Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟✔️ IPTV SERVICE ✔️ LIVE TV - US, UK, Canada, Spanish etc ✔️ NEW PACKAGES ✔️🌟 - page 99. (Read 355853 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Activity: 63
Ok, took a deep breath and purchased. Paypal went through smoothly Cheesy
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
is there any chance that you might be able to add NBC ?
Activity: 387
Merit: 250
I'm interested. Can you PM me the pricelist please?

Kindly contact me via email or Skype: cord.cutter for details
Activity: 7
I bought Package 2 from him great service...Huge channel list..He was quick with his response very professional..
Thanks..
Activity: 12
I'm interested. Can you PM me the pricelist please?
Sent you a PM but no reply?

Please PM me price list.

Thx
Activity: 5
Everything works great! Seller is very responsive too. No need to worry about paypal. I had an issue paying to one address but the seller sent me another and there was no issues. Sent me what I requested and it's all working perfectly now ready for today's matches Smiley
Activity: 63
I am about to make my first purchase, what's with this paypal talk in the above messages? Should I be worried?
Activity: 31
Football season started - great iptv service
Activity: 15
Renew my sub. Overall satisfied with the product and reliable trust service
Activity: 9
Did anyone else get this message when trying to pay by paypal?

"We can't send your payments right now. If the problem continues please contact Customer Support."

Did you try again? I got that message tried a couple more times and it finally went through.

Yes, I tried again, didn't work. OP sent me a different paypal to send payment to though and it worked. Just waiting on details to be sent in next 24 hours now. Hopefully get sorted before the football!

Same for me, paid via the other PayPal address. He said 24 hours which should mean around 12pm today, in time for the football, fingers crossed.

Received Package 5. Currently watching the football. Great quality.
Activity: 14
Just bought a monthly sub, package 2. Easy setup, excellent instructions, perfect communication. Got a sub in less than 24 hours. Thanks a million and definitely recommended!!!
Activity: 9

"We can't send your payments right now. If the problem continues please contact Customer Support."

Did you try again? I got that message tried a couple more times and it finally went through.

Yes, I tried again, didn't work. OP sent me a different paypal to send payment to though and it worked. Just waiting on details to be sent in next 24 hours now. Hopefully get sorted before the football!

Same for me, paid via the other PayPal address. He said 24 hours which should mean around 12pm today, in time for the football, fingers crossed.
Activity: 19

Good to hear Smiley
Activity: 21
Have added you on Skype. Please add me so that we talk directly. I added u yesterday.
Activity: 5

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Added your skype, want to ask some question first Smiley
Activity: 19

Pages:
Jump to: