Pages:
Author

Topic: [IPO] CoinPal - Crypto-Currency Exchange & Profit Switching Mining Pool {NEW} - page 38. (Read 79955 times)

Activity: 367
Merit: 250
Haha, so AmericanBit is part of the scam. No wonder he's been vehemntly defending Ryan Gay and coinpal, while trying to talk down to anyone who was trying to investigate.

Bad peanut, you the man!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Hm, what a drama. Still can´t understand why the guys are lying continously.
If you are not able to deliver what you promised, lift the ipo flag on cryptostocks, buy back the shares on the original price and noone will get hurt. So simple.

Bad peanut you should of been a detective!

Look boys you are done. All of this evidence means I will get my money back. Probably control of the whole coinpal operation as well, in which case everyone will get their money back.

You dont have an exchange. Stop fucking around.

I'll give you till 12.00am my time then my lawyer has the go ahead. he now has your addresses, Facebook willingly gave him your chats. You have no feet to stand on.

EDIT: Attorney just got back to me and said ' tell those boys to pay whats owed or Frank gay could have assests liquidated and they will receive a jail term. I know Frank had nothing to do with it but using his network and him not being a public company could burn his business to the ground. I don't want to see that to a man who had no idea of the on-goings but I work for you and that is what we might have to strecth to to get your money back. You will probably receive a time wasted compensation fee as well - as in they will be fined (Upward of $50'000 just to computer misuse acts) I'll wait for your go ahead at 12.00amGMT and then the papers will be filled.

This is Bitcoin, any reason to make it look bad a judge will jump on. I can't be clearer than if we go through with this these boys could receive 6month-3 year jail terms.'
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Hm, what a drama. Still can´t understand why the guys are lying continously.
If you are not able to deliver what you promised, lift the ipo flag on cryptostocks, buy back the shares on the original price and noone will get hurt. So simple.
Activity: 333
Merit: 251
Karma is a Btc
OOPS  

EDIT: Please guys, nobody want this. If u guys were intend to scam us from the start (i believe this) u make sure it get solved.

If u guys had good intention but it didnt work out, fine no problem but u guys were lying ur way till we found out. Not sure investors want to invest in a bunch of liars, atleast im not. I want my coins back no matter what if u guys gonna launch today or next week or next month. Promise stuff that arent there wont work even stalling to get a real dev to put coinpal up. I dont want any cent invest in u guys

Ive been active on topic like i have nothing to do in my life. Its obviously, i want my coins back even its not much but i have to fight for it. I dont give free money to liars. Please send worth 1300 shares to my btc adress in my profile so i can eat man. Have pity with me so i can move on.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Well yeah, I have a few friends that have moved to Florida. But ive never met ryan gay...just corresponded with him thru email and messages.

http://i.imgur.com/Iql55pv.jpg
Activity: 630
Identity theft is not possible these days, so you must be telling the truth.

You have ended the discussion, bro. You won, bro.
Some paranoid might ask for another ID, but you probably don't have one. Or you changed your name meanwhile. Totally cool, bro.

You're my John G. now.

EDIT: Also, what is wrong with your camera? Why does it leave a white stripe in lower right corner?

Such sarcastic, much wow.

My camera is perfectly fine, thank you. I blocked out the line which contains my zipcode.

How idiotic is it to criminalize a person who just tries to contribute in the discussion? I don't tell you guys that coinpal is trustworthy or not, I only tell the fact I know for sure. Which is that i received my miner.

Well, you can carry on with your witch hunt now.

Thanks for that.

So, AmericanBit its now exposed you were the 'chris' from coinpal is it? Its a shame you guys have to rob people to make something of yourselves. I do't expect to see an exchange up in the next 18 hours. In which case he owes more dividends (specifically said they were ours until launch date) and he's just fucking it up for himself more.

I bet you guys wish you hadn't tried to rob me now?

haha, i have no idea why they used my name. Its a pretty common name around these parts though. Why would I scam someone? I posted on this forum that I got robbed, you really think I would do it to someone else? Thats just crazy. I have money, I definitely dont need to steal any. I am someone you can trust, and Coinpal is real. I am pretty sure ive seen it trademarked! Who the fuck trademarks a scam?

If u didnt call me a dumbass earlier i wouldnt search deeper. Must be coincidence AGAIN, having eachother on facebook and are from the same highschool
Lets see how u talk ur way out of this

Dude, that was a huge high school....I suppose you knew everyone in your high school? Just chill out Bert!

Activity: 333
Merit: 251
Karma is a Btc

Some paranoid might ask for another ID, but you probably don't have one. Or you changed your name meanwhile. Totally cool, bro.

You're my John G. now.

EDIT: Also, what is wrong with your camera? Why does it leave a white stripe in lower right corner?

My camera is perfectly fine, thank you. I blocked out the line which contains my zipcode.

How idiotic is it to criminalize a person who just tries to contribute in the discussion? I don't tell you guys that coinpal is trustworthy or not, I only tell the fact I know for sure. Which is that i received my miner.

Thanks for that.

So, AmericanBit its now exposed you were the 'chris' from coinpal is it? Its a shame you guys have to rob people to make something of yourselves. I do't expect to see an exchange up in the next 18 hours. In which case he owes more dividends (specifically said they were ours until launch date) and he's just fucking it up for himself more.

haha, i have no idea why they used my name. Its a pretty common name around these parts though. Why would I scam someone? I posted on this forum that I got robbed, you really think I would do it to someone else? Thats just crazy. I have money, I definitely dont need to steal any. I am someone you can trust, and Coinpal is real. I am pretty sure ive seen it trademarked! Who the fuck trademarks a scam?

If u didnt call me a dumbass earlier i wouldnt search deeper. Must be coincidence AGAIN, having eachother on facebook and are from the same highschool
Lets see how u talk ur way out of this

Activity: 356
Who is john g. By the way?  I don't get the reference if it's one.

You're my John G. now.

Thanks for that.

You're my John G. now.

Thanks for that.

You're my John G. now.

Activity: 154

You're my John G. now.

Had to laugh a bit. So many responses. I tried to post my ID yesterday, but [Suspicious link removed]eemed down to me (on mobile and on laptop).

I really don't think I have to proof anything more than the envelop. I know I received the miner, and that's enough for me.

Anyway, to end discussion. Here is my ID;

You dont have to prove anything to these clowns bro. But thanks for sharing
Had to laugh a bit. So many responses. I tried to post my ID yesterday, but [Suspicious link removed]eemed down to me (on mobile and on laptop).

I really don't think I have to proof anything more than the envelop. I know I received the miner, and that's enough for me.

Anyway, to end discussion. Here is my ID;

Yeah, I added him to my "circle" after we talked. I wanted to keep him close just like everyone else. I dont think the guys a scammer. He seems cool and on it. I think all the pictures are legit, and even if the launch is delayed again Ill still think the guy is legit. Its fuckin hard to open an exchange in the US. I definitely think he bit off more than he can chew and I told him that, but it doesnt mean he is trying to scam anyone. And because its such a pain in the ass, I would never get involved in a bitcoin exchange. Its a lot of work, and its puts a big bullseye on you that all the hackers are trying to hit. Not worth it imo

How can you explain why the third person has both guys in his circle and Ryan G both u guys in his circle. You guys are so related to eachother.

Your first post in this thread was "Im buying 10,000 more shares! Amazing Dividends!" while others are complaining about the logo

You my friend are not LEGIT!

And im done with this topic again because its not gonna launch. U both are piece of shit

No im not sure who the 3rd person is...a lot of people are in each other circles in bitcoin. If you both have a gmail account it pretty much automatically adds you. The 10,000 more shares was kind of a joke so the IPO would do well, and the shares I bought would be worth more. Its just hyping your investment. Have you ever seen a bitcoin exchange with a troll box?  

Once again, I am not involved in coinpal whatsoever. I wish it the best, but otherwise I dont care. What I could lose is not an amount I would miss. Its cryptostocks for christ sakes, its garbage. A legitimate company would not get funded on cryptostocks or other unregulated sock exchange sites. Legitimate companies actually find reputable investors. Bitcoin companies that get financed thru crowdfunding BS websites are usually garbage. ...check out Neo & Bee
[/quote]

I just want to say, Neo & Bee had representatives + tried to hide the scamming. Ryan G and Coinpal have given me enough evidence they, that anyonr will see he took my money with no intention of paying it back
[/quote]

No, they had Danny Brewster and he was the only one who knew all of the btc holdings and refused to tell the other execs how much they had. Now there is an arrest warrant out for Brewster in Cyptus. But again, that was a multi million dollar "scam" so that would definitely be warranted. If ryan gay was taking in millions with out a word, Id say string him up too. But the only one really screwed in this case is young Flanagan...The guy said he was working on it. If he was a scammer I doubt he would be replying to our emails
Time in the U.S folks? 5.00am here!
Activity: 367
Good work badpeanut!

The plot continues to thicken.  Grin

Yeah, I added him to my "circle" after we talked. I wanted to keep him close just like everyone else. I dont think the guys a scammer. He seems cool and on it. I think all the pictures are legit, and even if the launch is delayed again Ill still think the guy is legit. Its fuckin hard to open an exchange in the US. I definitely think he bit off more than he can chew and I told him that, but it doesnt mean he is trying to scam anyone. And because its such a pain in the ass, I would never get involved in a bitcoin exchange. Its a lot of work, and its puts a big bullseye on you that all the hackers are trying to hit. Not worth it imo

How can you explain why the third person has both guys in his circle and Ryan G both u guys in his circle. You guys are so related to eachother.

Your first post in this thread was "Im buying 10,000 more shares! Amazing Dividends!" while others are complaining about the logo

You my friend are not LEGIT!

And im done with this topic again because its not gonna launch. U both are piece of shit
[/quote]

No im not sure who the 3rd person is...a lot of people are in each other circles in bitcoin. If you both have a gmail account it pretty much automatically adds you. The 10,000 more shares was kind of a joke so the IPO would do well, and the shares I bought would be worth more. Its just hyping your investment. Have you ever seen a bitcoin exchange with a troll box? 

Once again, I am not involved in coinpal whatsoever. I wish it the best, but otherwise I dont care. What I could lose is not an amount I would miss. Its cryptostocks for christ sakes, its garbage. A legitimate company would not get funded on cryptostocks or other unregulated sock exchange sites. Legitimate companies actually find reputable investors. Bitcoin companies that get financed thru crowdfunding BS websites are usually garbage. ...check out Neo & Bee
[/quote]

I just want to say, Neo & Bee had representatives + tried to hide the scamming. Ryan G and Coinpal have given me enough evidence they, that anyonr will see he took my money with no intention of paying it back
Activity: 154
So many JohnRyan Gs around, it's hard to keep track. I'm Ryan G. Anyone else? Grin
Pages:
Jump to: