Pages:
Author

Topic: [IPO] CoinPal - Crypto-Currency Exchange & Profit Switching Mining Pool {NEW} - page 23. (Read 79955 times)

Activity: 333
Merit: 251
Karma is a Btc
I might be a lonely poster on this thread but i dont care. I couldnt sold my options.

Cmon Ryan G. Lift the IPO flag and pay the dividend!! What is wrong with you keep delaying stuff, are you out of coins? No buyers with the Round 2 sales to use the coins for divs or did you lost on darkcoin invest?

Im aware Cryptostock was down for a few hours but thats not an excuse because you should pay and lift the IPO flag before it went down long time ago. If you delaying stuff just put in announcement man. If you trying to convince share holders to hold their shares and attract  new buyers you doing it totally WRONG!!

Man up for godsake and think about the people that put coins for your project. Why did you put Coinpal on cryptostock anyways, to annoy and laugh your ass off?

This is my last warning just for the sake of all share holders. If not i will sell my shares for the cheapest price and raise a funds to look into you Audits. I think there are tons of flaws in it. If you busy or sick or whatever just announce it get delayed instead of go silent.

Im not gonna delete this post like last time i post about https://cryptostocks.com/securities/128
to raise a funds. You were very quick after putting an announcement and the dividend after i post it.

Here in Europe its already Friday and in 3 hours your time its also Friday, so i expect an announcement in 3 hrs. If not im sure your not happy someone look in your Audits what you did in the past months with the share holders coins. I dont want to go that way and im sure you dont either. Its your choice
Karma is a Btc
I just received my nanofury from Ryan Gay today... (I´m living in Austria)

Will get recive one ^^ already 3 emails from me, but nothing
Maybe i will get a lawyer to handle this

Sorry to say this but didnt u had only 380 shares? Only the ones with 1000+ shares get the miners.
I haben
I have 1000 shares... How do you know how much i should have

Yeah sorry i dont, i tho u had post somewhere in this thread before. Perhaps im mistaken. Anyway good luck
Activity: 151
Merit: 100

Sorry to say this but didnt u had only 380 shares? Only the ones with 1000+ shares get the miners.

I have 1000 shares...
Karma is a Btc
Why is this dude always late with everything and come with excuses. Where the hell is Coinpal-Chris lol. Ryan G. cant do this all alone

But seriously,  if he mined an extra day he can cover the lost dividend and say its from his pocket?  Grin

Karma is a Btc

Activity: 151

Activity: 356
Merit: 250
I see the 'Remove IPO' flag vote has passed overwhelmingly in favor of doing so! (123824 for, 28417 against).  It will be interesting to see where the price goes!

To the basement is my guess  Cry
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
I see the 'Remove IPO' flag vote has passed overwhelmingly in favor of doing so! (123824 for, 28417 against).  It will be interesting to see where the price goes!
Activity: 129
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. July or August?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Oh god, I laughed so hard my coworker got upset at me and asked me to keep it down.
Karma is a Btc
Dear Ryan G, please buy back the shares in options 1300 pieces. Last thing u want it someone like me  to bring all the fud to this thread. BUy it back and im gone from this thread

I'm personally waiting it out at the moment.. He might do the right thing. If the exchange launches (even if it doesn't) I want what I'm owed in dividends (and you missed payment at 70'000 shares, so it will be the 7-8BTC I am owed. I would settle for 5 right now seeing as the price rise. If not

My debt collecters have found a link that they think would stand up in a court.  I for now know sure, Ryan will be paying me back, just a matter is will he be a baby and drag it out or will he just be a man own up and pay it back hassle-free.

I want at least 15BTC, the guy fucking lies to me, ties up a big fund of mine for months and months and expects me to be happy to walk away with a 25K loss. No not a chance.

Also whatever idiot has bought my 20'000 shares, and have exercised 175 of them. Buy them or don't, stop holding up time for no reason. Shares worth .001 now, you're getting them at 0.00069 + costs (You like what I did there?) Just release them or buy them.

I know who you are, I wont say the name in the thread but what a waste of money and time for both of us.

Yeah i feel you man. Things not work well for you sigh
Activity: 210
When does your option expire Ryan?

JULY OR AUGUST... Excuse caps.
When does your option expire Ryan?
Dear Ryan G, please buy back the shares in options 1300 pieces. Last thing u want it someone like me  to bring all the fud to this thread. BUy it back and im gone from this thread

Also whatever idiot has bought my 20'000 shares, and have exercised 175 of them. Buy them or don't, stop holding up time for no reason. Shares worth .001 now, you're getting them at 0.00069 + costs (You like what I did there?) Just release them or buy them.

I know who you are, I wont say the name in the thread but what a waste of money and time for both of us.

So you once had 70000 and sold off 50000 for 0.0001 a few pages back via an options typo (assuming they're either still tied up or were bought), now the 20000 you had left are tied up in options too. Being devil's advocate here, don't you currently have nothing?

Currently have 20'000. Considered my shares until bought, just cant trade with them and its obvious the buyer cant afford them all or would have bought by now and made a guaranteed profit.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0

So you once had 70000 and sold off 50000 for 0.0001 a few pages back via an options typo (assuming they're either still tied up or were bought), now the 20000 you had left are tied up in options too. Being devil's advocate here, don't you currently have nothing?
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Back to my favorite guilty pleasure drama in bitcoin.

Can someone with shares answer this...

Did he really add 100,000 shares and THEN ask for a vote?  I remember from the Scharmbeck disaster that once shares are released the company can use those as votes until they are purchased.  Doesn't that basically give him half the votes even assuming he didn't buy some back in the first round?  If this is true that's pretty fucked up...

It was actually 200,000 shares (on top of the existing 200k). The vote was put up at 6.32pm GMT, the new shares were issued at 7.00pm

Right - looks like I misread it.  That makes more sense.
Activity: 143

Did he really add 100,000 shares and THEN ask for a vote?  I remember from the Scharmbeck disaster that once shares are released the company can use those as votes until they are purchased.  Doesn't that basically give him half the votes even assuming he didn't buy some back in the first round?  If this is true that's pretty fucked up...

It was actually 200,000 shares (on top of the existing 200k). The vote was put up at 6.32pm GMT, the new shares were issued at 7.00pm
Activity: 75
Merit: 10

I'm personally waiting it out at the moment.. He might do the right thing. If the exchange launches (even if it doesn't) I want what I'm owed in dividends (and you missed payment at 70'000 shares, so it will be the 7-8BTC I am owed. I would settle for 5 right now seeing as the price rise. If not

My debt collecters have found a link that they think would stand up in a court.  I for now know sure, Ryan will be paying me back, just a matter is will he be a baby and drag it out or will he just be a man own up and pay it back hassle-free.

I want at least 15BTC, the guy fucking lies to me, ties up a big fund of mine for months and months and expects me to be happy to walk away with a 25K loss. No not a chance.

Karma is a Btc
Dear Ryan G, please buy back the shares in options 1300 pieces. Last thing u want it someone like me  to bring all the fud to this thread. BUy it back and im gone from this thread
Pages:
Jump to: