Pages:
Author

Topic: [IPO] CoinPal - Crypto-Currency Exchange & Profit Switching Mining Pool {NEW} - page 17. (Read 79912 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
AmericanBit Via Google+ Chat
Well its an exchange. ..it's buy boxes and sell boxes with a graph. How many different ways can it be done? A lot of exchanges look alike
Mintpal is killing it, so I'd want my exchange modeled after an already profitable one. I don't see the problem. ..at all

The first part got cut and I did not notice it.

But yea I am pretty sure these two are in some sort of partnership, AmericanBit tends to speak for Mr. Gay. I have not been able to personally talk to Ryan. I have tried facebook, email, google+, calling his place of work. They said the have not seen him in a while and his voice mailbox is so full it can not take any more messages.

This is a case of a spoiled rich kid, who is now in his 30's. Having rich mommy and daddy save his ass his whole life.

You can't really hold that against him, it will only make yourself look envious.  Grin
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Point me to this thread please?
Activity: 333
Merit: 251
Karma is a Btc
Well its an exchange. ..it's buy boxes and sell boxes with a graph. How many different ways can it be done? A lot of exchanges look alike
Mintpal is killing it, so I'd want my exchange modeled after an already profitable one. I don't see the problem. ..at all

But yea I am pretty sure these two are in some sort of partnership, AmericanBit tends to speak for Mr. Gay. I have not been able to personally talk to Ryan. I have tried facebook, email, google+, calling his place of work. They said the have not seen him in a while and his voice mailbox is so full it can not take any more messages.

This is a case of a spoiled rich kid, who is now in his 30's. Having rich mommy and daddy save his ass his whole life.

Americanbit was denying so hard and left this thread. Now everything point out they actually lost 50 btc. Wonder where they recover those coins from. When they bought 10k worth of bitcoins with investors money at the price at $115 and lost later. There is no way they bought it back with fiat when the price was rising at the time. So easiest way is setup a secuirty COINPAL to get the coins back.

Man this is now almost a fact and not a speculation anymore. Bunch of fucking scammers

Karma is a Btc
Your ok with whats going on really? He cloned a website, we do not even know if the actual exchange part works... any brave enough to try it?

AmericanBit who is also a close friend of Mr. Gay's seems to think their is nothing wrong with cloning another site.
Christopher is AmericanBit
Dan Bitcurity
So your buddy did release a exchage
Friday, June 13, 2014 9:03 PM
Christopher
Yeah...i told you he would
Dan Bitcurity
Have you looked at it?
Christopher
Yeah..looks good
Dan Bitcurity
have you ever been to mintpal.com?
Christopher
I know it's become a very popular exchange lately
Dan Bitcurity
you should check it out, and look close at both coinpal and mintpal  
Christopher
cuy boxes and sell boxes with a graph. How many different ways can it be done? A lot of exchanges look alike

Did he actually said:

Christopher
cuy boxes and sell boxes with a graph. How many different ways can it be done? A lot of exchanges look alike

So after all Americanbit was the partner after denying many times? Don't forget this link. Americanbit and coinpal sites on the same server http://reverseip.domaintools.com/search/?q=50.63.90.149

And this, his business partner and friend from florida that lost 50 btc with trading investors money
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3502740

Him calling his partner BEST FRIEND!! https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3503501

So please try to get into his Accounting Audits what was used with the investors money. If we can get that audit we might get our money back. Till this day there is still no proof about his mining gear if he bought it with our funds.
Or perhaps what i think is, he lost 50 btc with his previous investors, list Coinpal try to raise funds to pay old investors back using their old mining gear to give us dividend

So we definitely have to look into his Accounting Audits
Your ok with whats going on really? He cloned a website, we do not even know if the actual exchange part works... any brave enough to try it?

AmericanBit who is also a close friend of Mr. Gay's seems to think their is nothing wrong with cloning another site.
Dan Bitcurity
Christopher
Dan Bitcurity
Have you looked at it?
Christopher
Yeah..looks good
Dan Bitcurity
Christopher
Dan Bitcurity
Christopher

I've seen clones from unfaithful developers becoming much better than the original before, and I have no problems with refactored code unless they have stolen it (and it can be proven in such way that we'll have to pay millions to get out of it). Have a look at Microsoft! They had a very dodgy start, then very dodgy more than 10 years after that, until they became so strong that they didn't have to steal but could just buy every little company with any sign of innovation and leave the patents in the drawer!

Dan Bitcurity
Christopher
Dan Bitcurity
Have you looked at it?
Christopher
Yeah..looks good
Dan Bitcurity
Christopher
Dan Bitcurity
Christopher
Allright, raising the IPO flag is probably good for Ryan G.

Let's sum up:
200.000 shares x 0.00075 = 150 btc
1.100 shares x 0.001 = 1.1 btc

That totals to 151.1 btc

Expenses (dividends) to shareholders:
57.034 btc.

151.1-57.034 = 94.066 btc left.

So now he drops the ipo flag, the price drops like a brick. After this drop, coinpal will announce some large security issue which can't be resolved. And don't worry, shareholders will be compensated! We will buy back the shares at current price! HOORAAAY

Current price will probably end up at something like 0.00004.
0.00004*201.100 = 8.044 btc.

So Ryan G. is a good guy who bought back his shares! although he walks away with 86 btc.

Not much, really. And he's probably done some programming or hired a guy to do the programming for him. That leaves him with very little money, if it ever was supposed to be a scam.

The site doesn't look bad at all. If it scales well and the back-end system is robust, it could become a better exchange even than Mintpal (which isn't really that good imho)

I hope he will take in some more of the new X11 and X13, and some exotic coins with potential. Otherwise, I'm afraid it's a few months too late to have any impact on the market. Please don't add Cage, that coin is dead and should have been buried long time ago!

The share might be a good buy at 0.000065

Lets leave the past behind and look forward!  Grin

Congratulations to Ryan! (& Ryan?!)
Activity: 356
Allright, raising the IPO flag is probably good for Ryan G.

Let's sum up:
200.000 shares x 0.00075 = 150 btc
1.100 shares x 0.001 = 1.1 btc

That totals to 151.1 btc

Expenses (dividends) to shareholders:
57.034 btc.

151.1-57.034 = 94.066 btc left.

So now he drops the ipo flag, the price drops like a brick. After this drop, coinpal will announce some large security issue which can't be resolved. And don't worry, shareholders will be compensated! We will buy back the shares at current price! HOORAAAY

Current price will probably end up at something like 0.00004.
0.00004*201.100 = 8.044 btc.

So Ryan G. is a good guy who bought back his shares! although he walks away with 86 btc.

Karma is a Btc
Man, what a day. I totally forgot its Friday the 13th  Cry

Thank you Coinpal, the oasis "Orderbook" has dried up and im still HODL
Activity: 322
@MintPal-Jay: Can you confirm with 100% certainty that CoinPal is using code directly copied from MintPal?
I think he's saying design yes, but script no. You can't just pull the PHP off of the server without some kind of back-door.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
@MintPal-Jay: Can you confirm with 100% certainty that CoinPal is using code directly copied from MintPal?
Activity: 367
lol, this is just getting sad.  Roll Eyes
IPO flag dropped, SALE SALE SALE

Announcements

Ticker    COINPAL - COINPAL - EXCHANGE & PROFIT MINING POOL
Date   13 Jun 16:16 COINPAL IS LIVE | IPO FLAG DROPPED | SHARE TRADING BEGINS | PROMO v2

Hello all Shareholders,
We have been on a long journey all of us, and we finally made it to the oasis.  Come in and get your feet wet [COINPAL] !

Haha i laughed after reading the first sentence. Not sure if i feel scammed or get trolled lol

Wow, that is insulting.
Karma is a Btc
IPO flag dropped, SALE SALE SALE

Announcements

Ticker    COINPAL - COINPAL - EXCHANGE & PROFIT MINING POOL
Date   13 Jun 16:16 COINPAL IS LIVE | IPO FLAG DROPPED | SHARE TRADING BEGINS | PROMO v2

Hello all Shareholders,
We have been on a long journey all of us, and we finally made it to the oasis.  Come in and get your feet wet [COINPAL] !

Haha i laughed after reading the first sentence. Not sure if i feel scammed or get trolled lol
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000
Well hello there!
This just keeps getting better and better.
They didn't get and don't have any permission from us. Complete lack of imagination to both copy the whole site layout and use a similar name.

I'd warn users against using a site that has directly copied another site.

Well, here we have our answer. Ryan Gay is scamming us. Proof enough guys?
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
They didn't get and don't have any permission from us. Complete lack of imagination to both copy the whole site layout and use a similar name.

I'd warn users against using a site that has directly copied another site.
Activity: 322
Bitcoin-ex.eu is the associated twitter account.

Basically he's got some cheap and nasty script and stuck it on a VPS.
Then we should contact mintpal and ask if coinpal got permission. Then we know the final answer... if no one has done it in 7 hours, ill do it. Im at work atm.
Pages:
Jump to: