Pages:
Author

Topic: [IPO] CoinPal - Crypto-Currency Exchange & Profit Switching Mining Pool {NEW} - page 37. (Read 79955 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
So much for "Community"
The media has already been alerted and is keeping an eye on this.  They are doing the back checking now, and will dig further if today passes and the Exchange is not launched.  

AmericanBit, you will be contacted, along with Ryan G, and Ryan F.  It may not be that big of a story, but it will be a story.  
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Why not contact Ryan and see what the F is going on, and have him come here or on CS and explain.  Would it not be easier and better for Coinpal long run, at least if it is not a sham.

Oh trust me, I have contacted him and told him everyone thinks I was part of Coinpal. The only reason Im doing this is because I have no affiliation with coinpal whatsoever. I told him in the beginning to make his WHOIS private, and he said "Why, I have nothing to hide". But it was because of things like this I told him to hide it. People calling his dads company, and harassing him at all hours of the day and night.  I know a few people that run exchanges and they all get death threats. I thought he was an idiot, but it was none of my business.

Hes really into mining, and really into trading...so he wanted to combine the two into a business. He has put a lot of his own money into coinpal. I know that too...You read that IPO. Flannagan thought it was a great business plan, and that was all him. Hes also developed his own coin and is just waiting to launch it.

Last I heard he didnt want to explain himself on this thread, which was already under attack because of flannagan. He said he would let the exchange speak for itself. He was stoked about the layout and functionality last I heard.

If I were involved in coinpal and it were a scam, I wouldnt be on here defending it. I know he went into this with the best of intentions, and still plans to launch the exchange ASAP.

It looks like his father runs the biggest plumbing company in Orlando, so hes obviously not hurting for money. Nothing would have to be liquidated I assure you. But its his dads company, and hes into bitcoin. You think someone whos into bitcoin mining and cryptocurrencies wants to work at a plumbing company all their lives? No, last I heard he was talking about quitting to work on coinpal full time.

Hahahahahaha. You think if he doesn't make this right in the next few days and cant even respond to an email he has any chance of running anything to do with Bitcoin again? Never mind his own coin.

I would trust karples with my money more than him.

Well you talked to him, and you invested in him and wanted to be a partner because it was such a good idea. So I dont know what youre crying about. Just because the exchange is delayed, its no a reason to call him a scammer. Didnt he end up paying for most of the logos you guys were working on? You offered to pay, but he insisted on paying?

If you would trust Karples over anyone, youre sillier than I thought. That guy is straight up retarded

I paid $3000 for graphic design, he paid $1000 to me.

I invested 52.5BTC at the time it was like $23'000. He is still $22'000 richer and gained my trust for about a day.
Activity: 630
Why not contact Ryan and see what the F is going on, and have him come here or on CS and explain.  Would it not be easier and better for Coinpal long run, at least if it is not a sham.

Oh trust me, I have contacted him and told him everyone thinks I was part of Coinpal. The only reason Im doing this is because I have no affiliation with coinpal whatsoever. I told him in the beginning to make his WHOIS private, and he said "Why, I have nothing to hide". But it was because of things like this I told him to hide it. People calling his dads company, and harassing him at all hours of the day and night.  I know a few people that run exchanges and they all get death threats. I thought he was an idiot, but it was none of my business.

Hes really into mining, and really into trading...so he wanted to combine the two into a business. He has put a lot of his own money into coinpal. I know that too...You read that IPO. Flannagan thought it was a great business plan, and that was all him. Hes also developed his own coin and is just waiting to launch it.

Last I heard he didnt want to explain himself on this thread, which was already under attack because of flannagan. He said he would let the exchange speak for itself. He was stoked about the layout and functionality last I heard.

If I were involved in coinpal and it were a scam, I wouldnt be on here defending it. I know he went into this with the best of intentions, and still plans to launch the exchange ASAP.

It looks like his father runs the biggest plumbing company in Orlando, so hes obviously not hurting for money. Nothing would have to be liquidated I assure you. But its his dads company, and hes into bitcoin. You think someone whos into bitcoin mining and cryptocurrencies wants to work at a plumbing company all their lives? No, last I heard he was talking about quitting to work on coinpal full time.

Hahahahahaha. You think if he doesn't make this right in the next few days and cant even respond to an email he has any chance of running anything to do with Bitcoin again? Never mind his own coin.

Well you talked to him, and you invested in him and wanted to be a partner because it was such a good idea. So I dont know what youre crying about. Just because the exchange is delayed, its no a reason to call him a scammer. Didnt he end up paying for most of the logos you guys were working on? You offered to pay, but he insisted on paying?

If you would trust Karples over anyone, youre sillier than I thought. That guy is straight up retarded
So much for "Community"
I just can't wait until phase 2 kicks in.

So much for "Community"
http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=98104003

The Spongetech scam. Bought advertising in all MLB ballparks (behind home plate) and a bunch of NFL stadiums to promote their Trademarked false front Scam.  Sold billions of shares to cover advertising costs that helped them sell even more shares.  

Interesting, I hadnt heard about that...I mean I know it happens. Like Herbalife is thought to be a scam by a few people, but they are still going strong. But its not the same thing. Bitcoin scams are usually just, take the bitcoin and take off and thats not what happened here.
so, Ryan G was already pushing 175 MH paying out over 6 BTC a week right? OR was he selling shares to pay dividends while profiting of the nieve?  These are questions you can answer AmericanBit.  Especially since you talked to him.... a week ago.  

I can not accurately say how much coin he mines, but I know he has a shit ton of gear and the pictures are real. I live in LA, so I have never seen his mining operation in person.
So much for "Community"
http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=98104003

The Spongetech scam. Bought advertising in all MLB ballparks (behind home plate) and a bunch of NFL stadiums to promote their Trademarked false front Scam.  Sold billions of shares to cover advertising costs that helped them sell even more shares. 

So much for "Community"
so, Ryan G was already pushing 175 MH paying out over 6 BTC a week right? OR was he selling shares to pay dividends while profiting of the nieve?  These are questions you can answer AmericanBit.  Especially since you talked to him.... a week ago.  

Haha, so AmericanBit is part of the scam. No wonder he's been vehemntly defending Ryan Gay and coinpal, while trying to talk down to anyone who was trying to investigate.

Bad peanut, you the man!

Just because I know someone does not mean Im part of their business. Once again, I have nothing to do with Coinpal. I can just tell you with 100% certainty, its not a scam or wasnt intended to be a scam. Like I said, who in the fuck trademarks a scam? Im sure ryan is busting his ass trying to get it going. The mining equipment is real and the USBs are real. I know that for a fact. We used to be pretty close, but we recently had a falling out. I have not spoke to him in over a week, so I dont know the status of his Coinpal. If you want questions answered, I suggest you email him. I was merely sticking up for my investment like I said, as I did buy some shares just to support his venture. Also, I know its not a scam so I was passing that info along and if everyone knew that I knew him, I probably wouldnt of been believed.

With that being said, I dont think a lawsuit would suit you very well. You are not the only one with lawyers, and if they decide to fight the charges; youll have to prove everything in court. But please understand, no one goes to jail here for BS charges like these. We have real problems here in the US, and white collar crime is not at the top of the list. You can be charged with attempted murder and only get 3-5 years. You can also kill someone and never go to jail. It all depends on the circumstances. Accidents do happen, and this would definitely be considered an accident. The US doesnt really care about white collar unless its millions of dollars at stake...its just small potatoes

Trust me Flanagan, if I were part of Coinpal your ass would of never been involved. That was his biggest mistake. And dont friend request me. A bunch of dudes laying on a bed snuggling in Guy Faux masks is not my thing.

You are 100% part of this scam.  You LIED to everyone over and over again, covering for your friend.  Coinpal may or may not come through, but you obviously know much more than you are telling us.

I posted an announcement on Cryptostocks (BAMM) a while back trying to make others aware of this thread, but yet people continue to buy.

Ever heard of Spongetech?  

No never heard of spongetech. I really dont care what everyone thinks. I have told you everything I know, as I have not talked to ryan in over a week now. If I told everyone I was his "friend" then this is what would of happened, and I knew that. I was just trying to calm the angry mob.

Again, who in the fuck would trademark a scam?

The scam was most likely to get money to buy the mining gear he bought, make investors coins back, lift the I.P.O and continue high power mining.

There was never going to be an exchange

Well hes given everyone a lot in dividends obviously and scammers usually dont do that. Scammers usually dont leave their WHOIS public. Scammers dont usually trademark their scam. Nothing about this says scam aside from the exchange being late, which is very common

Haha, so AmericanBit is part of the scam. No wonder he's been vehemntly defending Ryan Gay and coinpal, while trying to talk down to anyone who was trying to investigate.

Bad peanut, you the man!

Just because I know someone does not mean Im part of their business. Once again, I have nothing to do with Coinpal. I can just tell you with 100% certainty, its not a scam or wasnt intended to be a scam. Like I said, who in the fuck trademarks a scam? Im sure ryan is busting his ass trying to get it going. The mining equipment is real and the USBs are real. I know that for a fact. We used to be pretty close, but we recently had a falling out. I have not spoke to him in over a week, so I dont know the status of his Coinpal. If you want questions answered, I suggest you email him. I was merely sticking up for my investment like I said, as I did buy some shares just to support his venture. Also, I know its not a scam so I was passing that info along and if everyone knew that I knew him, I probably wouldnt of been believed.

With that being said, I dont think a lawsuit would suit you very well. You are not the only one with lawyers, and if they decide to fight the charges; youll have to prove everything in court. But please understand, no one goes to jail here for BS charges like these. We have real problems here in the US, and white collar crime is not at the top of the list. You can be charged with attempted murder and only get 3-5 years. You can also kill someone and never go to jail. It all depends on the circumstances. Accidents do happen, and this would definitely be considered an accident. The US doesnt really care about white collar unless its millions of dollars at stake...its just small potatoes

Trust me Flanagan, if I were part of Coinpal your ass would of never been involved. That was his biggest mistake. And dont friend request me. A bunch of dudes laying on a bed snuggling in Guy Faux masks is not my thing.

You are 100% part of this scam.  You LIED to everyone over and over again, covering for your friend.  Coinpal may or may not come through, but you obviously know much more than you are telling us.

I posted an announcement on Cryptostocks (BAMM) a while back trying to make others aware of this thread, but yet people continue to buy.

No never heard of spongetech. I really dont care what everyone thinks. I have told you everything I know, as I have not talked to ryan in over a week now. If I told everyone I was his "friend" then this is what would of happened, and I knew that. I was just trying to calm the angry mob.

The scam was most likely to get money to buy the mining gear he bought, make investors coins back, lift the I.P.O and continue high power mining.

There was never going to be an exchange

Bad peanut, you the man!

I'll give your cell a call, give me Ryans number.

I dont think you understand that an ATTORNEY has said you (well Ryan in particular, you were apparently the Chris who was the other partner) CAN and very most likely will receive a prison sentence.

This is words from a man who has a degree in law and was one of the first attorneys to get to grips with crypto in the united states.

Bro, lawyers are full of shit...they just want your money. Dont call me, and it wouldnt be fair for me to give you his number. Its none of my business. You talked to him before, and hes your partner so its between you and him. Just email him and Im sure he will get back to you. I wasnt happy he used my name as a contact and I told him that. But I havent heard back like I said.

But again, who trademarks a scam? Deadlines were obviously missed, but that doesnt make him a scammer at all. Hes a smart guy, and he can pull this off.

lol lol lol lol lol

2 weeks, 8 emails and I've had no response. I'm his partner now? well maybe he should act like it. I want bought out and the dividends I'm due. Lets just hope if it goes to court it doesnt go until BTC is at a peak of like $1200. Maybe it will have been a good (but stressful) investment then.

You are both full of shit. Pay up, our money + dividends from Wednesday and tomorrow if we dont see them and be men about it.

Thieves are dirt. Lowest of the law. You dont think I will take this to court? I blindly throw 20K at something I knew little about.

Money isnt a issue, I'm just not letting you pair get away with this.

Bad peanut, you the man!

Activity: 367

Bad peanut, you the man!

Please, son. You've been caught lying multiple times. You're involved to some extent and you and your little friend are going to be royally screwed unless ya'll man up and return everyone's funds. Simple as that.
So much for "Community"

Bad peanut, you the man!

Bad peanut, you the man!

I dont think you understand that an ATTORNEY has said you (well Ryan in particular, you were apparently the Chris who was the other partner) CAN and very most likely will receive a prison sentence.

This is words from a man who has a degree in law and was one of the first attorneys to get to grips with crypto in the united states.

Bro, lawyers are full of shit...they just want your money. Dont call me, and it wouldnt be fair for me to give you his number. Its none of my business. You talked to him before, and hes your partner so its between you and him. Just email him and Im sure he will get back to you. I wasnt happy he used my name as a contact and I told him that. But I havent heard back like I said.

But again, who trademarks a scam? Deadlines were obviously missed, but that doesnt make him a scammer at all. Hes a smart guy, and he can pull this off.

Bad peanut, you the man!

Bad peanut, you the man!

Pages:
Jump to: