Pages:
Author

Topic: [IPO] CoinPal - Crypto-Currency Exchange & Profit Switching Mining Pool {NEW} - page 27. (Read 79955 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I guess I can't complain since I got it for free, my ROI is effectively infinity! Cheesy
You had to buy 1,000 shares in CoinPal. Those are now almost definitely worth less, thats like saying "I paid for three years tuition at college and they gave me a free book!"
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
I guess I can't complain since I got it for free, my ROI is effectively infinity! Cheesy
They're meant to be used in large quantities. Typically in USB hubs 20-40 in size. It's a poor man's ASIC if you got enough.

Sure, but even 100 of these is still only going to ever give you 1 BTC, so from a ROI perspective it just doesn't seem to be worth it!
USB miners have always been a collectors item/hobby
They're meant to be used in large quantities. Typically in USB hubs 20-40 in size. It's a poor man's ASIC if you got enough.

Sure, but even 100 of these is still only going to ever give you 1 BTC, so from a ROI perspective it just doesn't seem to be worth it!
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
So I ran the BitFury USB miner specs through a Mining profitability calculator and unless I've put something in incorrectly, it appears that my USB miner will generate me a grand total of 0.01 BTC over the next year.

Does that sound correct!?

Yup, with bitcoin difficulty so high, these little usb miners are useless, which is why Ryan Gay was probably more than willing to give them out for "free."

You might be better off selling it on ebay or mining other sha-256 coins with it.

Activity: 367
So I ran the BitFury USB miner specs through a Mining profitability calculator and unless I've put something in incorrectly, it appears that my USB miner will generate me a grand total of 0.01 BTC over the next year.

Yup, with bitcoin difficulty so high, these little usb miners are useless, which is why Ryan Gay was probably more than willing to give them out for "free."

You might be better off selling it on ebay or mining other sha-256 coins with it.

Activity: 210
Something tells me Ryan will make back his losses very quickly.

not if he continues handing bitcoins over to obvious scammers or making expensive mistakes,lol!!!!

This is being handled in background. Ryan will pay me what he owes me. he said so himself because he sees me as a potential threat- I am happy to file lawsuits and rid BTC of scammers.

What that means is everyone else needs to be careful as he could easily rip you off to pay me my goodbye, so just watch.

Just some life lessons:

You can't communicate like a complete dick in every one of your posts AND try to come across as the sympathetic character.  Pick one or the other.

I can and will do whatever I please? Refer me to the rule I am breaking on this forum and I will stop.

I am quite a sympathetic person, but mainly a dick. Especially when someone has cause me this much hassle and lied to me (and all of you - and some of you are still buying in to his lies!!)

I have a debt collecter involved now, he is hunting down the owed dividends I was promised which means I still walk away profiting from this.

If you dont want to pay that dividends in full Ryan Contact me we will work out a one off.
Activity: 367

not if he continues handing bitcoins over to obvious scammers or making expensive mistakes,lol!!!!

This is being handled in background. Ryan will pay me what he owes me. he said so himself because he sees me as a potential threat- I am happy to file lawsuits and rid BTC of scammers.

What that means is everyone else needs to be careful as he could easily rip you off to pay me my goodbye, so just watch.

Just some life lessons:

You can't communicate like a complete dick in every one of your posts AND try to come across as the sympathetic character.  Pick one or the other.

Yes, let's give respect to the loser Ryan Gay . . . You have to be kidding. The guy has scammed thousands of dollars and you want people to speak respectfully about him? Seriously? Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 75
Merit: 10

Just some life lessons:

legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

this thread never fails 2 make me laugh!!!! Coinpal never happening, though i do like the graphics on the webpage now!!! Ryan M you silly boy!!!! Like some1 else pointed out who wld v bought them for .001 when there is an infinite amount available from the other ryan for .00075!!!!!!? When you make a trade or anything involving so much 30+ btcs please double, triple check that everything is correct!!!!oh but it doesnt matter cause 30 btcs is nothing 2 you ryan g and coinpal are the losers not instantly becoming 1 of the top 3 altcoins exchanges with the help of super crypto consultant ryan m!!!
Well thanks again for the comedy!! try not to lose any more money now guys, it doesnt grow on trees believe it or not!!

It comes to those who put in hard work; which I do plenty of. GL with your business goals in the next 5 years, you'll probably end up nowhere.
this thread never fails 2 make me laugh!!!! Coinpal never happening, though i do like the graphics on the webpage now!!! Ryan M you silly boy!!!! Like some1 else pointed out who wld v bought them for .001 when there is an infinite amount available from the other ryan for .00075!!!!!!? When you make a trade or anything involving so much 30+ btcs please double, triple check that everything is correct!!!!oh but it doesnt matter cause 30 btcs is nothing 2 you ryan g and coinpal are the losers not instantly becoming 1 of the top 3 altcoins exchanges with the help of super crypto consultant ryan m!!!
Well thanks again for the comedy!! try not to lose any more money now guys, it doesnt grow on trees believe it or not!!
Its a lot easier to take people seriously when they have the capacity to spell things correctly to at least a small degree.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
Status is allready sold. But that just means that someone takes up the offer, and he has until august to complete it (he doesnt have to buy shares actually). He only bought the option to buy my shares... Sad

Ah right, sorry, my bad.
Activity: 356
I am an idiot hah. Created an option for coinpal, but forgot to adjust the time period in which they can buy the shares. So now someone just paid the 0.01 bitcoin to get the option, but probably doesn't buy the shares. So they are stuck somewhere until august... DOH

I believe that you can still cancel before the expiry date, at least my option still has an 'X' beside it, but I don't want to cancel mine so I won't try Smiley

Status is allready sold. But that just means that someone takes up the offer, and he has until august to complete it (he doesnt have to buy shares actually). He only bought the option to buy my shares... Sad
I am an idiot hah. Created an option for coinpal, but forgot to adjust the time period in which they can buy the shares. So now someone just paid the 0.01 bitcoin to get the option, but probably doesn't buy the shares. So they are stuck somewhere until august... DOH

I believe that you can still cancel before the expiry date, at least my option still has an 'X' beside it, but I don't want to cancel mine so I won't try Smiley
Activity: 356
Pages:
Jump to: