Pages:
Author

Topic: [IPO] CoinPal - Crypto-Currency Exchange & Profit Switching Mining Pool {NEW} - page 12. (Read 79912 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Still here. Just nothing interesting to add yet that you all dont already know.
Activity: 224
You have to understand it will not be a 1 day you have your coins back it will take time. I have spoken to a lawyer and he is interested in coinpal, I am still gathering information on sharexcoin.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
boo hoo give me a chance...... I swear I will get the exchange up...

Expiedia ------> Bitcoins -----> Nice vacation

Yea I am working on the exchange... need more coins though "Sip of Dom"

Stop Stressing me guys I have spent all of my life savings, I had a jar of change I cashed in at the coins start.

What about recovering the funds from CoinPal and ShareXCoin? Is there any progress on it?
boo hoo give me a chance...... I swear I will get the exchange up...

Expiedia ------> Bitcoins -----> Nice vacation

Yea I am working on the exchange... need more coins though "Sip of Dom"

Stop Stressing me guys I have spent all of my life savings, I had a jar of change I cashed in at the coins start.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000
Well hello there!
Whatever happened to Ryan Milligan?
He's MIA and the ship is sinking fast!  People already gathering up a posse it seems.  Up and went ghost on everybody after his last update on crypto::stocks.

I think you may be thinking of Ryan GAY.  Yeah, I know, there's WAY too many Ryans in this thread! Cheesy
Doh...your right.  No doubt, far too many Ryan's going on here! Smiley
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
He's MIA and the ship is sinking fast!  People already gathering up a posse it seems.  Up and went ghost on everybody after his last update on crypto::stocks.

I think you may be thinking of Ryan GAY.  Yeah, I know, there's WAY too many Ryans in this thread! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000
Well hello there!
Activity: 367
Merit: 250
Activity: 333
Merit: 251
Karma is a Btc
Yeah Ryan G is a joke but he went tru a lot of shit to make this happen and dont forget he spend most of his savings lol

I wonder when SamboNZ gonna reply on this thread, i mean he is our middle man for now. Being a email buddy with Ryan G is pretty outstanding.

As for today, i will mark Ryan G under this account https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/winterparker-134259  as scammer. If he comes here with a good excuse i might delete it after 2 months period. Thats what we have done for him waiting more then 2 months for nothing
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Anyone feel like filling out a little paper work?
http://www.flofr.com/StaticPages/AboutOFR.htm

They have a branch in orlando Smiley

Honestly - this should probably happen.  Just read the latest announcement.  Love how this guy is so pissed at everyone begging down his door...like someone twisted his arm to take 150 BTC to set up a site.  What a f'ing joke.
Anyone feel like filling out a little paper work?
http://www.flofr.com/StaticPages/AboutOFR.htm

They have a branch in orlando Smiley
Karma is a Btc
I was doing some digging when I came across a name Brian G.

https://btcjam.com/listings/10774
https://btcjam.com/listings/14177

Relisting my loan as advised by Brian Gaer - my last one was mistakenly a Bitstamp linked loan.

Proceeds from this loan will be used for Bitfinex trading - I partner with Brian and we do extensive bitcoin, litecoin and darkcoin trading on margin.

Proceeds from these trading activities will go towards paying the interest on this loan and the rest will be profit.

Should anything go wrong with the trading I have stocks on cryptostocks in the following companies that act as a back up:

DEBT (27 SHARES), MSP(100 shares), Coinpal (800 shares)

All of these produce great dividends and in addition the DEBT shares are non IPO and are enough to more then cover the principal and interest.

Thanks for your investment.

Anybody have info?

I had accused him also and made a public apology for that earlier in this thread. They have 3 securities on Cryptostock, MSP, DEBT and TRADER. He runs his securities the opposite of Ryang G does, fast reply on emails or here via PM. They are fully transparant with their identity so they have nothing to hide.

Here is his earlier post on this thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6430517
I was doing some digging when I came across a name Brian G.

https://btcjam.com/listings/10774
https://btcjam.com/listings/14177

Relisting my loan as advised by Brian Gaer - my last one was mistakenly a Bitstamp linked loan.

Proceeds from this loan will be used for Bitfinex trading - I partner with Brian and we do extensive bitcoin, litecoin and darkcoin trading on margin.

Proceeds from these trading activities will go towards paying the interest on this loan and the rest will be profit.

Should anything go wrong with the trading I have stocks on cryptostocks in the following companies that act as a back up:

DEBT (27 SHARES), MSP(100 shares), Coinpal (800 shares)

All of these produce great dividends and in addition the DEBT shares are non IPO and are enough to more then cover the principal and interest.

Thanks for your investment.

Anybody have info?
Wow, so quiet without all the trolls! Cheesy

I see that the IPO flag is still up on CS and there are more IPO shares for sale...  Not sure what's going on there TBH.  I've emailed Ryan G to ask him this and some more questions about the exchanges features / apparent lack thereof.

I also see that the coinpal.net site is up again and seems to have a little bit more info on it, which is something.  Hopefully we'll have more info soon.

What trolls? You are such an idiot u know that, when people here trying to help
I'm offical back because  I DONT LIKE YOU!

You should contact your friend and ask also about the missing dividends. He is paying once a week if we are lucky, so that keep guys like you quite. The last divs from 14th june was actually the div for wednesday 11th june. So that means he is 8 days behind in divs in a row, and i havent mention about he other weeks that was missing. I guess he cant paid twice dividend a week anymore when nobody want to buy his IPO shares. Ponzi being halted i guess.

Still till today no proof of anything just a cheap clone exchange and way behind in dividends.

And for the proof! He is reading this thread just like us but no explaination, guilty imo

Profile: Winterparker  https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/winterparker-134259

Edit: Why dont you ask him his bitcoin adress were our coins were withdrawed and the adress he deposit for the dividends tru Cryptostocks. If he want to clear his name he need to come out and speak and show proof. Obviously there is none

he will not cooperate, have we not already came to this conclusion. He comes here reads the thread does not give 2 flips to inform his share holders wtf is going on. If you were on the NYSE the SEC would be at the door already, coming to seize all files.
Karma is a Btc

I see that the IPO flag is still up on CS and there are more IPO shares for sale...  Not sure what's going on there TBH.  I've emailed Ryan G to ask him this and some more questions about the exchanges features / apparent lack thereof.

I also see that the coinpal.net site is up again and seems to have a little bit more info on it, which is something.  Hopefully we'll have more info soon.

What trolls? You are such an idiot u know that, when people here trying to help
I'm offical back because  I DONT LIKE YOU!

You should contact your friend and ask also about the missing dividends. He is paying once a week if we are lucky, so that keep guys like you quite. The last divs from 14th june was actually the div for wednesday 11th june. So that means he is 8 days behind in divs in a row, and i havent mention about he other weeks that was missing. I guess he cant paid twice dividend a week anymore when nobody want to buy his IPO shares. Ponzi being halted i guess.

Still till today no proof of anything just a cheap clone exchange and way behind in dividends.

And for the proof! He is reading this thread just like us but no explaination, guilty imo

Profile: Winterparker  https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/winterparker-134259

Edit: Why dont you ask him his bitcoin adress were our coins were withdrawed and the adress he deposit for the dividends tru Cryptostocks. If he want to clear his name he need to come out and speak and show proof. Obviously there is none
Activity: 367
lol, Ryan "Uber" Gay can't even link to the correct twitter page. This is what happens when you steal over $70,000 and buy a template website for $500.

And some people still think this isn't a scam. You can lead a fool to water but you can't make him drink it.  Roll Eyes

Mr Gay has been logging in every day but has not seen to come here to update you. So he wants to raise more funds, but he will not update people here? Classic. Also do not count on that security being up for very long.
Activity: 322
Especially odd when he should have 148 BTC remaining!
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

I see that the IPO flag is still up on CS and there are more IPO shares for sale...  Not sure what's going on there TBH.  I've emailed Ryan G to ask him this and some more questions about the exchanges features / apparent lack thereof.

I also see that the coinpal.net site is up again and seems to have a little bit more info on it, which is something.  Hopefully we'll have more info soon.
Pages:
Jump to: