be implemented one day, right :-)?
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
Hasn't Stablecoin just implemented this? It also has an advantage in that it isn't complete vaporware.

I haven't heard about Stablecoin, gonna check it now. Thx for info.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
what is mixing service ?
Activity: 56
The nodes will have all client features(see below) plus this features:
-   Mixing service

Mixing service is the killer feature (it will kill all other coins including Bitcoin). Could u give a brief explanation of its algo, plz?

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Donated… Signed "LilJerk" in the block chain, so you know it's me.

I hope I get a decent amount of Neons… When will I know how many I receive?
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
can you be more specific about how this works

Every 1440 minutes the network will check how many nodes where online and supporting the network and reward 57600 NEONs proportional to the uptime of the nodes.

how does "the network" check this. the node that authors the block surely must make the decision about which nodes have been running and for how long those nodes have been running. what if that author lies? how does anyone know? how could any node possably know about ALL of the other nodes. how can everyone be expected to know about all of the nodes so they can know to reject the chain if the block author is lying?

I haven't seen this great question be answered yet. As a decentralized application, there's no central server to do the statistics. How the network check the online status of each nodes and how the nodes prove their uptime?

You may setup a central node to distribute the rewards, but how could this node know the exact uptime of each other client? Remember not all nodes connected to this central node, otherwise it becomes not decentralized at all. This is the most innovative part of this proposal and needs more verification since it's not applied in all existing coins.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
The nodes will have all client features(see below) plus this features:
-   Mixing service

Mixing service is the killer feature (it will kill all other coins including Bitcoin). Could u give a brief explanation of its algo, plz?
Activity: 724
Merit: 500
Looks very solid. A lot to show off. Sent 300 BTC. NOT.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250

lol

It's not just "Advanced" it's "Most Advanced".  My mind is blown.
Activity: 602
Merit: 268
Internet of Value
I highly doubt these guys as they claim all features have been working in the testnet. This is like 99 percent proof that he doesn't know what he is boasting about. I suppose all of you guys can do some drilling on technical side and they will fail miserably.
It will definitely be a scam when they refuse escrow tomorrow.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217
If you are serious about this, I think you should put a cap on the maximum amount of BTC that someone can invest via the IPO. This would prevent an early stakeholder from gaining too large a share early on, which could cause a problem by leading to too much concentration early on. IMO, one of NXT's biggest weaknesses is the concentration of NXT within the accounts of the stakeholders.

Overall, I think your IPO is fairer than NXT's was, and I'm watching with interest what you guys are doing.

doesn't work. people can simply make dummy accounts.
Activity: 299
Merit: 250
If you are serious about this, I think you should put a cap on the maximum amount of BTC that someone can invest via the IPO. This would prevent an early stakeholder from gaining too large a share early on, which could cause a problem by leading to too much concentration early on. IMO, one of NXT's biggest weaknesses is the concentration of NXT within the accounts of the stakeholders.

Overall, I think your IPO is fairer than NXT's was, and I'm watching with interest what you guys are doing.

Activity: 16
So what are the hardware & software requirements for forging?   Is it CPU/GPU intensive?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
May I welcome to list your NEON at Nxt Exchange two weeks later?

Activity: 476
Merit: 500
Please let Anon136 escrow if you want more people to invest. If not everyone will just think this is a scam. I would throw more at this if it's allowed.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Great, there should be no problem holding everyone's funds with a trusted escrow right?

I would be happy to provide escrow for mr neons.

i second this motion.  anon136 is a hero member who has been here forever and has tons of posts.  You will gain instant credibility if you do this.  If you dont its considered that you are a scammer

Additionally i have held fairly large amounts of money in escrow for people. Check out my rep thread in my siggy. Also I have held very large amounts for people in this thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/suspended-anon136-orderbook-escrow-real-exchange-coming-very-soon-169670

If Anon136 in escrow for this, i'll invest a few BTC
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217
Great, there should be no problem holding everyone's funds with a trusted escrow right?

I would be happy to provide escrow for mr neons.

i second this motion.  anon136 is a hero member who has been here forever and has tons of posts.  You will gain instant credibility if you do this.  If you dont its considered that you are a scammer

Additionally i have held fairly large amounts of money in escrow for people. Check out my rep thread in my siggy. Also I have held very large amounts for people in this thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/suspended-anon136-orderbook-escrow-real-exchange-coming-very-soon-169670
Activity: 23
BTS is bitshares a good idea,but develop too slow
Pages:
Jump to: