Pages:
Author

Topic: [IPO] CoinPal - Crypto-Currency Exchange & Profit Switching Mining Pool {NEW} - page 9. (Read 79912 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Not to me to the shareholders... they paid they deserve to know. Stop trying to deflect

Well hes paid 60 bitcoin in dividends in a few months. At this rate people will be paid back by the end of the year. I just think all of this is fucking crazy. And again most shares were bought with bitcoin at $400, and hes been paying out at $550 and $600...now $650. So this just seems like a big waste of time...for you.
Activity: 367
lol, at the coinpal mining pool. The btc mining pool hash rate is only 10.486 KH/s

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Not to me to the shareholders... they paid they deserve to know. Stop trying to deflect
A bought script, and a exchange. He can not even change the freaking twitter feed  Roll Eyes. Where is my Audit of funds like I requested, If this is not a scam account for all the coin taken and and all the coins spent with addresses. Ryan said he would send them to me a week ago, and then said give me another day then nothing. But I do not Care I already turned everything over to his P.O. Mrs Lytle and if want to talk to her, the number is
091 - ORLANDO NORTH
27 Coburn Avenue
Orlando, Florida 32805
(407) 245-0770

Ask for Mrs. Lytle

DC Number:    X42104  <---- Just give them that number
Name:    GAY, RYAN TYSON
Race:    WHITE
Sex:    MALE
Hair Color:    BLONDE OR STRAWBERRY
Eye Color:    BLUE
Height:    6'01''
Weight:    180 lbs.
Birth Date:    09/15/1981
Supervision Begin Date:    09/18/2009
Current Location:   ORLANDO
Current Status:   ACTIVE
Supervision Type:    PROBATION FELONY
Scheduled Termination Date:    09/17/2014

If your a victim of this scam please tell her your story, the more complaints we have the quicker they will act.

Audit of funds?! Why would he turn over a list of business expenses to someone with no legal credibility?
A bought script, and a exchange. He can not even change the freaking twitter feed  Roll Eyes. Where is my Audit of funds like I requested, If this is not a scam account for all the coin taken and and all the coins spent with addresses. Ryan said he would send them to me a week ago, and then said give me another day then nothing. But I do not Care I already turned everything over to his P.O. Mrs Lytle and if want to talk to her, the number is
091 - ORLANDO NORTH
27 Coburn Avenue
Orlando, Florida 32805
(407) 245-0770

Ask for Mrs. Lytle

DC Number:    X42104  <---- Just give them that number
Name:    GAY, RYAN TYSON
Race:    WHITE
Sex:    MALE
Hair Color:    BLONDE OR STRAWBERRY
Eye Color:    BLUE
Height:    6'01''
Weight:    180 lbs.
Birth Date:    09/15/1981
Supervision Begin Date:    09/18/2009
Current Location:   ORLANDO
Current Status:   ACTIVE
Supervision Type:    PROBATION FELONY
Scheduled Termination Date:    09/17/2014

If your a victim of this scam please tell her your story, the more complaints we have the quicker they will act.
Oh really, you mean like he said he was going to send me proof this was not a scam a week ago lol. You to are like tweedle dee and tweedle dumb.

What proof do you need?! Its for a bitcoin exchange...Theres a bitcoin exchange up...The mining pool is at

http://pool.coinpal.net/    ....that's the proof! What more could you want?

Also, Learn how to use to, too and two before you start talking about other peoples intelligence levels...
Oh really, you mean like he said he was going to send me proof this was not a scam a week ago lol. You to are like tweedle dee and tweedle dumb.
Ryan will not come on this post and Man up so why should I? Wink

Nope thats not me, lol my name is Darrell and I even posted my Drivers license on that thread to bad you missed it. Thats why that dumb noob stopped posting.

I think he will...but you know his name. So that doesn't really make sense. I saw the drivers license, but it could obviously be a fake.
Ryan will not come on this post and Man up so why should I? Wink

Nope thats not me, lol my name is Darrell and I even posted my Drivers license on that thread to bad you missed it. Thats why that dumb noob stopped posting.
Why does it matter who I am, I am not the one involved with a criminal. I am not the one sticking up for someone who has been convicted of fraud, and openly committed it on this board.
But, I do know your name, address, phone number, and all your relatives in CA and FL. I know that you and Mr. Gay have lived in very close proximity in FL. and I know a couple more things I am not going to disclose just quiet yet Smiley

This you?  https://www.facebook.com/robpanzer
Why does it matter who I am, I am not the one involved with a criminal. I am not the one sticking up for someone who has been convicted of fraud, and openly committed it on this board.
But, I do know your name, address, phone number, and all your relatives in CA and FL. I know that you and Mr. Gay have lived in very close proximity in FL. and I know a couple more things I am not going to disclose just quiet yet Smiley

I like to know the names of people that fuck with my family...its pretty basic. It will come out eventually, so why not just man up...

That thread is from January 26th...fucking January 26th. ..When did coinpal ipo launch you little troll

Its still fraud you tard, and he is still going to prison. His probation officer was very interested in his activities, fraud being one of them.

There is no fraud dude. The site is live with updates being made almost daily. The mining pool is pretty much done. Now let's get to you. We filed a spoofing report with the FCC against you for spoofing the Winter park PD phone # and impersonating a police officer. Plus, you brought me into this. So trust me little man...it's gotten real personal.

Oh gawd, this is coming from the same guy who was like "please do not contact me" Sad. Christopher conner you are a true idiot and I am a smidge away from just doxing you and paying people to call your phone over and over. Sure you mother would love that... Sad you still live with your mother I must say. Now do you really want to fuck around cause we can, and something tells me you will come up on the short end of the stick.

I never said please....that's for damn sure. You want to start something here dude? Is that you in the Facebook link? Just be a man and say who you are...

That thread is from January 26th...fucking January 26th. ..When did coinpal ipo launch you little troll

Its still fraud you tard, and he is still going to prison. His probation officer was very interested in his activities, fraud being one of them.

There is no fraud dude. The site is live with updates being made almost daily. The mining pool is pretty much done. Now let's get to you. We filed a spoofing report with the FCC against you for spoofing the Winter park PD phone # and impersonating a police officer. Plus, you brought me into this. So trust me little man...it's gotten real personal.

Oh gawd, this is coming from the same guy who was like "please do not contact me" Sad. Christopher conner you are a true idiot and I am a smidge away from just doxing you and paying people to call your phone over and over. Sure you mother would love that... Sad you still live with your mother I must say. Now do you really want to fuck around cause we can, and something tells me you will come up on the short end of the stick.
Activity: 175
Well, isn't this interesting.  I registered for Coinpal just for giggles and the confirmation email is for ecoinstrader.com

Looks reasonably well put together website for coin trading, SSL cert is from 2009, hosted by GoDaddy in Florida, so why go to all the trouble of starting a new website, etc.... Huh

He did it so he could get more coin on the 2nd round, he used the first round to buy personal miners. You can check Winterparkers post and follow that, he also I assume used the bitcoins to pay for and promote his fathers business illegally. Anyone who has suffered loss of business due to those fraud reviews can sue his father.

Paid bitcoins to promote his fathers business?! haha, his father could buy your whole family, put them on a corner in Houston, and pimp them out to pay dividends...

Dude we have a links to prove it.... Personal attacks real adult BRB gonna get that link.
Pages:
Jump to: