Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟✔️ IPTV SERVICE ✔️ LIVE TV - US, UK, Canada, Spanish etc ✔️ NEW PACKAGES ✔️🌟 - page 100. (Read 355853 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Did anyone else get this message when trying to pay by paypal?

"We can't send your payments right now. If the problem continues please contact Customer Support."
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
Just signed up 6 months, everything works good.

Too bad there is no NBC, this an important channel for USA, can you add it?
Activity: 19
I literally get all the answers I need within a day max. Awesome and kind Smiley
Activity: 26
Hi, am interested for your new product. How to buy?
Activity: 6
Hi mate , my sub has run out - want to re-new , what type of other payments do you accepts

Thanks
Activity: 387
Merit: 250
Could i get a free trail for Package2 ? I use a mac and interested to get Package 1 or 2

Kindly email for all the details
Activity: 278
Could i get a free trail for Package2 ? I use a mac and interested to get Package 1 or 2
Activity: 6
Just bought this service for a month. Have to vouch for him it works beautifully easy instructions and saw the super cup match in Time thanks a million and definitely recommend!  Smiley
Excuse me if I missed it and it was mentioned somewhere, are there any discounts for getting several packages?
Activity: 3
Thank you. Works great, and great instructions on how to install! A+
Activity: 7
wow.. Which are these 2 package? When you selling?
Activity: 5
Got my package after all. Everything is working fine, so far so good Smiley
Activity: 8
Renewed my iptv as am quite satisfied with his iptv and hard work. ***** 5 star service
Activity: 39
Very responsive seller, activated account within 24 hours. Answered all my questions. The picture quality is amazingly clear.

The only issue I noticed is that I can't see any of the adult channels listed but adult VOD content is available. I purchased the first package.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
What taking you so much time to let us the channels of your new package? I cant understand
Which Package you are interested?

Oh, stupid me forgot to mention. I am interested in the third package! Smiley
Activity: 11
Watch the Manchester game today...amazing service !
Activity: 10
Took a trial, everything worked good, so i took a months subscription and it works perfectly, HD or nearly all channels

Great service, and would recommend to others, you have a new long serving customer.

thank you.
Activity: 387
Pages:
Jump to: