Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎮 [IQeon] Decentralized gaming PvP platform 🎮 - page 25. (Read 37696 times)

Activity: 189
Merit: 0
so far I see this project has a lot of support, and the project also has a very good development. and I am also convinced by the team of professionals who work within this project will definitely be able to facilitate the project achieve a success.
really gan this project is a success, I also hope will be more developed and many investors are interested. success is always this project.
And it looks like today is the date of the last ICO may this project can achieve maximum results so that all participants feel excited.
you were right, and only lived a few hours this ICO will end.
Hopefully there will be good news about the success of this project.
success for this project.
I also believe, they will be successful - they rised enough, have a very supported by users and experts good-developed product, so why not?
copper member
Activity: 771
Merit: 12

Final Stage - THE LAST HOURS of IQeon ICO!

Dear friends and IQeon supporters, we are hasten to let you know that is the last day of IQeon ICO! Crowdsale comes to an end, and you still have the opportunity to purchase IQN tokens under our special offer and receive up to 60% of bonuses!

The project has already managed to achieve significant results. Our audience includes millions of users all over the world, who have installed the app and are playing the IQclash, thus monetizing their game results.

Countless number of token holders and subscribers, participation in conferences and exhibitions, agreements with 14 developers on including a variety of games into our platform, $1,9 mln of assets raised - IQeon is ready for the final stage! Are you with us? Join our community at the final round of ICO, download our beta version of the game and make money on your in-gaming achievements.

We are very grateful to each of you for the support! Community inspires - IQeon creates.

IQeon. Enjoy. Play. Earn.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
so far I see this project has a lot of support, and the project also has a very good development. and I am also convinced by the team of professionals who work within this project will definitely be able to facilitate the project achieve a success.
really gan this project is a success, I also hope will be more developed and many investors are interested. success is always this project.
And it looks like today is the date of the last ICO may this project can achieve maximum results so that all participants feel excited.
This is a very thrilling, I really hope in the rest of this time, the target can be achieved. I can only pray and hope hopefully later there is surprising news about this project.
copper member
Thank you for support, dear friends! We are also waiting for the end of the ICO!  Wink
Activity: 644
Activity: 1848
Merit: 530
The OGz Club

Last chance to take part in this ICO!

Few exchanges confirmed!

Join at: https://iqeon.io/
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Activity: 448
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
copper member
What does it mean from 1M - to 5M downloads? Why not 2 or 3M. Its a quite strong numbers, but why?

Hello, what do you mean? Clarify please
Activity: 210
What does it mean from 1M - to 5M downloads? Why not 2 or 3M. Its a quite strong numbers, but why?
copper member

Dear friends, check this special offer for huge buyers.

If you buy:

100-200 ETH   — get 30% bonus
200-500 ETH   — get 45% bonus
Over 500 ETH  — get 60% bonus

The number of tokens is limited but you still have some time to become an IQN holder within next 3 days.

As agreed, we will make all transparent and huge token holders will not be able to sell their bonus tokens for 12 month. During this time we will deliver product, marketing and gamers.
copper member
DEAR BOUNTY HUNTING PARTICIPANTS, POST YOUR REPORTS IN THE BOUNTY THREAD, PLEASE!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyiqeon-decentralized-gaming-pvp-platform-2525323
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Activity: 1848
Merit: 530
The OGz Club

IQeon Will Be Listed on Bankera Exchange

IQeon ICO is coming to an end and we are pleased to announce that now you have one more option for IQN trading. The token of the project will be listed on the Bankera Exchange.

Bankera - is a digital bank, exchanger and a trading platform. It is built for the blockchain era using up-to-date technology to reduce the number of counterparties, thus lowering the cost of banking for the end consumer. Bankera Exchange supports 30 national currencies, Visa and Mastercard payment systems, bank transfers and some other e-payment systems.

Bankera offers a next-generation trading solution for cryptocurrencies and tokens. The exchange will support Bitcoin, Ethereum, DASH, NEM, and other cryptocurrencies.

The speed of IQN listing is impressive. The project is well-known and widely discussed in the game community, as well as among numerous game-developing companies. Take your chance to participate in IQeon ICO!

Great news! What about other exchanges?
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
I'm optimistic that this project will stand the test of time with the professionally way of handling the project by the experienced team.
We all do have to be optimistic that this project could be a huge success and deliver the results do not disappoint for all participants who have participated in this project.
I see all the team also always worked hard, and I believe that the effort will not betray the results.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
I'm optimistic that this project will stand the test of time with the professionally way of handling the project by the experienced team.
copper member
Week 12  22.02-28.02

Is this a bounty thread or ANN thread, why are you posting reports here?  The bounty thread for this project is : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyiqeon-decentralized-gaming-pvp-platform-2525323
That is where you are supposed to post your reports

Thank you for your help, enigmatical.
copper member

IQeon Will Be Listed on Bankera Exchange

IQeon ICO is coming to an end and we are pleased to announce that now you have one more option for IQN trading. The token of the project will be listed on the Bankera Exchange.

Bankera - is a digital bank, exchanger and a trading platform. It is built for the blockchain era using up-to-date technology to reduce the number of counterparties, thus lowering the cost of banking for the end consumer. Bankera Exchange supports 30 national currencies, Visa and Mastercard payment systems, bank transfers and some other e-payment systems.

Bankera offers a next-generation trading solution for cryptocurrencies and tokens. The exchange will support Bitcoin, Ethereum, DASH, NEM, and other cryptocurrencies.

The speed of IQN listing is impressive. The project is well-known and widely discussed in the game community, as well as among numerous game-developing companies. Take your chance to participate in IQeon ICO!
Activity: 420
Why do you need your platform "decentralized"?
For anonymity of users, for payments and awards with tokens, I guess
+ possibility to build smart contracts for disputs. = more honest deals
Interesting feature is a possibility to transfer tokens to fiat. So the platform is devoid of the minuses of "decentralization" and crypto, which is trivial no place to spend, and to withdraw is a whole story. I just hope that the commission will not be so high.
I think here it will be easy

Transferring tokens on the platform to fiat would definitely one of the unique selling point which very few platforms like this offer, however, even if commissions are charged,  I envisage it would be in IQN tokens and probably not too high but rather moderate.
Pages:
Jump to: