Pages:
Author

Topic: [IPO] CoinPal - Crypto-Currency Exchange & Profit Switching Mining Pool {NEW} - page 41. (Read 79955 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Where are our dividends then?Huh??

He's promised lots of things.

Well, hopefully we're so close upon official launch that this weeks payouts belong to "at that time we will vote on how these funds will be used moving forward"

A mining dividend paid each Sunday and Wednesday until official CoinPal launch, at that time we will vote on how these funds will be used moving forward.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
something must be done, he cant get away with this. how about we all pitch in and hire debt collectors on him?

My attorney is going to go the dirty way about it and attack the fathers business. He used the network there to do coinpal work sometimes.

His fathers business is quite large, has local T.V ads etc.. It would be terrible for his business to get labelled with the likes of the same sort of stunts that his son is trying to pull. Anyway, he has 24 hours from now (10am UK time) to get my dividends to me + partial payment of my investment (at least 10-15BTC upfront) and discussion of a repayment plan. Or he better have a working exchange + my dividends to me.

I want the I.P.O lifted so we can sell our shares.

If you are reading this Ryan, stop dogging your own grave and give me and the rest of the share holders our investments back + dividends from the mining gear you probably used our money for or else your life is going to be one big mess.

Have fun finding a job after this if you make me file the law suit, who hires a thief? As you will also be charged by the court, my solicitor confirmed that. I showed him all the evidence of you being the owner/creator and our emails along with all the info the guys in the thread found out about you and his words were basically 'if the boy doesn't do as you ask, he's fucked'.

I'm 18 years old, you think I've worked my ass off so you can steal about $25K off me? No. So instead of being a thieving piece of dirt do some actual work.

He promised that it will be ready tomorrow (26th) so please give us a break and stop whining like an 8 year old girl.  Angry

Launch Date & This Weekend's Dividend
Hello all Shareholders,

Due to some current issues we had with graphic/web design elements of our exchange & mining pool we have to push back our launch date to April 26th.  I know you guys are anxious to get trading, and to begin collecting transaction fees although we have a couple issues to work on in the meantime.  We have been working night and day in order to get CoinPal ready in time. So we do want to show you the fruits of our labor, however at the same time we want to have the CoinPal crypto-currency exchange & mining pool be awe inspiring when people log on for the 1st time.  Instead of just another exchange that popped up today. CoinPal's exchange and mining pool functionality has proved to work impeccably well, however it's our site design that needs the improvement.  We will soon release our new logo so you see what you think for yourselves. 

The good news is that we received 5 Gridseed Blade Scrypt Miners this morning and they are being setup as I am writing to you.  These will join our other Mining Pool test miners and will greatly add to your dividends starting on Sunday 4/20/2014.

Gridseed Blade =    ~ 5.5 Mh x 5 (units) =  27.5 Mh

Thank you for your patience everyone!

Where are our dividends then?Huh??

He's promised lots of things.
Activity: 420
something must be done, he cant get away with this. how about we all pitch in and hire debt collectors on him?

My attorney is going to go the dirty way about it and attack the fathers business. He used the network there to do coinpal work sometimes.

His fathers business is quite large, has local T.V ads etc.. It would be terrible for his business to get labelled with the likes of the same sort of stunts that his son is trying to pull. Anyway, he has 24 hours from now (10am UK time) to get my dividends to me + partial payment of my investment (at least 10-15BTC upfront) and discussion of a repayment plan. Or he better have a working exchange + my dividends to me.

If you are reading this Ryan, stop dogging your own grave and give me and the rest of the share holders our investments back + dividends from the mining gear you probably used our money for or else your life is going to be one big mess.

Have fun finding a job after this if you make me file the law suit, who hires a thief? As you will also be charged by the court, my solicitor confirmed that. I showed him all the evidence of you being the owner/creator and our emails along with all the info the guys in the thread found out about you and his words were basically 'if the boy doesn't do as you ask, he's fucked'.

I'm 18 years old, you think I've worked my ass off so you can steal about $25K off me? No. So instead of being a thieving piece of dirt do some actual work.

He promised that it will be ready tomorrow (26th) so please give us a break and stop whining like an 8 year old girl.  Angry

Launch Date & This Weekend's Dividend
Hello all Shareholders,

Due to some current issues we had with graphic/web design elements of our exchange & mining pool we have to push back our launch date to April 26th.  I know you guys are anxious to get trading, and to begin collecting transaction fees although we have a couple issues to work on in the meantime.  We have been working night and day in order to get CoinPal ready in time. So we do want to show you the fruits of our labor, however at the same time we want to have the CoinPal crypto-currency exchange & mining pool be awe inspiring when people log on for the 1st time.  Instead of just another exchange that popped up today. CoinPal's exchange and mining pool functionality has proved to work impeccably well, however it's our site design that needs the improvement.  We will soon release our new logo so you see what you think for yourselves. 

The good news is that we received 5 Gridseed Blade Scrypt Miners this morning and they are being setup as I am writing to you.  These will join our other Mining Pool test miners and will greatly add to your dividends starting on Sunday 4/20/2014.

Gridseed Blade =    ~ 5.5 Mh x 5 (units) =  27.5 Mh

Thank you for your patience everyone!
Activity: 333
Merit: 251
Karma is a Btc
He's even deleted his linkedin account... YOU CANT RUN RYAN WE HAVE YOUR FATHER CONTACT DETAILS.

Like I said, you are fuuuuuuuucked.

EDIT: I found the linked in actually: https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=60803182&authType=NAME_SEARCH&authToken=xA1a&locale=en_US&srchid=3368718691398416839957&srchindex=1&srchtotal=41&trk=vsrp_people_res_name&trkInfo=VSRPsearchId%3A3368718691398416839957%2CVSRPtargetId%3A60803182%2CVSRPcmpt%3Aprimary

Just search 'Ryan Gay' he's pouting in his picture has glasses and a just bieber haircut

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Well hello there!
sitting on 1,000 useless shares here   Angry
Activity: 495
Merit: 500
i read on an earlier post that ryan "apparently" had 70btc stolen

Oh no, thats not coinpal...thats our investing/marketing extraordinaire Ryan Milligan.

'our' I have a strange feeling you are Ryan Gay, I've had it from when you started posting.

call me a dick if you like but had I not done what I did, you would have all been scammed

I AM scammed as I didn´t see a dime back from my investment.

If I get paid back (which I will) then he is legally going to have to pay back every share holder who asks.

dude, did u invest 70btc into coinpal???

He says he invested like 50 or 60 btc

54 in total roughly + Wednesdays divined he owes
Activity: 630

Oh no, thats not coinpal...thats our investing/marketing extraordinaire Ryan Milligan.

'our' I have a strange feeling you are Ryan Gay, I've had it from when you started posting.

call me a dick if you like but had I not done what I did, you would have all been scammed

If I get paid back (which I will) then he is legally going to have to pay back every share holder who asks.

He says he invested like 50 or 60 btc

Activity: 784

I meant "our" as in this thread...Im not ryan gay bro. I live in LA

I see, I thought you slipped up and were still referring to me as part of the coinpal team.

I meant "our" as in this thread...Im not ryan gay bro. I live in LA

I contacted cryptostocks via email days ago, and still no reply. Has anyone heard from them?

I advise for now, everyone keep their shares offline to protect your shares from being stolen and sold.

I have lost about .5 btc too this scam, i am so pissed.

To briing your shares offline, click on Projects>My Shares, and you will see a folder icon next to an arrow, click on the folder icon to bring your shares offline.

From now on im not buying shares unless the business has been verified. I hope MSP are legit.

I just find it wierd that coinpal decided to cut and run so soon before selling out all of their shares first, so maybe they did get hacked i dont know. But at the end of the day, its bloody stupid to keep 70btc in a hot walllet and they should of known better.

Wait, what is this? Coinpal is saying they got hacked and 70 btc stolen?

First I've heard? Regardless I'll get my money eventually anyway. We should have received a huge dividend by now... Yet to even make an announcement. For the sake of Ryan G, his dads business and well.. Ryans criminal record lets hope he pays us back + owed dividends or opens the exchange tomorrow + pays our divs.

The boy bit off more than he could chew and has been caught red handed. You have nowhere to run Ryan, nowhere.
Where's that GIF when you need it?

Its already on this thread...its not needed. Its played...playyyed
Pages:
Jump to: