Pages:
Author

Topic: [IPO] CoinPal - Crypto-Currency Exchange & Profit Switching Mining Pool {NEW} - page 20. (Read 79912 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I honestly might be interested in the domain name.
Activity: 212
So this Ryan Gay is the scammer... and Ryan Milligan has lost what 50+ btc coins... and people here say he is a scammer... well just found this..

http://99designs.com.au/brand-identity-pack/contests/create-modern-welcoming-attractive-logo-alt-coin-exchange-369174/entries

So I do think Ryan Milligan is not a scammer ...

To you Ryan... Why not just ask the other Ryan for the CoinPal.net domain and all the ownership of the idea.. get him to sign some legal doc.. for the idea and all that and get post here you got all that info... and               then ask here in the forum for some more btc and get the CoinPal.com domain I think you could get it with a good offer look at the site on that domain it is well yer.. nothing..

Then re-open a new ipo and honor all the shares from the people that bought in to the old coinpal ipo... but tell them that it would be 3-6 months before you return anything on their investment...
Then from the new ipo shares sold...

Well hire people that can build the coinpal.com/net exchange.. you would be the CEO...  

Hire people from freelancer.com or elance.com and only pay once work is done... and you could even offer shares to good coders..

Payout the holders of the old ipo that are looking for a fast return...  

Also I would ask ryan gay to give you all his mining gear...other wise take him to the cleaners... or talk to his dad I am sure you would get his mining gear...

then use the mining gear to give small returns back to current ipo holders...

With everything in this crypto space still so new. there is room for a new exchange but it needs good coders and marketers... and investors.. and above all everyone needs to be honest..

anyway... I feel for you losing 25k plus and then get called being a scammer in a public forum... I did some research on you and I know your not..

Well just my 2 bit... (Sats)
Impressive, 23 criminal records.

Yeah, I think the money is gone.
Activity: 212
If coinpal is a scam then why does the owners of cryptonator.com still allow them to sell shares... why not HOLD coinpal's share sales... until they prove they are not a scam...
Activity: 129
Care to post the screenshot of the dox?
Activity: 224
He is from if his name really is Ryan Gay he is from florida, I have a full dox on him and his place of employment.

It is posted here and correct already I checked.

He actually cam back with 23 criminal records hits, my guess is he used all the funds to buy drugs on the DNM's and is a abuser
Ryan Gay
Date of Birth
9/1981
Phone Number
407-644-2589
Additional Phone Numbers
407-740-8685, 407-647-7735
Most Recent Address
909 Greentree Dr, Winter Park, FL 32789-2787
Aliases/Name Variations
Ryan T Gay, Gay Ryan

Since most if it is here already

Case Number ID:X42104
Category:Criminal/traffic
Charges Filed Date:N/A
Offense Date: N/A
Offense Code:893.13(6)(a)
Offense Description:POSS.CONTROL.SUBS/OTHER
Source:fldoc
Case Type:Felony degree:3
Source Name:FL Dept of Corrections
Source State:FL

Case Number ID:48-2007-CF-000942-O001
Offense Code:893.13(7)(A)(9)
Offense Description:OBTAIN/ATTEMPT TO OBTAIN DRUG BY FRAUD
Source:OrangeFL
Case Type:N/A
Source Name:FL Orange Courts

Case Number ID:X42104
Offense Code:N/A
Offense Description:POSS.CONTROL.SUBS/OTHER
Source:FL.SupervisedPopulation
Case Type:PROBATION FELONY
Source Name:FL Dept of Corrections - Supervised

Criminal Information
First Name:Ryan
Middle Name: N/A
Last Name:Gay
Birthday:N/A
Sex:M
Case Details
Case Number ID:MM03-009121-XXGAY
Charges Filed Date:10/01/2003
Offense Code:83205 2
Offense Description:ISS/OBT PROP W/CHECK
Source:fl_polk_web
Case Type:MISDEMEANOR
Source Name:FL Polk Circuit and County Court

This is why you should use my IPO vetting services
Activity: 333
Merit: 251
Karma is a Btc
If Ryan M was Ryan G the whole time that would be a fantastic plot twist.

I can see it now: he created a public alter-ego to slander himself so then he can come out say, "whelp...it was almost done but how that I'm being persecuted I need to shut down operations"
I can confirm they are not the same person.

I can also confirm (having sighted Ryan M's official ID and proof of address), that they are not the same person.

I was kidding...

This may have been answered earlier in this thread that I've honestly only been paying half-attention to, but do we have proof of where Ryan G is from?  Is it definitely Florida, or was that just speculation?

After his idenity was revealed and came back from 2 weeks of hiding he made this announcement on cryptostocks
https://cryptostocks.com/announcements/2029
Activity: 75
Merit: 10

I can see it now: he created a public alter-ego to slander himself so then he can come out say, "whelp...it was almost done but how that I'm being persecuted I need to shut down operations"

I can also confirm (having sighted Ryan M's official ID and proof of address), that they are not the same person.

I was kidding...

This may have been answered earlier in this thread that I've honestly only been paying half-attention to, but do we have proof of where Ryan G is from?  Is it definitely Florida, or was that just speculation?
cant believe this saga is still going on!!!  Come on guys just cause Ryan G pays a lill dividend here n there and sends out a few worthless usb miners does not make this any less of on utter rip off scam!!! You lot who got conned shld be on RyanGs case, hassle his family, his families business, local media, report him to the authorities etc... If you dont the cunt will think he can get away with this kind of behavior and do it all over again. In fact he prob already is!!!!

Please do not hassle his family, its not their fault that he is a scammer. Mention it to them, and tell them what he has done but get one person to do so. Not a mob of people harassing them.

This guy stole thousands and thousands of dollars.  There is no way this is legit at this point...if it were, there would have been SOMETHING (a screenshot, even).

I'm not a fan of harassing innocent people, but I would not blame anyone who lost money for doing whatever they felt was necessary.
cant believe this saga is still going on!!!  Come on guys just cause Ryan G pays a lill dividend here n there and sends out a few worthless usb miners does not make this any less of on utter rip off scam!!! You lot who got conned shld be on RyanGs case, hassle his family, his families business, local media, report him to the authorities etc... If you dont the cunt will think he can get away with this kind of behavior and do it all over again. In fact he prob already is!!!!

Please do not hassle his family, its not their fault that he is a scammer. Mention it to them, and tell them what he has done but get one person to do so. Not a mob of people harassing them.
Karma is a Btc
I'm sure this is a scam. This guy is the guy that lost 50 btc with trading with investors money with his previous partner Americanbit. He probably has lost our money too and now stalling to get some btc back by paying us 1/4 of dividend that he mined.

Ask yourself why he did not lifted the IPO flag....its so obvious. He is trying to sell more shares lol...Glad people are smart not to buy anymore so he will be in deep shit this upcoming days/weeks.

Remember his last announcement on 31th may

"I had requested for you shareholders to vote on if the IPO Flag would drop with 2nd round and the exchange launching, and by popular demand (5/1) I will be dropping the IPO Flag in the next couple days because CoinPal is 99.5% finished
"

that 0.5% to finish the exchange take 10 days lol

If i had money, i would sued him for sure and look into his accounting audits. There is a lot of things not right im sure

But first, we all need to e-mail Cryptostocks to delisted coinpal or halt trade so avoid more people to get scammed. This is the only way to bring this guy to court.

You all wait if the exchange comes, but if it comes it will be a big FAIL. No one gonna put money into exchange that has nummerous google pages as scam. So in reality we are putting money to bring an exchange to save his failed scam. We are paying for his escape literally. How dumb is that?
Activity: 462
I would like to have clear evidence of this.

If it is found that it is a scam, I will join the process to initiate a forceful refund to all investors.

If it is legit, then we wait for the product we invested in.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
Activity: 210
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

I'm seeing an awful lot of bark here, but very little bite.

I hope Milligan isnt only barking, deadline seems to be reached.

@Milligan

Please announce who Ryan G. is in this thread so we can dig more about this whole situation

@Milligan

Please announce who Ryan G. is in this thread so we can dig more about this whole situation

Karma is a Btc

@Milligan

Pages:
Jump to: